[ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 LT4 JB 4.1.2 v6 |Solid~Smooth~Battery Friendly|15/05/13

Search This thread

zanbarbone

Apr 22, 2010
Auxerre
Sound nice :D
I think I'll check this battery. My max time was 1day 2hours with 4hours of display on, I have always everything on, WiFi, GPS, Data ecc.
Samsung original 2500 battery.

Using Philz with his custom recovery doesn't need to perform format /preload /system, since the new feature inside Factory Reset/Wipe Data (and then Clear to install new ROM) right when you turn on in recovery, will erase everything (preload, system, data), except of course SD Card and Ext Card.

Yes but we don't know his previous rom ;)

Winterlove

Mar 29, 2013

This is the same tool that I am using!

Anyway, problem was because I used to unzip the apk to add the META-INF and Androidmanifest.xml and zip it again. This what was causing the problem I should use 7-zip to open archive and drop them in instead of unzipping! So, after using 7-zip, the problem is solved now.

Thanks, for your help anyway pal!:)

Besides, what about the language problem in Messaging and Phone? Could this be solved?

ngeshuu

Apr 5, 2011
Speedmod kernel

Hi guys!

Im currently using COH Helloworld kernel for this rom. So far its been going pretty smooth although with the new Speedmod kernel Im thinking of flashing it.

Any comments on the permformance of Speedmod? Im a big mobile gamer so Im not sure if I should go Speedmod.

Let me know!
:)

decebal12345

Oct 22, 2010
Hi.
I have a problem after I installed this rom... my phone battery drop very, very fast.
50%, after 5 min. 20% (image shaking), after 5 min. 4% (image shaking fast) and instantly shut down, dead.

To install the rom i have used this recommendation:
...and, my choice, "wipe battery stats". So, please tell me, can this wipe be the problem?
Anyway, I got original battery from Samsung, and replaced the old one. I had sudden shutdown of my n7000 with the old battery, and rebooting phone, for example at 40%, it goes to 14% with flickering screen. That's was so annoying.

I need to reinstall original rom and send the phone to the service. Can you tell me please how to reinstall it? I have the original rom backup and i need to delete the triangle and all apps which work only with root (like titanium backup, supersu, setCPU, adfree, etc)
Thank you very, very much.

P.S.: I know, Google is my friend but i remember the problems with the "safe kernel".

lawgone

Jan 24, 2011
Manila
Hi guys,

This is my first custom rom for my old Note and I'm still having some difficulties in understanding the whereabouts of this forum section in general.

Anyway, I was just confused, I had the PhilZ kernel when I flashed this rom. Does that mean that it's still my kernel or was it changed when I flash this rom? Sorry I was just confused.

Also, my battery seems weird. I slept with 43% remaining, and woke up with 44%! I was like "really? how did it happen?"

And another thing, how will I activate Airview?

decebal12345

Oct 22, 2010
Hi guys,

This is my first custom rom for my old Note and I'm still having some difficulties in understanding the whereabouts of this forum section in general.

Anyway, I was just confused, I had the PhilZ kernel when I flashed this rom. Does that mean that it's still my kernel or was it changed when I flash this rom? Sorry I was just confused.

Also, my battery seems weird. I slept with 43% remaining, and woke up with 44%! I was like "really? how did it happen?"

First rom and you had PhilZ kernel?

rshui

Mar 22, 2011
kuching
Does anyone know how to add chiese language pack to this rom? Although I tried to download other chinese keyboard from playstore, but when I type chinese msg to others people, it change all my msg into "???????"
Anyone? Or can someone provide csc - xme?

Edit : problem resolved!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:

zviki

Dec 30, 2008
Maribor
Joosh:

I bought the Mugen 2650 ma battery for 35 Euros and haven't had any problems since.

Amazing battery.

40 hours from 100 percent to 30 percent with 2 hours of watching films and phone calls, and wifi and autosync on.

Emm... that's great? 2 hours of screen-on time? I have 1.5 years old battery and my standby time is excellent,but... when screen is on battery is drained like hell (only 1.5 to max. 2 hours of screen-on time). I just looking for new battery and wanna know if somebody have experience with 3rd party batteries? I know that this question is little off topic (sorry)...:rolleyes:

...from SG NOTE N7000 with Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Sound nice :D
I think I'll check this battery. My max time was 1day 2hours with 4hours of display on, I have always everything on, WiFi, GPS, Data ecc.
Samsung original 2500 battery.
That's good enough for me (with everything on)...

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Hi guys,

Your previous kernel was replaced with one from new rom. You can't manually activate airview,it's feature of rom and it's activated with spen.About battery... has already happened on my phone as well after some heavy use and quick battery drain.Bad(old) battery maybe?

Ravensysteam

Mar 7, 2010
Buying a new battery is ofc solving issues, but instead, just recalibrate your battery. The new batteries don't have memory effect anymore so there isn't any reason to go buy a new one (except if you can't get the calibration right...).

My Note is now almost 2 years old (bought january 2012) and as I flash different roms all the time, I drain the battery a lot and have to charge all the time. Still, on normal use I easily get 3-4 hours of screentime during a full day of usage after calibration properly...

Greetings

Daruka

Feb 7, 2010
Overberg, Netherlands
Buying a new battery is ofc solving issues, but instead, just recalibrate your battery. The new batteries don't have memory effect anymore so there isn't any reason to go buy a new one (except if you can't get the calibration right...).

My Note is now almost 2 years old (bought january 2012) and as I flash different roms all the time, I drain the battery a lot and have to charge all the time. Still, on normal use I easily get 3-4 hours of screentime during a full day of usage after calibration properly...

Greetings

I bought the Mugen 2650ma battery and using the ''KeepScreenOn'' app. I went 8 hours of screen time on from 100 percent to 20 percent.

Also, no LION batteries have memory effect. PERIOD!!!!!!

lawgone

Jan 24, 2011
Manila
First rom and you had PhilZ kernel?

I was actually asking if my kernel was replaced upon flashing this rom, kinda confused here.

Your previous kernel was replaced with one from new rom. You can't manually activate airview,it's feature of rom and it's activated with spen.About battery... has already happened on my phone as well after some heavy use and quick battery drain.Bad(old) battery maybe? ...from SG NOTE N7000 with Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the clarification but could you be more specific with the spen-airview thingy?

As for the battery, I actually have a new one. Just 2 weeks old original battery.

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Amel.Spahic

Feb 18, 2012
Zenica
Thanks for the clarification but could you be more specific with the spen-airview thingy?
Let's say you have a new message. On lockscreen there is notification for that. So, you take your S-pen, put it close to that notification icon, and you will see "airview" which shows who sent you that message. Also, you can use it in gallery etc..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

altae

Mar 22, 2008
St. Gallen
Also, no LION batteries have memory effect. PERIOD!!!!!!

Sorry but that's just nonsense. Recently a study has been released that clearly proofs the existence of the memory effect with LIon batteries. By the way, adding a "PERIOD!!!!" to a statement does not make it more true than it would be without. :D

Sent from my revived Galaxy Note

rajeshkoshti

Apr 26, 2013
23 toggles??

been using Ultimate ROM v5.2 for quite a while now,
any plans of including 23 toggles, (actually i want to see 7 toggles in notification panel at a time including flashlight, now i have only 5 toggle displayed).
Thanks for this wonderful ROM.

Reactions: _Lexxington

A San

Oct 23, 2008
I've just notice, why when I reset my Galaxy Note, now it's the second times, some of my programs missing. So I have to get it back from my Titanium Pro. Do anyone have the same problem?

Thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone! :fingers-crossed:

[ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 XXLT4 JellyBean 4.1.2 v6 | OTA Available

The new XXLT4 Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) is finally out.
    ROM with a lot of features, mods, fix and addons!
    Just read the new Changelog below!​

Warning:
    For donators
    Who want to support with donations please make donation ONLY using Donate Button on the dedicated blog page or on my XDA-Developers signature/profile.

Do not send donations via UpdateMe app.
    Thanks!

If you like my work you can offer me a beer! :D

Version 6 is OUT!
    New XXLT4!

Download Link v6:
    Mirror 1 Ultimate N7000 XXLT4 JellyBean 4.1.2 v6 - Sourceforge - ONLINE on blog page

MD5SUM: d4f054d4b7d23ddb1d20511943200fe7

OTA Updates Changelog [15/05/2013]
    Costantly updated! Just click above to see.

New Changelog v6: [UPDATED 26/04/2013]

• [*]ROM Based on NEW XXLT4 Firmware
      [*]NEW PhilZ-cwm6 v4.93.6 with CWM 6.0.3.1 based recovery Touch and exFAT Support – Fixed for bootloop
      [*]NEW Modem XXLT3
      [*]Updates Over The Air – OTA UpdateMe added on Settings
    • Jelly Bean 4.1.2
    • SuperSU Added
    • Fully Rooted
    • Fully Zipaligned
    • Fully Deodexed
    • Deleted some useless apps
    • Added and fixed some more Build.prop tweaks for better optimization, battery life, 3G signal and network, camera, media and more…
    • Added some more init.d optimizations
    • Switched to MTP instead of Mass Storage, you can also use Mass Storage
    • CRT OFF Animation added
    • Ultimate 4 Way Reboot Options for XXLT4 (just long press power button and decide what you want to do)
    • Fully working Lockscreen Shortcuts (thanks to eybee1970)
    • Notification Panel into Settings with possibility to change Toggles order
    • Call Recording and No ascending ringtone
    • Multiwindow Hack is available for unlimited apps
    • SMS Hack
    • SmartRotation and SmartStay Enabled
    • Ink Effect Mod
    • Dedicated app to change INK Effect Colours integrated in Settings
    • SNote work also with productivity tools
    • Airview Fix Available
    • Airview in Gallery
    • Airview works on video player too
    • Added working Galaxy S4 S-Voice
    • Added new Android 4.2 keyboard
    • Added some utilities on settings as always
    • …and more and more! Just check it out!

Screenshots Here!

How to Flash Video
    Thanks to hamdogg

How to flash:

Nandroid Backup before flash is highly recommended!

