- Oct 15, 2011
- Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
- Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
- Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
- No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source
Check out the feature list here
Find the latest official Changelog go here
For installation instructions please check here
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog
- Use CWM6 or TWRP.
For flashing with Odin: recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-ariesve.tar.md5 (Needs AriesVE.ops)
For using dd command to flash: recovery-clockwork-18.104.22.168-ariesve.zip
When coming from Stock, ICS or another JB Rom: Factory Reset
When coming from previous SlimBean Version: Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
- Flash SlimBean
- Flash GApps
If you are on a fresh install use these packages: Stock GApps | Inverted GApps
If you were with SlimBean 2.7 or newer you are done, all your addons will be backed up.
- Enjoy SlimBean on the I9001
[*]2013-04-03: SlimBean 3.1.0 [Release 1] ZippyShare | Mega | MediaFire
- fixed Advanced Settings not showing
- final WEP fix by ivendor
- kernel update to 3.0.71
- libstagefright: fix software webm decoding with qcom (by ivendor)
[*]2013-03-29: SlimBean 3.1.0 [Beta 4] ZippyShare
- support for WEP encryption
- support to adjust vibration intensity
- updated german translation for AriesParts
Most changes by CastagnaIT & ivendor. For more Informations have a look at my Github
[*]2013-03-16: SlimBean 3.1.0 [Beta 3] ZippyShare
- Various changes to the kernel by arco/ivendor
- experimental OTG Support
- New Wifi driver
- all changes included in ivendors cm10 beta 3
[*]2013-02-15: SlimBean 3.1.0 [Beta 2] ZippyShare
- kernel update to 3.0.66
- fast charge support
- row schedule
- german translation of AriesParts
- kernel compiled with linaro gcc by Christopher83
- Fixed no sound in VoIP issue
- Camera now uses system heap memory = a bit more free memory for kernel
[*]2013-02-15: SlimBean 3.1.0 [Beta 1] ZippyShare
- Switch to CAF kernel 3.0.x branch jellybean
- includes all fixes/changes by ivendor and arco (just have a look in their threads)
[*]2012-12-27: SlimBean 3.1.0 [Alpha 3] ZippyShare
- changed media_profiles for better camera/camcorder (like in arcos cm9 rc2)
- compiled liblights from source
- changed Ril to SamsungRIL (including fix for working PIN-input by ivendor)
- now using ivendors vendor_samsung_ariesve jellybean branch
- some minor changes in sources
- Sync with SlimBean sources
[*]2012-11-29: SlimBean 3.1.0 [Alpha 2] ZippyShare | MediaFire
- fixed App2SD
- fixed FC in Settings:Interfaceisplay:Automatic Backlight:Edit Other Levels
- Sync with latest SlimBean sources - New base is 3.1.0: check the official changelog
[*]2012-11-26: SlimBean 3.0.1 [Alpha 1] [Download]
- Initial Release
You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.
Check out Official FAQs or Unofficial FAQs before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!
For a list of confirmed bugs look here
Receiving and making calls
HW accelerated gui
HW accelerated video
USB mass storage
Vsync required for full project butter experience
Panorama shots (graphic glitches but panorama photo will be okay.)
To krarvind for giving me the permissions to release this rom.
Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
Many thanks to arco68 and ivendor
You can find the full list of credits here
Please visit here for the source code.