[ROM][4.0.1][CAF][5.1.1][Most LG G2 Variants][Floating Window]BlissPop by Team Bliss

would you like to see Render Broken's kernel built into the ROM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Andr3y29

Jan 31, 2013
Buzau
transferred latest official 3.1 to device, as well as gapps. Flashed them, formatted everything, rebooted.. permanent screen damage (y)
It didn't even wanted to boot

Reactions: Z0R

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Jesus Christ.... Nobody ever reads..... I'm sure Bliss is hard at work fixing this dt2w issue do stupid people would quit posting the and thing over and over

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app

Ha, you're starting to sound like me.

Edit: and I'm not sure it is something that they can fix. Pretty sure everyone is waiting on cm to fix it.

Last edited:

Andr3y29

Jan 31, 2013
Buzau
Probably a few reasons...wrong boot loader, wrong recovery probably was supposed to Doowngrade....u aren't being specific enough for me to tell u

Soo.. I was on stock lollipop. installed latest TWRP Bumped 2.8.6.1 I think it is. formated everything , rebooted, got strange light on the display. rebooted recovery, formatted everything again, saw strange ligt again. immediately fired up Download mode, LGFlash Tool and got back again on Stock KK (happened to have the 20h KDZ) in less than 1 minute. than I saw the problem. now i am ruined.. These are my economis for few years now..
And I am also sad because there were no instructions mentioning this. Followed the instructions step by step, so.. I think that tutorial should be changed, or do like Dorimanx did in the OP stating with big red letters that it's kernel is not for 5.0. From KK, root, autorec, and now Blisspop is working.

AhmedRana

Aug 4, 2014
Islamabad
Jesus Christ.... Nobody ever reads..... I'm sure Bliss is hard at work fixing this dt2w issue do stupid people would quit posting the and thing over and over

I'm also sure that they would be working/waiting for a fix too.
I am NOT complaining nor asking them to tell me when it would be solved.

I am just asking the users that which was the last one that worked for them ?

Wimmme

Nov 9, 2012
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 11
Soo.. I was on stock lollipop. installed latest TWRP Bumped 2.8.6.1 I think it is. formated everything , rebooted, got strange light on the display. rebooted recovery, formatted everything again, saw strange ligt again. immediately fired up Download mode, LGFlash Tool and got back again on Stock KK (happened to have the 20h KDZ) in less than 1 minute. than I saw the problem. now i am ruined.. These are my economis for few years now..
And I am also sad because there were no instructions mentioning this. Followed the instructions step by step, so.. I think that tutorial should be changed, or do like Dorimanx did in the OP stating with big red letters that it's kernel is not for 5.0. From KK, root, autorec, and now Blisspop is working.
I am back on latest 2.3 official too.(d802)
My phone was never quite stable on 3.0 nor 3.1.
But since this morning my screen started to act very weird, wrong driver like.
Screen flickering, scrambled screens, sometimes a shifted screen (part of bottom part on top of normal ). Screenshot was not possible. Didn't even wanted to reboot anymore for logcat, it was very scary.

Restoring nandroid for system/data/cache was not enough, not even after wiping. Only success after restoring all from nandroid.

I was not able to disable dt2w because when trying to enter display settings, settings app FC.

dev>null

Mar 7, 2013
Heading_Blue_BlissPop.png
I know it's not your fault or problem, but what do you think about writing in the OP, in a way that even with their eyes closed, everyone can read the requirements (recovery, kernel, bootloader)? People keep flashing everything without really understanding what they're doing...and these threads are polluted with the same questions and dramas over and over.

Reactions: Andr3y29

AhmedRana

Aug 4, 2014
Islamabad
I am back on latest 2.3 official too.(d802)
My phone was never quite stable on 3.0 nor 3.1.
But since this morning my screen started to act very weird, wrong driver like.
Screen flickering, scrambled screens, sometimes a shifted screen (part of bottom part on top of normal ). Screenshot was not possible. Didn't even wanted to reboot anymore for logcat, it was very scary.

Restoring nandroid for system/data/cache was not enough, not even after wiping. Only success after restoring all from nandroid.

I was not able to disable dt2w because when trying to enter display settings, settings app FC.
I am having similar signs on my screen too.
Is your now working fine? or is it permanent damage?

phoenix_rizzen

Aug 10, 2011
I know it's not your fault or problem, but what do you think about writing in the OP, in a way that even with their eyes closed, everyone can read the requirements (recovery, kernel, bootloader)? People keep flashing everything without really understanding what they're doing...and these threads are polluted with the same questions and dramas over and over.

What would be really nice is if the devs would create separate threads for each major Android version instead of lumping them all together in one big thread. That way, the OP would correspond to a single version of Android and the steps required wouldn't need to change.

Alas, that would be too "easy" and logical for XDA these days.

Andr3y29

Jan 31, 2013
Buzau
Honestly, I am already over it. I am sad, but it's too late for everything else. I just wanted to share my story to let people know what they should be dealing it. And OP really changed. Because there is not even or mention or anything like that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    !!This ROM is no longer supported by Team Bliss. There will be no further builds!!

BlissRomsLogo.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you BlissPop Rom!
    BlissPop is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device,
    and we hope you have a truly blissful experience.
    A huge thanks to CyanogenMod for the source and all the work and dedication their team puts in to keep us updated.
    BlissPop is CM12.1 based, with some features added in from various roms,
    and we will continue to update features as they become available.
    We will keep up to date with the latest CM code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis.
    However, please do not ask for ETA's. We will update the links as soon as they become available.

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread.
    We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns as soon as possible.

Visit our website for features that include:
    Member sign-up, staff information, all the latest rom downloads,
    the option to open support tickets for issues & more!

BlissRoms Website

BlissStalk_Features.png

Personalization Options

CM12 Theme Engine

Status Bar
    -Clock & Date Options
    -Battery Options
    -Battery Bar Options
    -SuperUser Indicator
    -Bluetooth Indicator
    -Brightness Control
    -Mobile & Wifi Icon Options
    -Notification & System Icon Options
    -Network Traffic Monitor
    -Breathing Notifications
    -Bliss Logo Option
    -Notification Count

Navigation & Button Options
    -Set Navigation Ring Targets
    -Backlight Brightness & Timeout
    -Overflow Button Settings
    -Navigation Bar Toggle
    -Set Navigation Buttons, Layout & Dimension
    -Double Tap to Sleep
    -Power Button End Call Option
    -Home Button Options
    -Back Button Wake Up Option
    -Menu Button Options
    -Search Button Options
    -Left-Handed Mode

Recents Options
    -Memory Bar
    -Clear All Button Tweaks
    -Clear All tasks
    -Clear All Recents Location
    -Option to show Google search bar in recents Menu
    -OmniSwitch (Option to replace recents menu with Omniswitch)

Notification Drawer
    -Status Bar Header (Weather)
    -Tile Options
    -Flashlight Option
    -Custom Color Tile Options (Set Background, Icons & Text)
    -Quick Setting Options
    -Quick & Smart Pulldown
    -Brightness Slider Toggle
    -Vibrate, Detailed Wifi View & Advanced Location Options
    -SlimActions Tile
    -Auto Close Panel
    -Force Expanded Notifications

Heads Up Notifications

Lockscreen Options
    -Long Press Lock Icon to Sleep
    -Shortcuts
    -Bottom Corner Targets
    -Weather Options
    -Customize Text & Icon Colors
    -Clock Widget Settings
    -Music Visualizer Options
    -Power Button Lock Options
    -Lock Method Options

Power Menu Options
    -Power Off
    -Reboot
    -One Click Reboot
    -Screenshot (with delay option)
    -Screen Record
    -Profile Switcher
    -Airplane Mode
    -User Switcher
    -Settings Shortcut
    -Device Lockdown
    -Sound Panel

Gesture Anywhere
    -Location Options
    -Trigger Regions

Animations
    -IME Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -Listview Animations
    -System Animations
    -Scrolling Cache
    -Scrolling Modifiers

App Circle Bar
    -Included Apps
    -Trigger width, position and height

Sound Options
    -Link Ringtone & Notification Toggle
    -Media, Alarm, Ring & Notification Sound Options
    -Volume Steps
    -Volume Panel Timeout
    -Interruptions
    -Launch Music Apps
    -Dial Pad Tones
    -Screen Locking Sound
    -Touch Sounds
    -Charging Sounds
    -Camera Shutter & Screenshot Sounds
    -Safe Headset Volume
    -Less Frequent Notifications
    -Media Control
    -Vibration Options

