• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][4.1.2][STABLE] CyanogenMod 10 ♦ Josteink's Nightly Builds

Search This thread

Taomyn

Jul 12, 2006
Luxembourg

Is this what you want:

6L9rf602

Reactions: prendomiao

prendomiao

Feb 2, 2012
Rome
Is this what you want:

6L9rf602
Thank you very much! I wanted to see if there is battery icon on status bar! and is NTFS R/W fixable?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Thank you very much! I wanted to see if there is battery icon on status bar! and is NTFS R/W fixable?
and google now is working on this rom?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

and offline voice typing??

Taomyn

Jul 12, 2006
Luxembourg

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

and google now is working on this rom?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

and offline voice typing??

Don't know about NTFS but then all of my USB sticks regardless of format FAT, FAT32 remain read-only. The microSD on the tablet itself is fine - I haven't got a spare normal SD to test the one on the dock.

Google Now looks like it's working for me and haven't tried offline voice typing.

Reactions: prendomiao

cmelby

Jul 31, 2009
The screen image does not autorotate when I turn the Transformer sideways. Anyone else have this problem? Any fix? Thanks!

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk

snootched2

Sep 24, 2010
Don't know about NTFS but then all of my USB sticks regardless of format FAT, FAT32 remain read-only. The microSD on the tablet itself is fine - I haven't got a spare normal SD to test the one on the dock.

Google Now looks like it's working for me and haven't tried offline voice typing.

I haven't had time to **** around with the SD cards.. but I did see a permission issue with the mount points fly by in a logcat. I know that was an issue in other CM roms before.. I will try to look at it tonight (solution before was just a chmod on the folder where it mounts)

Reactions: Taomyn

kjacksonmusic

Dec 26, 2010
Ft Myers
Thanks very much. BTW, what is eqs? Thx.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

Extended quick settings I guess in this case it would just be quick settings lol..

Also anyone having issues with bad sound don't use dsp manager I had okay sound till I opened dsp manager then had to re flash rom (without wipe) to get liveable sound back.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Problem I'm having with this rom is that Trebuchet continously crashes. What can I do about that?

I haven't had this issue at all wipe and re flash is my best guess.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Reactions: cmelby

Sean-El

Sep 21, 2010
San Antonio, Tx
5th SOD/Lockup whatever you want to call it, can't say whether or not is it the rom or the kernel or just the damned Transformer. The rom is perfect otherwise.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Just flashed this ROM with KAT and EOS Gapps. At first, it stayed in a boot loop. I decided to undock it and tried again and it loaded smoothly. The ROM is smooth! I'm still setting it up but the only issue I have come across is a FC when I tap the docked keyboard icon.

I am coming from Megatron and while that ROM was good for me, the random SOD issues I could not resolve and Chrome always crashing made it a nuisance.

I am happy to report that Chrome is working excellent and that I have not had one RR or SOD with this ROM since I installed it at 2am last night.

No it's not, I have the same issue, if I turn the tablet off, it will only start when external power is connected.

Same here. It's annoying as hell to be at work and it won't turn on until I get home and plug it in.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to an unofficial, yet stable CyanogenMod 10 JellyBean release !

cid.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h> 
    /*  
     * Your warranty is now void.  
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear  
     * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these  
     * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and  
     * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will  
     * laugh at you.  Loud and hard.
     */

I compiled this from source, using my own device tree, modified to cope with the need of cyanogenmod.
    As always, an overclockable, stable and speedy kernel is included.

Why did I build this ?

Because the current (official) CM10 releases are way to unstable and sluggish to be usable.
    I reviewed their code on GitHub and noticed many outdated libraries as well as an outdated kernel.

I even added on some more features, like full dock support !

You do have:

• Dock battery symbol in the navbar
    • Dock battery percentage in the navbar
    • Fully working lid system (when you close the lid, the device goes to suspend mode, like it does in asus releases)
    • Fully working CyanogenMod reboot menu - reboot to recovery option does that exactly.

