[ROM][4.1.2][17/01/2013] marcellocord's ROM v9 - XXELLC (315MB)

Search This thread

cb_jimmy

Aug 14, 2007
Been using this ROM for days. I'm getting better battery drain than stock. RAM usage is lighter as well. Great work!
There is one thing though. I can't seem to get WiFi direct to work. Does anyone else has the same issue?

M

marcellocord

Been using this ROM for days. I'm getting better battery drain than stock. RAM usage is lighter as well. Great work!
There is one thing though. I can't seem to get WiFi direct to work. Does anyone else has the same issue?

I guess it's Perseus kernel fault. There's nothing I can do.

btw, no JB Domination in additions pack. Just delete SecSettings.odex; SystemUI.odex from /system/app and ext.odex; android.policy.odex from /system/framework and then flash it. It will install and make those files deodexed. Had a little problem with Vertumus, so I don't want to include it.

Last edited:

Tenacious

Oct 2, 2011
Hey marcellocord maybe you will be interested in this tool RUJELUS22's AIO I tested it on sgs3 to odex diffident roms, mods and themes (including JB Domination) and it worked without a issue every time maybe it cod help you out.

Installed your rom last night and was little concern about battery life because of tweaks but I dident notice any battery drain during usage or standby which is good, I guess those tweaks go well with Perseus kernel.

M

marcellocord

Hey marcellocord maybe you will be interested in this tool RUJELUS22's AIO I tested it on sgs3 to odex diffident roms, mods and themes (including JB Domination) and it worked without a issue every time maybe it cod help you out.

Installed your rom last night and was little concern about battery life because of tweaks but I dident notice any battery drain during usage or standby which is good, I guess those tweaks go well with Perseus kernel.

Thanks... but I don't need it. My ROMs are made in a simple way, something that if I tell here everyone would say "I could do that" :p
Just a little time deleting apks, pasting ready stuff, nothing really special.

mariotme

Feb 7, 2011
Amman
Thanks... but I don't need it. My ROMs are made in a simple way, something that if I tell here everyone would say "I could do that" :p

Hope your not having any headaches while creating the additions package :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tenacious

Oct 2, 2011

I thought it cud help you out if you want to spice things up a bit like theme it or something like that, but it's good as it is. You do a great job it's light and fast like Samsung needs to do it.

M

marcellocord

Hope your not having any headaches while creating the additions package :eek:

Me too ;)
That time when you are on vacation, you finish your games in each difficulty and when your sleep is completely messed up you just get kinda bored to do anything but eat and drink.

but the additions pack won't take much longer, that I think I can promise...

btw, can anyone mirror Chrome Beta apk? I can't download big amounts of data on my phone, since I'm not able to use Wi-Fi right now, only wired connections. Thanks a lot...

Last edited:
M

marcellocord

Additions pack is online... enjoy... and sorry for taking too long.

M

marcellocord

I thought you where going to add jb domination + jkay to your additions zip :p
Thanks anyway

I told previously that I wouldn't add JB Domination. I can only tell that I don't want to add because of some "license conditions" issues with Vertumus. I won't go further on it, just read the post I teach how to install it, though I don't recommend, as it will make essential files deodexed and that I don't trust super-changer themes. I don't use it, I have jkay, though.

santanah

Jun 2, 2010
hmm there is no documentation about the additions zip. what is in there? or just the same like in the 2nd post of this thread?

M

marcellocord

hmm there is no documentation about the additions zip. what is in there? or just the same like in the 2nd post of this thread?

There's no documentation because you don't have time to find it in the OP? Read the whole first post before even installing the ROM, for your own sake. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    problems?

I'll update it by tomorrow.
    The popularity is low :( would be nice if some people could spread it. I like to work on it, but the low popularity makes me a little unmotivated. No, it's not the best ROM, but if people could point me something I could try to improve it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Ive been using this rom for a while now to and what everyone says about it is true it is an amazingly smooth and fast rom I think there is a lack of interest for the same reason most other roms die is when you first come on to the page nothing jumps out at you the most successful roms have a lot of banners and screenshots and cool avatars and some nice sigs, you should spend a little of your time and obvious skill on promoting yourself a bit mate you deserve the recognition for this great rom just do your thread up a bit and your profile and I can promise this will become hugely popular! Your a great dev and ive read all the posts yes I have a lot of time on my hands lol but what I have noticed is you listen to your users and thats getting rare now. Keep up the great work mate and dont give up! :good::highfive::good: :cowboy:
    Hi, this ROM is featured on the Index of ROMS INDEX ALL IN 1

Any observation please send me a PM :)
    Hi, thank you for your rom its really smooth! i like it. Can you provide accuweather apk with odex file? also how do you remove crt off?

edit: maybe you could provide flashable zip of missing apps like calender, accuweather widget ect for users who needs them.

Will do. Oh, when I make a aroma version I'll definately upload one with aroma and one without. Just for the people who like lite stuff and can't afford to download 700-600MB.

Already included on my aroma plans.

Can i have the mail+exchange flashable zip please? For V3 i mean.