• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][4.1.2][17/01/2013] marcellocord's ROM v9 - XXELLC (315MB)

Search This thread
M

marcellocord

Working on v10, just to let you know that I haven't abandoned anyone :)

I was just waiting for JKay, which I recommend and even though the app is paid, buy it to have great features, and maybe to also support JKay for his work, he is a great guy, do what he can do considering what people ask him to do and his work is sweet.

edit: aaand btw, since I have already worked in 9 versions, contribute doing some work, recommend some boot animations ;) quite a nice task, thanks...

Last edited:

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
Working on v10, just to let you know that I haven't abandoned anyone :)

I was just waiting for JKay, which I recommend and even though the app is paid, buy it to have great features, and maybe to also support JKay for his work, he is a great guy, do what he can do considering what people ask him to do and his work is sweet.

edit: aaand btw, since I have already worked in 9 versions, contribute doing some work, recommend some boot animations ;) quite a nice task, thanks...

Glad to hear all that great news :D
XXEMA2 is out also and everyone is saying it's so smooth compared to LLC amd MA1!

I personally love the n4 bootlogo i find it simple and good looking :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

M

marcellocord

Glad to hear all that great news :D
XXEMA2 is out also and everyone is saying it's so smooth compared to LLC amd MA1!

I personally love the n4 bootlogo i find it simple and good looking :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ema2 it is... Can you get me the link of this boot animation?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

M

marcellocord

Give me 1 minute and I'll upload it for you :D

Edit: There you go buddy

Thanks... But I think it doesn't fit with the device. Only reason to use is if you have a nexus. I'll search some here, the one with v9 is ugly sorry for it.

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
Thanks... But I think it doesn't fit with the device. Only reason to use is if you have a nexus. I'll search some here, the one with v9 is ugly sorry for it.

Its not small bro, I am using it on my mobile and it looks amazing
let me try take a video of it give me 1 minute

Edit: there you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0cQnd3zWE

Edit 2: it seems i misunderstood you. Its your call on what to choose your our chef ;)

Last edited:
M

marcellocord

Its not small bro, I am using it on my mobile and it looks amazing
let me try take a video of it give me 1 minute

Edit: there you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0cQnd3zWE

Edit 2: it seems i misunderstood you. Its your call on what to choose your our chef ;)

By fit I meant "looks good" with the device, just like a T-Shirt doesn't fit with some Jeans. I used to use it in my i9100 ROMs, but tried with i9300 and didn't like it.

M

marcellocord

Just some news: I'll release v10 when I can, in 2 days minimum, and 1 week maximum.

After that, I'll no longer release versions based on every ROM code. First because I need my time, important things, second because I don't feel myself updating everytime, I think Samsung did a fine work, and these ROMs are nearly updateless, as the only thing it changes from base to base is the changelog code. Since Samsung doesn't release changelog list, it's impossible to determine what changed (I don't feel visible changes), so since some weeks ago, I only update because I promissed I would update, for the people that uses it (even though it's not a big group of people). Don't worry, if you like my ROMs, I'll update it here in xda everytime I feel like updating my phone. My advice: if you like my ROM, keep it, install JKay and buy his app and you won't feel the need to update or even flashing stuff. Sorry eveyone, but I'm doing this because I like to and I feel like doing it.

saigai

Feb 18, 2011
I'm trying to run an ssh server, but I'm having problems getting it to work on this rom.. It has worked on all the roms I've used previously..

This is the first rom without a stock kernel (except cm10), think that could be the issue?

It seems the dropbear process is unable to bind to a port.

Ssh servers that I've tried:

QuickSSHD https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.quicksshd

Dropbear SSH Server II https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.shkschneider.dropbearserver2

Also I seem to be having problems with another app that binds to a port, RemoteADB, but not sure if this is the same issue.

M

marcellocord

I'm trying to run an ssh server, but I'm having problems getting it to work on this rom.. It has worked on all the roms I've used previously..

This is the first rom without a stock kernel (except cm10), think that could be the issue?

It seems the dropbear process is unable to bind to a port.

