Note: Please upgrade to CM10.1 for some fixes. This is currently unmaintained.
- Bluetooth (some progress has been made, but it still does not turn on)
- Camera preview, some JPEG corruption
- Earpiece (sound comes out the speaker by the camera on the back instead)
- Only earphones with 4-part plugs work (like those with a mic) the first time (see last "What if?" question)
- Reboot to CWM
- Make a Nandroid (optional, but recommended)
- Format /system if you had a different GApps package installed
- Install ROM
- Install GAPPS if you just formatted /system
- Wipe data/factory reset if you are coming from Gingerbread
- ??? (wait a while...)
- I get a message saying "assert failed. Installation aborted"? Go to "Mounts and Storage" -> "Format /system" and try again.
- my capacitive buttons don't work (US)? Reboot.
- my capacitive buttons don't work (INTL)? Flash the international kernel.
- the navigation bar is really annoying? See tweaks in second post.
- the torch doesn't work? It's because camera is kinda broken. Workaround: take a picture with flash set to "on", and stay in the camera app.
- I wiped data before flashing? It won't make a difference.
- I can't update Google Now? Use the newer Google Apps package.
- I want to switch my storage? See second post.
- the ROM is too slow? Try enabling the overclock, or switch to ondemand governor, or use Mercurius kerne.
- I can't get any headphones to work? Install SoundAbout and set it to wired with mic.
Device and Kernel Source (Jellybean branches)
- The CyanogenMod team - for CM10
- JackpotClavin - for getting us started and doing the real kernel work
- Supermaster34 - for work on Bluetooth
- DZonikg - for getting audio and camera to work
- Koala888 - for doing the overclock and kernel speed tweaks
- Everyone who tested the alphas
- International users who helped to fix buttons
- Those who encouraged me to JTAG my bricked player
- Users! without them, I would be wasting my time. You make it worthwhile.