Inactive Recognized Developer
- Jun 29, 2010
CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Go to http://get.cm/?device=holiday and download the latest weekly.
- Locate Gapps via a quick Google search.
- Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM10 already.
- Reboot into recovery and install.
Remember, if you are S-On, you will have to take the boot.img out of the cm.zip and flash it manually via fastboot. If you flash this and your phone just reboots, you are most likely S-On and need to perform that procedure.
- You can find the latest Changelog here
synergye, IOmonster & mg2195 - For getting the Holiday to where it was.
intervigil - Helping me understand 8660 differences from 8960.
homeslice - Helping out while I've been unavailable.