This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. I know you've seen tablet mode roms before, they change two lines in your build.prop file which you could easily edit yourself in seconds and maybe throw a keyboard in there to make it work better. It's a start, but this ain't enough. This thing has potential, but it is wasted the moment you try to stuff a full blown tablet into your poor phone. Yet we all know our high res phones can very well handle more than silly 1-column layouts. So the magic must be in between somewhere, a place that Google must have overlooked and left blank. Yes, this rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a usefull addition and not just a cute novelty. we're calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.
- Install ROM: http://www.mediafire.com/?fjzh60608cpebme
- Install HYBRID Gapps: http://www.mediafire.com/?05kswwrag93o523
- Wipe caches, factory reset is a must if you're coming from another rom than CM9
- CWM -> Advanced -> Fix Permissions **(VERY IMPORTANT STEP)**
-Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
-Launcher Settings: margins: SMALL (If youre using Apex / Nova), show permanent searchbar: YES, Grid: 5x4, resize all widgets: YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
- If you cant mount USB storage, Go to recovery -> mount and storage -> mount USB storage -> DONE.
- FC on storage menu in settings, not big deal
- Build 2 still have mount storage FIX
- Tell me if you find more bugs
- FOP team
- CM9 team
- All who test the rom