• Load *.zip on your SD/EXT Card
    • Restart in CWM
    • Be sure you’re on SAFE KERNEL, then you can wipe
    • Full wipe /data/factory reset /cache and dalvik
    • Format /data /system and /preload
    • Flash the ROM
    • Wait some minute until your phone boot!

For people who have Unrooted phone and ICS 4.0.4:

I can show an easy way to flash it.

Just download GL_NOTECORE_HYDRACORE_v4-3b_STD.tar
    • Flash it with Odin 1.85, (Click PDA, choose hydracore and press Start)
    • After this you will have Root on your phone. Restart it and check if Hydracore Kernel is correctly installed.
    • Now you can go into CWM and flash the Rom.

(to go in recovery press Volume UP + Power Button + Home Button at same time until the phone is booted into CWM)

The kernel you're flashing before installing Rom doesn't matter since with v4 will be replaced by PhilZ 3.1 for XXLS7

...That's all!

Bootloops? Problems? Read this post:
    What to do when experiencing bootloops

Video Reviews Collections

Who is having problem just take a look at this video made by hamdogg

Thanks to hamdogg and sorcio46

That's all. :laugh:

All feedback are appreciated. :fingers-crossed:

If you like my work you can offer me a beer! :D

Enjoy!

Thanks to

All Donators!

eybee1970
    hamdogg for Videos
    mythtrandyr for INK effect colour choose app
    Philz for his Safe Kernel
    Bangsti for Mirrors

Suggestion to who want to support with donations:

UpdateMe OTA app that I included on my ROM isn't developed by me so all donation trought it on "Configuration section" on the bottom of updateme aren't sent to me.

• Donation will arrive to me ONLY if you go on ROM section on the top of UpdateMe on:*
      • Donate to ROM Creator (where the rom updates will usually display)*
      • or my signature in the forum
      • or my blog page.

• I suggest to all who want support with donations to do it trought XDA or blog page on signature and NOT on UpdateMe!

This is to avoid wrong donations.
    Thanks for attention and all donators so far! :D

Okay, so after reading this entire thread since release of v5, I just wanted to post this:

What to do when experiencing bootloops

So, you flashed this ROM, had your fun and now you are stuck on the "Galaxy Note GT-N7000" screen, and nothing happens.
    Did you follow the instructions found in the OP TO THE LETTER when you installed the ROM?
    If NO: Wipe and reflash ROM according to instructions.
    If YES: Read on.
    Here is what you can try:

1. While stuck in bootloop, hold the POWER button for five to ten seconds. The device will reboot, and it might get out of bootloop. If it boots correctly, have fun. If not, try the next step.
    2. Start the device in CWM then go to advanced - reboot recovery. Wait for recovery to reboot, then select advanced - reboot system. If this doesn't get you past bootloop, try the next step.
    3. Pull out the battery for a few seconds. Put the battery back in and let the device boot. Try this a few times before trying the next step.
    4. Start the device in CWM, and wipe Cache and Dalvik. Try to boot the device. If this didn't work, go ahead and try the next step.
    5. Start the device in CWM and create a backup. Reboot recovery, then restore the backup. Nothing will be lost. After restore complete, reboot the device.

All of the above has been confirmed to work for some users in this thread. It might work for you, or it might not. At least you don't have to roam the thread searching for a solution if you found this post.

If none of the solutions did work for you after several tries, you might want to consider reflashing the ROM according to the instructions in the OP.

Some users are suggesting tinkering with partition sizes. I would strongly recommend not doing this, as this ROM is using the correct partition sizes according to Note requirements.

Also, just a friendly reminder for everyone trying this ROM:
    This rom is an experimental leak. That means that it is provided without any warranty of any kind. Everyone flashing this ROM is doing so knowing that it might crash or worse.

If you experience problems, you can report them in this thread. If you need help, post your questions here, and you will get all the help you need (after you tried searching first, of course). If you have suggestions, post them! However, you do not have the right to complain about anything. Recommending another ROM in a developer thread is just impolite. Don't do it.

The developers needs our appreciation to continue sharing their work. They work in their spare time, for free. And everyone benefit from that.
    The trolls whine and complains about everything. No one benefits from that.

This was just a friendly reminder :)

Joosh3: If you would be so kind to put a link to this post in OP, I will personally see to that this post is updated with every confirmed solution to the bootloops as soon as other solutions pops up in this thread.
    Working on XXLSC v5.1 :D
    OTA Updates: [16/12/2012]

• Scrollable Wallpaper Mod on Homescreen for Ultimate LSC v5.1
    • Default SecLauncher without scrollable wallpaper
    • New PhilZ 3.75 Kernel for XXLSC firmware with CWM 6.0.1.9 with PhilZ Touch 3.63 based recovery and exFat support

Sorry guys, I've been busy these days. More stuff soon! :D
    Updates...

• Blue Circle Battery with Semi Transparent Notification Drawer
    • Green Circle Battery with Semi Transparent Notification Drawer
    • Default Blue Themed SystemUI
    • Stock SystemUI

are available on OTA!