Ssh servers that I've tried:

QuickSSHD https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.quicksshd

Dropbear SSH Server II https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.shkschneider.dropbearserver2

Also I seem to be having problems with another app that binds to a port, RemoteADB, but not sure if this is the same issue.

Install stock kernel and try again

eric-filth

Nov 18, 2011
Ponta Grossa - PR
Just some news: I'll release v10 when I can, in 2 days minimum, and 1 week maximum.

After that, I'll no longer release versions based on every ROM code. First because I need my time, important things, second because I don't feel myself updating everytime, I think Samsung did a fine work, and these ROMs are nearly updateless, as the only thing it changes from base to base is the changelog code. Since Samsung doesn't release changelog list, it's impossible to determine what changed (I don't feel visible changes), so since some weeks ago, I only update because I promissed I would update, for the people that uses it (even though it's not a big group of people). Don't worry, if you like my ROMs, I'll update it here in xda everytime I feel like updating my phone. My advice: if you like my ROM, keep it, install JKay and buy his app and you won't feel the need to update or even flashing stuff. Sorry eveyone, but I'm doing this because I like to and I feel like doing it.

I agree with you, i think not needed always keep updating, first because like you said samsung doesn't share changelogs and second i cant see any difference between roms.

Enviado do meu Nexus 7

tihomirone

Jun 10, 2011
Agree, that there's no need to update every new source. You can skip 2-3 updates. But please release v10 (I'm waiting it with impatience being on CM10.1 with battery drain). :) Unfortunately your rom has no close rival and I need it. :)
10x.

M

marcellocord

Agree, that there's no need to update every new source. You can skip 2-3 updates. But please release v10 (I'm waiting it with impatience being on CM10.1 with battery drain). :) Unfortunately your rom has no close rival and I need it. :)
10x.

v10 is done, XXEMR2. I just need to wait for Jkay, so I can install it and make the proper tests.

M

marcellocord

going to install this soon its out, i hope its good for my game Contract Killer 2, getting major lag and stutter on like 10 ROMs eish.

Just let me have the time to fix something... I'm putting the original boot animation back, and since I need to make zips supported, now I need to re-do it.
I don't have the proper time to do it now. I'll stop giving ETAs, since I just proved everyone I can't always do it.

anmar21

Aug 30, 2012
Just let me have the time to fix something... I'm putting the original boot animation back, and since I need to make zips supported, now I need to re-do it.
I don't have the proper time to do it now. I'll stop giving ETAs, since I just proved everyone I can't always do it.

No problem, take your time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

M

marcellocord

Guys, I gonna have to pass XXEMR2. I can't afford to use a lot my time to work on it. Don't worry, keep using ELLC, there isn't any significant change. I'll work on 4.2 when there is a stable (read: official)(also read: when perseus arrives) version. Thanks, I hope you understand.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    problems?

I'll update it by tomorrow.
    The popularity is low :( would be nice if some people could spread it. I like to work on it, but the low popularity makes me a little unmotivated. No, it's not the best ROM, but if people could point me something I could try to improve it.

Ive been using this rom for a while now to and what everyone says about it is true it is an amazingly smooth and fast rom I think there is a lack of interest for the same reason most other roms die is when you first come on to the page nothing jumps out at you the most successful roms have a lot of banners and screenshots and cool avatars and some nice sigs, you should spend a little of your time and obvious skill on promoting yourself a bit mate you deserve the recognition for this great rom just do your thread up a bit and your profile and I can promise this will become hugely popular! Your a great dev and ive read all the posts yes I have a lot of time on my hands lol but what I have noticed is you listen to your users and thats getting rare now. Keep up the great work mate and dont give up! :good::highfive::good: :cowboy:
    Hi, this ROM is featured on the Index of ROMS INDEX ALL IN 1

Any observation please send me a PM :)
    Hi, thank you for your rom its really smooth! i like it. Can you provide accuweather apk with odex file? also how do you remove crt off?

edit: maybe you could provide flashable zip of missing apps like calender, accuweather widget ect for users who needs them.

Will do. Oh, when I make a aroma version I'll definately upload one with aroma and one without. Just for the people who like lite stuff and can't afford to download 700-600MB.

Already included on my aroma plans.

Can i have the mail+exchange flashable zip please? For V3 i mean.