[ROM][4.0.4][GT-S7562] Samsung Galaxy S Duos Google Play Edition

Search This thread

gkostas

Apr 28, 2012
Athens
gkostas.netau.net
wall-info.jpg

This is my first ROM, so I would like to hear feedback from you...
!!Disclaimer!!
Make a backup first! I am not responsible if you brick your device! This is only tested on Samsung Galaxy S Duos and it works only there because this rom is based on the stock rom.

I am new to android developing so I couldn't make a normal ROM... This Flashable zip works as an update to your preinstalled no deodexed Samsung stock ROM. That means that it doesn't delete any files, settings or applications from your phone.. But I recommend to do a backup because it may be malfuncioning...

I am only giving this 'ROM" to the public, so other developers and people who are interesting about it to test it on ther phones and if they want and have the time to help me make a stock version of android available for our lovely Galaxy S Duos.
If you want to change the version number in system information, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZb89P09gLo
I am 12 years old, so please don't judge me hard!

HERE is the Download link

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    wall-info.jpg

This is my first ROM, so I would like to hear feedback from you...
    !!Disclaimer!!
    Make a backup first! I am not responsible if you brick your device! This is only tested on Samsung Galaxy S Duos and it works only there because this rom is based on the stock rom.

I am new to android developing so I couldn't make a normal ROM... This Flashable zip works as an update to your preinstalled no deodexed Samsung stock ROM. That means that it doesn't delete any files, settings or applications from your phone.. But I recommend to do a backup because it may be malfuncioning...

I am only giving this 'ROM" to the public, so other developers and people who are interesting about it to test it on ther phones and if they want and have the time to help me make a stock version of android available for our lovely Galaxy S Duos.
    If you want to change the version number in system information, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZb89P09gLo

HERE is the Download link
    Is this topic dead? atleast post screen shots!

This topic isn't dead! I have some problems so I am going to rebuild it! ;) Be patient!
    Kindly reply!

Is this topic dead? atleast post screen shots!
    Congratulations

Nice 12 years old and first Rom, Congratulations :D