WORKING:

• Android 4.1.1 system
    • WiFi
    • GPS
    • Sound
    • Bluetooth
    • Full H/W acceleration
    • OMX
    • Rotation
    • VooDoo Sound Improvements
    • External SD Card
    • Overclocking up to 1.6 GHZ
    • CIFS/TUN/XPAD/FF-MEMLESS modular support
    • Dock function keys are 100% functional !
    • NTFS automounting does finally work !
    • No more greyish overlay when browsing forums, etc !
    • HDMI Audio [b2]
    • Bluetooth Audio [b2]
    • New CM10 bootanimation [b2]
    • Use all LINARO optimizations (rom) [b2]
    • Enhanced SIO (Simple I/O) Scheduler [b2]
    • Fully reworked kernel with better 2D/3D performance, undervolting support, RR and SOD fixes [b3]
    • Added governors: lazy, lionheart, lulzactive [b3]
    • New DAC audio filter and WM8903 codecs - better noise reduction [b3]
    • Kernel fix to invert the ASUS-inverted lid control - thanks K900 [b3]
    • Tweak: raymanfx_services init.d script - gives you cifs/tun/modules access and mounts the system R/W [b3]
    • Static Voltage Scaling (SVS) to support undervolting through apps - Use 'Voltage Control' from play store [b4]
    • Rotation (was broken because of K900's new fix, now fixed again) [b4]
    • Increased voltages (1.5 GHZ & 1.6 GHZ stable again) [b4]
    • 1080p playback improvements (some codecs may stutter more than others) [b4]
    • Fixed a bug when changing governors [b5]
    • CyanogenMod upstream changes [b5]
    • kernel improvements [b5]
    • Android 4.1.2 (JZO54K) [v6]
    • Since this is stable enough, we move away from beta version names. Current and later versions will be named (v#), # being the version number [v6]
    • Better memory management, hopefully fixing that strange lockscreen bug some users were having [v6]
    • Performance inprovements [v6]
    • Linux 2.X kernel upstream updates [v6]
    • CM10 updates - THANKS to gierdo for providing this, built from my sources! [v7]

FIXES:

• WiFi wake issue
      Code:
      settings
      wifi
      use the drop down menu which is found by tapping the additional options  in the top right corner of the screen and select "advanced"
      tap on the "keep wifi on during sleep" option
      select "always"
      - Thanks to scottyf79 for spotting this !

NOT WORKING:

• NTFS R/W
    • 3G

S I G N A T U R E S

--- SCOTTYF79 FTW ---

fba940db-8634-44cd-9eb6-d08377fae8a2.jpg

60c28b55-ba5e-499b-851d-cf2de4a0e046.jpg

136251d5-8cf9-4501-8b48-e9267b2d5e9f.jpg

--- DEVOURDARKNESS FTW ---

bwmxz.jpg

lll DOWNLOADS lll

DOWNLOADS AT

LATEST NIGHTLY BY JOSTEINK
    LINK [NIGHTLY]

GAPPS ?
    READ THIS !
    lll CREDITS lll

CREDITS GO TO

Timduru
    Roach2010
    Team Douche (CM)
    Ricardo Cerqueira (CM)
    So is this considered a "better" release than your AOSP release? What's different?

Well, you know, it's CyanogenMod, mate !
    More features, more awesome controls, more bugfixes, etc.

Overclock to 1.6, so i assume kernel is included. How about gapp, do we need to flash it after flashing the rom?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Yeah, my homebrew kernel is included, but I started it from scratch, just for a stable, exclusive CyanogenMod 10 release !
    Since this is a aftermarket firmware (anything other than pure vanilla AOSP is) I am not allowed to include the Google Apps.
    Download them and flash them manually.
    BETA3 AVAILABLE ! lll CAUTION FOR K.A.T. !

I am very proud to announce the final release of beta3.

This version includes several bugfixes and of course upstream updates from CM.

BUT the most important is the new kernel, it's being rebuilt from the ground up by me.
    Stable OC/UV should be given this time.
    I also added the main framework for undervolting.
    Undervolting through apps from paly store will be possible in b4 !

CAUTION: DO NOT FLASH K.A.T KERNEL ANYMORE.
    It's useless now, trust me. Besides, it will render your device useless this time because it doesn't have the new gpio asusec driver.

Happy flashing, as always ! :)