Display & Light Options
    -Smart Cover
    -Adaptive Brightness
    -LiveDisplay
    -Rotation
    -Double Tap to Sleep
    -Sleep Time
    -Wake on Plug
    -Cast Screen
    -Expanded Desktop
    -Daydream
    -Font Size
    -DPI
    -Battery Light
    -Notification Light with Per App Settings

Notification Manager
    -Device Lock Options
    -Block App Notifications
    -Disable Persistent Info
    -Priority App Notifications

More Stuff Included

Bliss Download Section
    -All current downloads for your convenience

AudioFX Equalizer

-SuperSU - Huge thanks to @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Chainfire[/COLOR]
    -BlissPop Wallpapers (via launcher’s Wallpapers)
    -Home Launcher Option
    -CM Camera
    -User Profiles
    -System Profiles
    -Location Options
    -Security Options
    -Privacy Options
    -Accounts & Sync
    -Language & Input
    -Backup & Reset
    -Date & Time
    -Accessibility
    -Printing
    -Developer Options
    -Rom & Hardware Information
    -Changelog
    -Bliss OTA Updates

--Many other settings throughout the rom. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all the blissful options!

BlissStalk_Source.png

BlissPop Source
    https://github.com/TeamBliss-LP

TeamBliss Devices Source
    https://github.com/TeamBliss-Devices

BlissStalk_Gapps.png

We recommend using any of the following sets of GApps:

TK Gapps

Open Gapps Project

Minimal Edition GApps

BlissStalk_Downloads.png

BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d800
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d801
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d802
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d803
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the f320
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the ls980
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the vs980

BlissStalk_Installation.png

Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of flashing.
    Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom.
    Please make sure you download the correct version of BlissPop for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.

*Make sure you are rooted.
    *Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. (TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    *Download the latest Bliss Rom & the latest GApps package.
    *Boot into recovery.
    *Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    *Flash Bliss Rom
    *Flash Google Apps package (for 5.1!)
    *First boot may take up to 10 minutes

BlissStalk_Bugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, and is not a known issue with CM,
    please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you time, as well as us.

-Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    -After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    -Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    -As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    -Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    -Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
    -You can also open trouble tickets on our website for bugs.

BlissStalk_Screenshots.png

BlissPop_ScreenShot_Mockup_5.1.jpg
    BlissPop_ScreenShot_Mockup_5.1_%282%29.jpg

Heading_Blue_Bliss_Team_Members.png

Team Bliss is a team consisting of developers and device maintainers that work on this project in our
    spare time to be able to give Android users a custom rom packed with features that will make a lasting impression.

@[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]pimpmaneaton[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]jackeagle[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]nprev420[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]remicks[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Deliberate[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]xboxfanj[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]skyliner33v[/COLOR], @[COLOR="Magenta"]nerdyblonde[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]pjgraber03[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]bracketslash[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Vortex1969[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]death2all110[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]tobitege[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]asianflavor[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Jiggs82[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]genesixxbf3[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]sixohtew[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]nicholaschum[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]TheStrix[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]APOPHIS9283[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thecrazyskul[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Men_in_black007[/COLOR]

BlissStalk_Credits.png

Huge thanks to all members of Cyanogenmod for the source.
    Also a huge thanks to Chainfire, NamelessRom, SlimRoms, EuphoriaOS,
    CRDoid, OmniRom, Temasek & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!

Thanks to @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]skyliner33v[/COLOR] for making our wallpaper & optional boot animations, @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR] for making the current boot animation as well as others,
    @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]pjgraber03[/COLOR] & @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR] for developing and maintaining our website,
    @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]death2all110[/COLOR] for developing the BlissPop Wallpapers app, and @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]nicholaschum[/COLOR], @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]genesixxbf3[/COLOR] and @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]tobitege[/COLOR] for the OTA xml generator.
    Thanks to @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Kryten2k35[/COLOR] for the original source of the OTA app.
    We do NOT ask for or expect any donations from users.
    If someone takes it upon themselves to donate to us, of course it will be appreciated,
    and all funds will be used to pay our server fees.
    If someone does choose to donate, our PayPal link is below.
    PayPal Link

Very Important Information
    Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads.
    Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions.
    Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our team
    when trying to determine problems that users are having.
    We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that
    the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge.
    Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.
    Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts.
    We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.

Thank you for using BlissPop! We appreciate each and every one of our users!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][4.0.1][CAF][5.1.1][Most LG G2 Variants]BlissPop by Team Bliss, ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    928479, electrikjesus
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamBliss-Devices/android_kernel_lge_msm8974

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: LP bootstack
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.9
    Stable Release Date: 2015-08-05
    Current Beta Version: 4.0.1
    Beta Release Date: 2015-08-05

Created 2014-12-27
    Last Updated 2016-03-16
    BlissPop 3.4+ “User Friendly” Install Instructions:
    All of our builds are now using caf, so this means that no matter what ROM you come from, you will likely have issues unless you flash the correct bootstack. You might think you can get away with the 30d bootstack you flashed when you were on Cloudy's ROM, but this is not the case. Please read and follow these instructions in order to not ask questions that could have been resolved by following the exact instructions to begin with.

First, make sure you are using a recovery that is compatible with the LP bootstack, we recommend using TWRP with F2FS & Thermal Control .
    Next, flash the correct Bumped or Loki'd bootstack for your variant from the LP folder for your device. You can find those here: LG-devs Bootstacks

Now it’s time to flash BlissPop. Follow the links below and choose the folder corresponding to your device.
    Nightlies

Officials

Now it is time to choose your gapps package and flash that. No need to flash SuperSU or anything else.

Reminder of Build Structure:
    EXPERIMENTAL - These builds will contain fresh changes, fixes, updates, etc. and stability is not one of the focuses of this release type. These builds can be found in the Nightlies folder.
    NIGHTLY - After we have a build or two under our belts and stability is a little better, we can move to nightly builds. These builds can be found in the Nightlies folder.
    OFFICIAL - Once we have most of the bugs ironed out and a build is stabilized, we will build with the Official tag. These builds can be found in the Official folder.

GUIDE, FAQ and Useful Links

Much of what follows applies to many ROMs. If you have suggestions for things to be added to this guide or find any errors then please let me know.

Purpose and Rules of XDA
    XDA is a developers site. It is for learning and sharing. It is not here to "provide" apps or support to users. Most of the people that develop or help or support do so in their free time. No one "owes" you anything. You are not "entitled" to anything. Those that help others, are polite and try to help themselves will be more likely receive helpful and polite assistance.
    Rule number one of XDA is : Search
    Other rules include:
    • Be respectful
    • Be tolerant
    • Be hepful
    • Don't be an ass ;)

Q&A or Dev Thread?
    There is a separate development thread and Q&A/Discussion thread. Right now, I am happy for you to report all issues in the development thread.
    But as it is a development thread, you should provide logs where ever possible and only report bugs if you have clean flashed. Telling others there may be an issue if you dirty flash is acceptable but please word it as such not a bug.
    A little banter is accepted in the development thread, but please don't turn the thread into a chat room. Let's keep it fun but not so long nobody can be bothered to read, otherwise I'll have to revert to using the Q&A.

The Q&A is still there and available and is more "free".

Flashing

You should clean install for best results. If you "dirty flash" then at least wipe cache and dalvik/ART and you MUST provide logs with any issues.

Clean v Dirty Flash
    There are a number of interpretations of clean flash. In recovery you should factory reset or wip everything except internal storage. This will wipe your apps and most app settings.
    Whilst there are ways of backing up your settings they are not recommended because they can cause issues when there are changes to the ROM which affect how settings are stored or recorded. Do not restore system data: this often leads to forced closes and constant error messages.
    You can use a backup app like Titanium Backup or Parcel. Sometimes restored apps can cause issues, and it is better and cleaner to re-download them, although not everyone has the time or inclination to do this.
    If you do not wipe as per above, then you are dirty flashing. This is quicker and often works. But because things are left behind from the previous flash this can result in weird issues. When you dirty flash you really should wipe cache and dalvik/ART, so that there aren't residual

Reporting Issues
    Before Reporting Issues
    If you have issues with your new flashed system there are a few things to do before you report them.
    • First, if you have dirty flashed then try a clean flash to see if the issue remains - many issues are cleared this way. Also, it is very difficult to pin-point certain issues after a dirty flash.
    • Also, if you have Xposed installed then remove that before reporting. This is because Xposed can change things deep within the OS and make things behave differently, which in turn makes it very difficult to troubleshoot and resolve issues. This is Xposed hate - many devs require this and will not offer any support if Xposed is installed.
    • Reboot. It's surprising how many issues can be resolved by this simple step. Especially if an app is misbehaving or using a lot of battery.

