[ROM][4.1.1] [1.0.1] RemICS-JB (Team RemICS)

Search This thread

Miikessol

Jul 26, 2012
Reflashed it twice and redownloaded it twice still reboots maybe just something I change in the settings but moved on to another rom :p

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

akabadnews

Aug 15, 2011
Weird thing. Rebooted phone and now it acts like my internal SD (16gb) is blank.

Used root explorer and all my files/music/pics are still on there... but Android won't read them. Tried Rescan Media Root with no luck. I'm gonna flash another JB rom and see if it happens again.

Bleedpurple

Jan 10, 2012
Weird thing. Rebooted phone and now it acts like my internal SD (16gb) is blank.

Used root explorer and all my files/music/pics are still on there... but Android won't read them. Tried Rescan Media Root with no luck. I'm gonna flash another JB rom and see if it happens again.

Same issue I switched ROMs and they don't show up on this one now. But in solid explorer they are still there

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

modmouse78

Jan 22, 2009

I was having the same problem last week on a few jb roms. I don't know why it is doing this. I finally deleted my folders containing my roms on phone and downloaded ics rom. It hasn't done it since being on ics, so maybe it has to do with jb.

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
I am not getting the reboots just not all my text. Had some people call me saying stop tweaking on your phone and hit us back. Other than that I like it, did get a couple weird bugs like saying no SD card in lock screen but there is. Also changing ringtone in group me app brought up some modem selection menu but the selections where still ringtones.

stuuuuuu

Feb 25, 2010
Omaha

Had the same problem and discovered a .nomedia file had been created in root of sdcard. weird.

Shott3r

Feb 28, 2010
San Jose
Wow. everybody begged for this and now it's went dead... Hope it gets updates.

I do too, but if the 4G doesn't work, a ROM is useless where I live/work, no matter how nice the rest of it is. Sprint's 3G is just horrendous to the point of unusable around my home and office. Wifi at home, 4G at the office is the only way pages/Facebook even load. I've had sub-100 KILOBIT download speed on Speedtest :(

The ICS version had 4G working. Hopefully the dev can sort it on this one too. But I looks like the dev is crazy busy. Hands in a lot of pies :)

Last edited:

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
i think the update has more to do with the massive amounts of changes they had to make from ICS TW to JB TW... notice its not included in this ROM? i'm sure they're probably working on adding TW framework workarounds to the next update... if i'm right, then that would delay an update of this ROM a bit... if i'm wrong, then this ROM is dead for now lol

akabadnews

Aug 15, 2011
I still use it >_>

I had issues with Slim Bean so I came back to this. I like the Touchwizzy look.

But there are plenty of other roms to try while this gets worked on.

Bruce lee roy

Nov 18, 2010
Seattle
Haha a member of remics' name is smalldookie.

Looks to be an impressive build from a dev creativity POV. Unfortunately my experience with touchwiz on the sgs1 has left an unsavory taste in my mouth. If and when that taste dissipates, this tom will be my next destination.

Last edited:

mikegleave13

Feb 25, 2011
Wichita, KS
Haha a member of remics' name is smalldookie.

Looks to be an impressive build from a dev creativity POV. Unfortunately my experience with touchwiz on the sgs1 has left an unsavory taste in my mouth. If and when that taste dissipates, this tom will be my next destination.

I had the vibrant and hated it as well. IMO they have made vast improvements on style and usability.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FEATURES
    • build.prop tweaks
    • Touchwiz removed (not working with JellyBean)
    • custom Apex Launcher added
    • new CWM Script
    • new Bootanimation
    • updatet Theme
    • NSTools added for OC
    • Solid Explorer added
    • 40MB less size
    • init.d tweaks
    • S3 like UI
    • S3 sounds & wallpaper

INSTALLATION
    1. Reboot into recovery
    2. Wipe data/ factory reset
    3. Wipe cache
    4. Advanced -> Wipe dalvik cache
    5. install zip from sdcard
    6. wait until "install from sdcard complete"
    7. reboot your phone
    Video Guide by totallydubbedHD (Thanks to him):

TEAM REMICS
    Creators
    monish1995
    XYunknown
    Jarmezrocks
    Vlad87do
    Supermaster34
    smalldookie

Porters
    GalaxyUser
    bradman117
    patrick8996
    Vasishta Reddy
    luiseteyo

WebDev
    Benjamin Cohn

If you think you got skills that help us to make the ROM even greater, PM me!

SUPPORT US BY
    • clicking on the ads on our homepage
    • rating this thread
    • giving :good: THANKS :good: to our members
    • donating (look in the community group for more infos)

CREDITS
    • be18
    • DerTeufel1980
    • mkalter, who got the first running jb rom
    • elitemovil
    • stratosk
    • teamhacksung/pawitp for cm10 sources
    • if I forgot someone, PM me :)

FACEBOOK FANPAGE & SUPPORT COMMUNITY

PLEASE NOTICE
    • If you experience small lags, turn off Dalvik VM JiT (Just in Time) Compiler in build.prop
    • please try to ask questions / report bugs in the community group
    • this Rom is still in EARLY Stage
    • make a nandroid backup before flashing

!! We are not responsible for any damage done to your phone !!​
    BUGS:
    No 4G -WIMAX
    Besides that...... you tell me
    My bad guys i know i said i was gonna come back but i got a gs3 now and i dont have my nexus anymore my brother has one so ill try to put new stuff out
    Nexus s gsm is not supported by me just because i do not have one and also dont know how i would build for something i dont have a new build of this should be up soon for ns4g users
    Point me to a link and I will take a look.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone