[ROM][4.1.2][I9100-I9100P][24/12] LionROM JB[Mods, Themes, Patchs][XXLSJ]

adilliano

Dec 26, 2011
islamabad
downloading in evening.looks great but just i wanna give you a lil suggestion.add these 2 features.

1: 6 bar signals.
2: themed signals when connected.
else your rom really a great one.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Dannyvld

Nov 28, 2012
Note Gallery

Heey, i just flashed an update of my ROM so maybe im gonna flash this one soon, but can i download the note gallery app??
Please make an .apk or something i really want this.

richardsoffice

Mar 17, 2009
Ipswich
Spell Checker

Has you ROM got the Spell Checker, not the predictive one that every Rom has but one that underscores in red any and all mistakes in a sentence and then gives suggestions for the correction. Like what I have with my other SGs2 with the Thunderbolt Rom; where in it' Settings/ Language & input there is a check box for a Spell checker.

Spelling is not my strong point and I need this utility. :(

leeomendes

Jun 6, 2012
London
Has you ROM got the Spell Checker, not the predictive one that every Rom has but one that underscores in red any and all mistakes in a sentence and then gives suggestions for the correction. Like what I have with my other SGs2 with the Thunderbolt Rom; where in it' Settings/ Language & input there is a check box for a Spell checker.

Spelling is not my strong point and I need this utility. :(
use the cm10 keyboard (change in settings > languages and input)

leeomendes

Jun 6, 2012
London
Hello. I didn`t flash any mod... My friend have this ROM too and for him is not working too. He is using different carrier but not working. Help please.
Well, I assume that quickly reply it's not working with default theme but all the MMS functions are ok in others 3 GS2 that I tested... Try to reflash the rom or maybe check if your MMS settings are installed... :)

Last edited: