• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][4.1.2][17/01/2013] marcellocord's ROM v9 - XXELLC (315MB)

Search This thread
M

marcellocord

I'm starting to work on XXELLC! I'll download it first, will be ready till Wednesday (actually tomorrow, but if I don't finish tomorrow, I won't need to tell here that I didn't finish :p)

Sorry this took so long, had some important tests.

santanah

Jun 2, 2010
After 1 week of daily usage with this rom (v8), I have to say it runs like a charm. I usally prefer AOSP ROMs but due to the problems with the exynos sources this one is definitely superior to CM10.1 nightlies.

But I would like to recommend you to gain more attention with a better 1st post. use some catch phrases like lightweight, stable, fast, smooth, ZERO BLOAT, whatever :)

good work and Im looking forward to trying v9 LLC

Last edited:
M

marcellocord

After 1 week of daily usage with this rom (v8), I have to say it runs like a charm. I usally prefer AOSP ROMs but due to the problems with the exynos sources this one is definitely superior to CM10.1 nightlies.

But I would like to recommend you to gain more attention with a better 1st post. use some catch phrases like lightweight, stable, fast, smooth, ZERO BLOAT, whatever :)

good work and Im looking forward to trying v9 LLC

No catch phrases, I won't say these words, otherwise I would be turning into some noobs who makes some ROM or kernel promising stuff they can't do. (just read the arm kernel thread here on original development)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

M

marcellocord

I'm working right now on the new ROM, and I need at least two feedbacks about something important: put your data mode to GSM/WCDMA automatic. Then, see if it shows the H icon in the status bar. If it's showing, wait a few minutes and report it here. If it shows the E icon, put to WCDMA only mode and see if you get a good 3G signal. If you got the E icon, put to WCDMA only and got signal, report here. It's very important, I got it and my friend got it too, but I'm curious to know about other phones with other carriers, since mine's and my friend's carrier are the same, and by talking about sh-it and carriers you are talking about the same thing. I'll only release v9 after getting there reports. Thanks.

squirtsy

May 2, 2011
Hey mate, im with Optus in Australia. Leaving on auto mode it sits with the 3G/H icon. With WCDMA it holds on 3G/H as well. On GSM it sits with a G icon. Changing it back to auto mode will then go back to 3g/H again.

cb_jimmy

Aug 14, 2007
Mine, auto it sticks to H. After some seconds of inactivity, it jumps to 3G and back to H and it stays that way. Setting to WCDMA only, it is the same as above. Setting to GSM only, it stay at E.

Carrier is Mobitel in Cambodia.

M

marcellocord

sorry for asking but i would like to check if anyone managed to flash Vertumus JB Domination v1.6 with JKay included successfully?

Don't flash it. Will screw the whole system. I'll talk to vertumus to put it in my additions pack.

v9 is done, just need to set status bar to black and fix the framework gradient. I'll be uploading it in a couple of minutes. Additions pack will take quite longer, I'll wait for vertumus and also change some stuff, because I had to download the old version. Thanks for the feedbacks, must be only my carrier.

v9 today in 2h maximum
additions pack tomorrow

M

marcellocord

v9 is online... it actually got some hours ago, because while it was uploading I was playing Far Cry 3. Great game, don't play it at night, otherwise you won't sleep. Seriously man. (got uploaded 3h ago, and I didn't even noticed the time running, so I've been playing for 4h)

Last edited:

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
Don't flash it. Will screw the whole system. I'll talk to vertumus to put it in my additions pack.

v9 is done, just need to set status bar to black and fix the framework gradient. I'll be uploading it in a couple of minutes. Additions pack will take quite longer, I'll wait for vertumus and also change some stuff, because I had to download the old version. Thanks for the feedbacks, must be only my carrier.

v9 today in 2h maximum
additions pack tomorrow

Thanks for your reply man!
I'll just wait for your new additions zip coz I really can't stand stock TW look especially when I can't use JKay / JB Domination theme :eek:

Thanks for your efforts and hard work! :beer:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mbar64

Sep 6, 2009
[Additions pack] Newest version: XXELL5-1 - File could not be found?

Can you fix it I am waiting for installing your rom =)

DrAnGeR

Nov 20, 2009
Salford Greater Manchester
Is there any option to include some missing apps? i kinda like the light rom but i would love to have the option on adding what is missing

BTW:So far so good with the rom.Kinda like it :D Gr8 Job developer

Last edited:

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
Wanted to thank you marcellocord for providing us with an AMAZING slim light base with zero bloatware / crap!
Amazing how you can slim the rom :)
Looking forward for tomorrow's ad-dons (JKay / JB Domination theme) release zip hoping you'll have the time to provide us with. To be honest i cant live with TW stock look for long lol

Keep up the great work marcellocord! Thank you sir

Last edited:
M

marcellocord

ROMHut got slow then... wasn't slow. If someone can mirror it, please do... thanks. I don't have any other good mirror. I wanted mediafire, but it's paid for 200MB+

DrAnGeR

Nov 20, 2009
Salford Greater Manchester
i wanted to share that.i had all time long on the night the data and sync on.(i forgot to close the sync) and in my surprise without seeing that the sync was on i only lost 5% with skype on, i thought that was a heck of a good stand by.When i saw that sync was on too i said WHAT THE HELL?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    problems?

I'll update it by tomorrow.
    The popularity is low :( would be nice if some people could spread it. I like to work on it, but the low popularity makes me a little unmotivated. No, it's not the best ROM, but if people could point me something I could try to improve it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Ive been using this rom for a while now to and what everyone says about it is true it is an amazingly smooth and fast rom I think there is a lack of interest for the same reason most other roms die is when you first come on to the page nothing jumps out at you the most successful roms have a lot of banners and screenshots and cool avatars and some nice sigs, you should spend a little of your time and obvious skill on promoting yourself a bit mate you deserve the recognition for this great rom just do your thread up a bit and your profile and I can promise this will become hugely popular! Your a great dev and ive read all the posts yes I have a lot of time on my hands lol but what I have noticed is you listen to your users and thats getting rare now. Keep up the great work mate and dont give up! :good::highfive::good: :cowboy:
    Hi, this ROM is featured on the Index of ROMS INDEX ALL IN 1

Any observation please send me a PM :)
    Hi, thank you for your rom its really smooth! i like it. Can you provide accuweather apk with odex file? also how do you remove crt off?

edit: maybe you could provide flashable zip of missing apps like calender, accuweather widget ect for users who needs them.

Will do. Oh, when I make a aroma version I'll definately upload one with aroma and one without. Just for the people who like lite stuff and can't afford to download 700-600MB.

Already included on my aroma plans.

Can i have the mail+exchange flashable zip please? For V3 i mean.