How to Report An Issue
    The biggest bugbear of those trying to help with issues is when they are not properly reported and require to have the same questions answered over and over. The circumstances may require different information, but here are a few common items to consider posting:
    • Version. Often people miss this and are reporting something that was solved days or weeks ago. Others say "latest" when it may not be. Quote the version number and/or build date.
    • Firmware. Again, quote the date or source.
    • GApps. The GApps version can affect which version of Google Play Services and PlayStore, amongst others that are used. Whilst often GApps can be "out of date" without any issue, when there is a lot of development by CM this can be very relevant.
    • Whether you clean or dirty flashed.
    • A log. Necessary if you dirty flashed, very useful even if you clean flashed. See below for how to do this.
    • How to replicate the issue. The more specific about how the issue arises and when, the more likely you are to get a quick resolution. If no one can replicate the issue it is unlikely they can resolve the issue.

How to Take a Log
    This is an excellent guide.
    Some kernels have their own log/bug report option to make things easier.

Useful Links
    Google and the XDA search bar are your friends.
    Whatever you want to ask or find, it's probaly already there. This is why you often see replies just saying "Search!"

XDA: RULES - MOD HELP - SUMMED UP 1 - SUMMED UP 2 - BEST WAY TO GET A LOG

Frequently Asked Questions
    • No one answered my question.
      Maybe no one has read it yet - you may need to give it time. Maybe no one knows the answer yet. Have you already tried to solve the issue? Were you polite? Did you give enough information? There is no need to keep bumping your post.
    • Which folder does the OTA file get downloaded to? Is it the full file or just the incremental update? Are there nightlies?
      /sdcard/Download and it's the full file. They aren't nightly but they are normally very frequent.
    • Does BlissPop support Layers / RRO?
      No. It has the CM theme engine.
    • Which kernel is best for....?
      Stock is really quite good, so I'm not going to suggest any others, as there aren't many now and are easy to find on XDA. So much depends on you: your setup, apps, usage, signal. The list goes on. The real best way to find out is try them for yourself; give each one a few days to settle and you can observe battery usage, smoothness, speed, tweakability etc. But there is no Holy Grail kernel - one that gives the best of everything for everybody. "Performance" and "battery" aren't mutually exclusive, but most kernels are biased towards one or the other. Kernel governors and hotplugs also have an effect. If you are interested in a kernel, read some of the kernel thread.
      One last point. When there are changes from CM the date and commits of a kernel can be important so the kernel and ROM aren't out of sync.
    • How is Battery Life
      This often gets asked, but there is no clear answer that suits everyone. So lets start of by saying the team finds battery life to be very good.
      There are however many things affecting battery life. Your apps, settings and signal all have a big effect. As does how often your apps are updating and whether over wifi or mobile data. Additionally, which kernel and it's settings also have an effect. As does screen brightness. Certain social and messaging apps can have a huge drain. How often you flash a new ROM has a big effect too. Ideally, from a battery life perspective, you should allow everything to settle and go through a couple of charge cycles. With the frequency of BlissPop updates I have never achieved this!
      So every user will have different battery life and typical screen on time. Make sure when doing comparisons you really do it on a like for like basis.

If you want to investigate battery usage, consider apps like Wakelock Detector (WLD) and Better Battery Stats (BBS) as well as GSAM Battery Monitor. These will often pinpoint where battery is being consumed and what is waking your device. Quite often you will see an app misbehaving which can often be resolved with a simple reboot.
    • ?
    • ?
    Most Recent Update Post

BlissPop v4.0.3 - LP 5.1.1-r24 - Dec 11 - Official Builds Are Uploaded!

I have one last final build rolling out now for all variants. This build includes a couple of bug fixes and patches to squash some issues. Other than that the other updates are all made to system, telephony, etc.

BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d800
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d801
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d802
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the d803
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the f320
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the ls980
    BlissRoms Official Download folder for the vs980

BUILD CHANGES
    • Viper4Android has been removed (but installer works just fine)
    • Updates to Frameworks/av, mediaserver, etc.
    • Updates to wifi
    • Fixes to theme engine
    • Other updates to settings, and system, including ja translations
    • Other fixes and updates, read the changelog!

BUILD HINTS
    • Optimizations - ROM Linaro 4.8, Kernel Linaro 4.8, auto-wipe of caches after flashing!
    • Gapps 5.1(!), backup/restore on dirty flash works if previously gapps was installed
    • Please do NOT report missing features or repeat reports of issues that are known!
    • Reminder: We will not add any other camera, do not ask for it, flash it yourselves.

Flashing Instructions:
    • FIRST revert theme to stock theme before flashing (just to be safe)!
    • Make a nandroid backup!
    • Clean install recommended, manual wipes of cache/dalvik REQUIRED!
    • ROM
    • SuperSU 2.49 is included!
    • Gapps e.g. tk - Slim - Minimal - Delta

See full Bliss changelog

Open issues:
    • A few CM related issues might still exist in camera, deskClock, etc.
    • Some issues with navbar and nav ring
    • If on 3.x, OTA might not detect new build due to version changes in ota xml
    • Other bugs/issues in CM-maintained packages?

Sidenotes: please do not quote the whole update post, just hit the thanks button!
    No reports for issues with xposed installed, please.

Enjoy flashing! :D
    You all can expect an update to BlissPop 3.5 to be uploaded tonight!! Almost done building them, so as soon as the last one is done, I'll upload them all to the nightlies folders. Some of the notable fixes should be in signal dropping, deep sleep for BT mostly fixed, and a ton of updates for our devices too :)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    BlissPop v4.0.1 - LP 5.1.1-r18 - Sept 22 - Builds Are Uploading

This time around, we have a bunch of little fixes, tweaks to sound volume, as well as a slew of new features being added. So since I am in the mood to start improving the quality of this ROM, I also decided to go back to my old tagging structure:
    EXPERIMENTAL - These builds will contain fresh changes, fixes, updates, etc. and stability is not one of the focuses of this release type. These builds can be found in the Nightlies folder.
    NIGHTLY - After we have a build or two under our belts and stability is a little better, we can move to nightly builds. These builds can be found in the Nightlies folder.
    OFFICIAL - Once we have most of the bugs ironed out and a build is stabilized, we will build with the Official tag. These builds can be found in the Official folder.

In light of these changes, you will slowly start to find todays builds being uploaded to the Nightlies folder and tagged with EXPERIMENTAL.

BlissRoms Nightlies Download folder for the d800
    BlissRoms Nightlies Download folder for the d801
    BlissRoms Nightlies Download folder for the d802
    BlissRoms Nightlies Download folder for the d803
    BlissRoms Nightlies Download folder for the f320
    BlissRoms Nightlies Download folder for the vs980
    BlissRoms Nightlies Download folder for the ls980

Because of some of the changes in this build, I highly suggest you all do a clean flash :) THANKS!!

BUILD CHANGES
    • Fixed the WiFi Tethering bugs
    • Bumped the sound level up a little bit. Thanks @Alecia1212 for the perfect value ;)
    • Switched back to Linaro 4.8 optimizations
    • Other fixes and updates, read the changelog!

BUILD HINTS
    • ROM Linaro 4.8, Kernel Linaro 4.8, auto-wipe of caches after flashing!
    • Gapps 5.1(!), backup/restore on dirty flash works if previously gapps was installed
    • Please do NOT report missing features or repeat reports of issues that are known!
    • Reminder: We will not add any other camera, do not ask for it, flash it yourselves.

Flashing Instructions:
    • FIRST revert theme to stock theme before flashing (just to be safe)!
    • Make a nandroid backup!
    • Clean install recommended, manual wipes of cache/dalvik REQUIRED!
    • ROM
    • SuperSU 2.49 is included!
    • Gapps e.g. tk - Slim - Minimal - Delta

See full Bliss changelog

Open issues:
    • A couple bugs with DeskClock might pop up. We are aware of these.
    • Some issues with navbar and nav ring
    • If on 3.x, OTA might not detect new build due to version changes in ota xml
    • Other bugs/issues in CM-maintained packages?

Sidenotes: please do not quote the whole update post, just hit the thanks button!
    No reports for issues with xposed installed, please.

Enjoy flashing! :D