[ROM][4.1][Kernel][Linaro][Aroma][Odexed]Triumph HD V3 EternalPeace out[7.9.13]

Search This thread

-NickHalden-

Apr 19, 2012
Gotham
techgeekal.com
Important
Problem: Phone boots and then when i reboot it it goes into a bootloop with the led on
Solution: See guys this happens due to improper wipe. So, here's how you fix it. First of all wipe everything again. Use this script too
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Devs.HTC.Explorer/689155971111051/
Then install Triumph. If it works, good. Else install some other ROM. Use it for sometime. The again wipe and use that super wipe script and flash triumph. It will all be good then. This problem will not happen with all, just some people are having it so iam clearing it with this post.
And please try flashing at least 3-4 times before posting on the thread because the ROM is correct else it would not have booted for the 1st time. So, in short WIPE.

Last edited:

shortyoko

May 16, 2012
Sofia
Yep I always use superwipe.zip, mostly because I'm lazy as f***, and all is fine! (I got late with this sentence but never mind )
[just creative criticism] About the rom, I like the aroma installer, it has nice features, but the pegasus pic at the start of aroma looks a bit smudged .
Also, there was something strange, when I was on the 'launcher choosing screen' I accidently clicked on 'next', after that instalation became unresponsive, I mean the back button gave up, and all, I just pull out the battery and all was fine the second way around. Another thing is, signal bars and wi-fi icon refused to change colors. [/just creative criticism]
Everything else is fine, still haven't noticed any lags(non oc), all is well till now. Really like implementation of xperia keyboard, swipe feature works flawlessly even in Bulgarian(stock aosp doesn't). I also like the background in settings.
Basically what I want to say with that whole reply, is: Rom is smooth and a lot of effort and nice touches are here. I really like this rom. Huge congrats for the great work guys!!! @Aswin08 There is OC kernel in the rom, with that you don't need partitions.

Last edited:

shortyoko

May 16, 2012
Sofia
Now I see there is something wrong going out. Guys just flash superwipe, after that the rom and gaaps, that's how I made it, and so far it's great, I have made couple of reboots, one for int2ext, another in hopes that signal bars change colors, after that for xposed to take efect..... you guys get my point, there was rebooting, and all is fine, maybe(just maybe) it takes a little long for htc white screen to go away, but I'm not really sure about that, I mean it doesn't take minutes or something, but it feels kind a long, that's all.

And thanks again for amazing amount of work that devs invested in this!

Reactions: -NickHalden-

-NickHalden-

Apr 19, 2012
Gotham
techgeekal.com
Now I see there is something wrong going out. Guys just flash superwipe, after that the rom and gaaps, that's how I made it, and so far it's great, I have made couple of reboots, one for int2ext, another in hopes that signal bars change colors, after that for xposed to take efect..... you guys get my point, there was rebooting, and all is fine, maybe(just maybe) it takes a little long for htc white screen to go away, but I'm not really sure about that, I mean it doesn't take minutes or something, but it feels kind a long, that's all.

And thanks again for amazing amount of work that devs invested in this!

thanks man .. (iam limited to 8) ..so you see guys its about proper wiping..just follow the instructions and you will be fine and thanks for appreciating :D

Reactions: shortyoko

limnaln

Jun 28, 2013
Plovdiv
Important
Problem: Phone boots and then when i reboot it it goes into a bootloop with the led on
Solution: See guys this happens due to improper wipe. So, here's how you fix it. First of all wipe everything again. Use this script too
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Devs.HTC.Explorer/689155971111051/
Then install Triumph. If it works, good. Else install some other ROM. Use it for sometime. The again wipe and use that super wipe script and flash triumph. It will all be good then. This problem will not happen with all, just some people are having it so iam clearing it with this post.
And please try flashing at least 3-4 times before posting on the thread because the ROM is correct else it would not have booted for the 1st time. So, in short WIPE.
It worked, thank you so much :)
And great rom btw.

soleali

Jan 19, 2013
Ok I had TWRP but installed CWM to go for this version of ROM. I didn't face any problem at all. I only did a clean wipe and formatted sd-ext and installed the ROM and its working all good. However the "Options" hardware button seems to be ineffective in Honami Xperia Z ultra launcher. So I sticked to Apex Launcher. Secondly Digital clock widget doesn't loads and displays en error. Rest its all smooth and great. Loving the super smooth experience. 10/10!

