[ROM][4.1.2][Tipo/J][Paranoid Android 3.0][UPDATE 13/04/2013 For J]

Search This thread

zoldyck

Nov 20, 2012
Lombok
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
pa2pluslogolarge.png

ParanoidAndroid 3.00 for Sony Xperia Tipo

This is still JB 4.1.2, since we're still building PA with a CM base. PA's new AOSP 4.2 base appears to be on the same 'jellybean' branch, which is why (I'm assuming) the version still went up to 3.00. I didn't change this, it was built that way from PA source.

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a developer... However, by READING, SEARCHING, and TRYING, I've learned some tricks of the trade. One of them has been building from source. All I am doing is putting a few pieces together to make it compile, all the hard work has been done by h8rift and mg2195. Their repos, hard work, and dedication build this ROM - all thanks/credit goes to them as well as the CM and the PA teams. . I test these builds on my own device before any release, but I do not claim it will work for everyone. ALWAYS have a nandroid in case of emergencies. I am NOT responsible for bricked devices or catastrophic failure :) Changelog and Screenshots live in the second and third post

untitled-19kkgo.png

PER-APP-DPI/LAYOUT
This is not tablet mode! Hybrid engine allows you to target apps individually. You get to pick their actual layouts which can tranform content drastically. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with build.prop hacks or DPI changes. We list all layouts an app brings, you choose one, its as easy as that. It does not matter if your device runs itself in Phone-, Phablet or Tablet-UI, your apps will always look as you like. On top of that you can scale apps, to fit your screen, that way you can even bring full fledged tablet apps and make them run perfectly. Nothing will break, nothing will shrink, your market will be fine. Additionally we have rewritten many parts of the android framework and fixed countless of AOSP bugs to make way for these modifications - our "tablet mode" runs better on a phone than on a real tablet, that is guaranteed.

untitled-1jij2c.png

PER-APP-COLOR
ParanoidAndroid's newest invention. Define apps in your regular hybrid panel. See your phone fade into the color definition of your current app, press home or go elsewhere and it fades back. Create as many combinations you like, you can even dabble with opacity. This feature is made possible by our hybrid engine, which is unique to this rom.

Last edited:

zoldyck

Nov 20, 2012
Lombok
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Last edited:

nishuy21

Jan 11, 2013
Delhi
I want to ask
If there are really touch sensitive buttons like nexus device on this ROM(shown in screen shot)
also I think tablet mode is working on this right

U are really a great developer working hard for Tipo........ hats off to u.....:laugh::good:

zeetwo-raj

Apr 9, 2012
Wow paranoid android Rom awesome man can u make one for miro

Sent from my ST23i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    paranoid_instructions.png

- Copy ROM to Sdcard or Internal
    - Reboot to CWM
    - Flash the ROM
    - Wipe data/cache/dalvik
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy

Please Respect the Other People Hard Work With Press Thanks it Cost Nothing :highfive:
    pa2pluslogolarge.png

ParanoidAndroid 3.00 for Sony Xperia Tipo

This is still JB 4.1.2, since we're still building PA with a CM base. PA's new AOSP 4.2 base appears to be on the same 'jellybean' branch, which is why (I'm assuming) the version still went up to 3.00. I didn't change this, it was built that way from PA source.

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a developer... However, by READING, SEARCHING, and TRYING, I've learned some tricks of the trade. One of them has been building from source. All I am doing is putting a few pieces together to make it compile, all the hard work has been done by h8rift and mg2195. Their repos, hard work, and dedication build this ROM - all thanks/credit goes to them as well as the CM and the PA teams. . I test these builds on my own device before any release, but I do not claim it will work for everyone. ALWAYS have a nandroid in case of emergencies. I am NOT responsible for bricked devices or catastrophic failure :) Changelog and Screenshots live in the second and third post

untitled-19kkgo.png

PER-APP-DPI/LAYOUT
    This is not tablet mode! Hybrid engine allows you to target apps individually. You get to pick their actual layouts which can tranform content drastically. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with build.prop hacks or DPI changes. We list all layouts an app brings, you choose one, its as easy as that. It does not matter if your device runs itself in Phone-, Phablet or Tablet-UI, your apps will always look as you like. On top of that you can scale apps, to fit your screen, that way you can even bring full fledged tablet apps and make them run perfectly. Nothing will break, nothing will shrink, your market will be fine. Additionally we have rewritten many parts of the android framework and fixed countless of AOSP bugs to make way for these modifications - our "tablet mode" runs better on a phone than on a real tablet, that is guaranteed.

untitled-1jij2c.png

PER-APP-COLOR
    ParanoidAndroid's newest invention. Define apps in your regular hybrid panel. See your phone fade into the color definition of your current app, press home or go elsewhere and it fades back. Create as many combinations you like, you can even dabble with opacity. This feature is made possible by our hybrid engine, which is unique to this rom.
    Screenshot​

Screenshot_2013-03-31-13-26-57_zps4215cfef.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-31-18-51-23_zps68299842.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-31-18-51-59_zpsaf09905b.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-31-18-53-54_zpscaab9e08.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-31-18-58-50_zps3ac17db5.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-31-19-05-57_zps318a6f1b.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-01-08-23-16_zps266d8538.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-01-08-23-48_zpsbe3ae397.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-01-08-24-05_zpsef325a11.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-01-08-24-19_zps0fcd14f0.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-01-08-24-30_zps57797ed9.png