Reactions: -NickHalden-

soleali

Jan 19, 2013
Solved!

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium app

Last edited:

shortyoko

May 16, 2012
Sofia
To use inbuilt kernel with OC you DON'T need extra partitions. However if you want to use other method, with other kernel, for that you need extra partition. Difference between the 2 methods is that OC with more partitions will give you better results (for details, check out cute_prince thread in general). That's it

Reactions: amit.lohar

BlazeForth

May 19, 2013
Ernakulam(Kochi)
Ok, i changed my recovery to latest ver of CWM, i formated everything and flashed the rom and gapps. It booted, the welcome screen shows up and the screen goes black and returns between 20-30 seconds. I tried restarting, but nothing. :crying:
Edit: I didnt format sd-ext cuz it formats my partition to ext3

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I will follow correct your steps for flashing and will report in a few minutes.

Try yannous recovery....itz best....

What i do wrong, is it from the rom, i dont know. I did every single step and the problem still persist :confused:
The rom worked fine for me when in ver 1.1

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
Buddy weather is not also updating on lockscreen... I downloaded uccw but it gets stuck at one tome after a short while... N time doesn't update....

Sent via HTC sense

chirag03

Nov 10, 2012
new delhi
Is ther anyway to change background of setting menu.. That greenish to default..

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ny9m.jpg

Hey folks! Here we present to you the Triumph HD ROM, it's just gonna leave you spellbound. This is NOT a port. This is a result of what I and @rishabh.raj37 have learnt at our time in XDA till now. It has got everything you ever wanted. Stunning Features, Amazing battery life, loads of tweaks, Full Aroma UI with options for every single thing and it is the one that you will love to keep as your daily driver. So, here we go

1.gif
    Features

Based on CM10 beta 6
    Full Aroma UI Installer
    -Launcher|| Apex. Xperia Z ultra Honami. Holo. Nova. Trechbuchet
    -Kernel|| Default 600Mhz. Triumph Kernel 3.0.82 with 800Mhz OC (in v2)
    -Music Player|| Apollo. Apollo light. Google Play Music. Fusion
    -Fonts|| 4.3 Condensed Roboto. Ubuntu Font. Choco Font
    -Music Mods|| Viper 4 droid. Clear Audio +. Beats Audio
    -File Managers|| OI. Root Browser. CM file Manager.
    -Keyboard|| Latin IME. Xperia Keyboard.
    -Boot Animation|| Google. Batman. Tesseract. Xperia
    Triumph HD Settings
    Triumph HD Wallpapers
    Full Odexed Framework
    Zipaligned
    4.2 Toggles
    S4 Google Edition BootAnimation
    SunBeam LWP from HTC One Google Edition System dump
    Optimized for superb battery life
    Htc One google Edition Camera
    4.3 Sounds
    4.2.2. Clock
    Int2 ext via terminal emulator
    Seeder
    Adrenaline Engine
    Init.d Tweaks
    Lots of build.prop Hacks.
    Rom Control Settings
    Swag Papers

1.gif
    Why Use TriumphHD ?
    So, if you were not sufficed by the features list, here's some more reason as to why you should use this. This ROM is the first of it's kind with all the choice in your hands from which kernel you want to what music mods. Every Damn thing works including camera, video recording, video decoding, wifi toggles. Every single thing (not the legacy ones). That's why we based it on 4.1. So that you can use this as a daily driver.

• #Define
    • Sakindia123
    • ImbaWind
    • mike1986
    • @ayushrox
    • @Red Devil for always helping
    • Le google
    • zhuhang, ViPER520
    • Zeppelinirox
    • Neko95
    • Amarullz
    • Leopossas
    • Stopa46
    • jhotmann
    • lambgx02
    • RockoDev
    • Adi Aisiteru Reborn
    • chinmay_7d
    • marcomarinho9
    • @yackovsky for awesome icon
    • Le History Period :p
    • dgrules
    • And Everyone else who helped (PM me if i missed you)

1.gif
    Want to Thank us for our work?

If you like this ROM then please support us and this project by doing any of the following things if you can. It isn't compulsory at all, it's just if you want to contribute :)
    • Rate the thread 5 stars
    • Hit thanks for me and rishabh.raj37
    • Recommend this ROM to everyone else
    • Donate us if possible
    • Post your reviews and suggestions :)
    • NO ETA's please.

Note
    This ROM took a hell of a lot of hard work and time so please do not port it without our permissions.​
    Download Link and Changelog

Download Link (Always Latest)

OLDER VERSION:
    V 1.0
    V 1.10
    V 2.0 (If you want Default Background in Apps, then Flash this View attachment Apps_background_fix.zip after flashing the ROM.)

NOTE(Important):
    1. Flash this for Wifi and BT toggle Fix on V2. This is NON OC and DOES NOT require any partitions. Do not ask about partitions again.
    2. In V3 you CAN'T use int2ext. So, use link2sd or Mount2sd.
    3. For OC in V3 You can flash this
    4. None of the above kernels require ANY sort of partitions. So, please do not comment asking about it. You will not be replied.
    Thanks. I think that everything is clear now..

How to Install?

Note: Use of CWM is recommended and clean wipe is necessary and do not select 4.3 Condensed Roboto Font in Aroma while installing the Rom..

• Download the ROM and from above
    • Transfer the ROM and Gapps to the root of your SD card.
    • Go to the main menu of your recovery
    • Go to mounts and storage
    • Format boot
    • Format cache
    • Format data
    • Format sd-ext
    • Format system
    • Go to main menu and perform a factory reset
    • Select install zip from SD card
    • Choose ROM zip and flash by following the Instructions in Aroma
    • Choose Gapps and flash
    • Reboot Like a boss.. :victory:

Video Of Triumph HD

Video Review by Aswin08

Changelog
    Code:
    [B]V3.0[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed Wifi  
    [*]Fixed BT toggle
    [*]Fixed wifi htospot problems
    [*]Base changed to CM10 (flies faster )
    [*]4.2 toggles added
    [*]V3 Final Codenamed Eternal Peace
    [*]Added Xperia Boot Animation option in aroma
    [*]Added Center Clock
    [*]Reduced boot time significantly
    [*]Added new tweaks
    [*]Removed kernel option in aroma since it was causing confusions
    [*]Added new wallpapers
    [*]Odexed from sratch
    [/LIST]

[B]V2.0[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Added Honami Xperia Z ultra launcher Option in aroma.
    [*]Modded Framework and Settings.
    [*]V2 Codenamed BlackPegasus :victory:
    [*]Added BeatsAudio on popular demand. Its awesome
    [*]Added Condensed 4.3 Roboto font
    [*]Added 4.3 sounds
    [*]Added Ultimate Dark Knight rises boot animation. 
    [*]Added Option in Aroma to choose between 3 Awesome boot animations (Dark Knight, Google and Tesseract).
    [*]Added Seeder
    [*]Removed some Tweaks which were causing problems
    [*]Boot time optimized
    [*]Added some Build.prop tweaks.
    [*]Some new wallpapers
    [*]Improved stability.
    [*]Improved smoothness and performance.
    [*]Updated some apps in Aroma
    [*]Other little Fixes here and there
    [/LIST]

[B]V1.10[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed WifiHotspot.
    [*]Fixed Data toggle.
    [*]Fixed Gallery FC's.
    [*]Added Awesome Google Edition boot animation
    [*]Added HTC One google edition Camera App.
    [*]Added GoogleEdition Sunbeam LWP.
    [*]Added more tweaks.
    [*]Improved stability.
    [*]Improved smooth and performance.
    [*]Added New wallpapers and resized old ones.
    [*]Added New Cool TriumphHD Icon
    [*]New and faster kernel compiled by linaro
    [*]Other little Fixes here and there
    [/LIST]

[B]V1.0[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Initial Build
    [/LIST]
    Experiences Of Triumph HD Users

Experience of Triumph HD Users:

using this rom from independence day...perfect for daily use ...i have installed more than 140+ apps and games........
    luc1f3rhtc

Great work buddy, Thanks for developing roms for the little pico. Hope to get the improvement. All the best.
    sonulohani

Really awesome,smooth,cool rom...keep gng guys...:thumbup::thumbup:
    Yur hardwrk and effort has shwn gr8 in dz rom... Thnx fr dz rom.... ..
    Best 5/5 stars...

roshanjoseph23

Thanks alot for you BOTH Seriously love the ROM and especially the lock-screen opening i.e. Circles too good
    ab_1302

Anyways let me see after flashing build 2..
    But a big thanx for being my messiah i was so fed up with that internal memory issues was abt sell the phone..Although retaining it only for the GPU and the love for HTC... U solved all my problems..

fastman812

Let me tell u one thing dear,,, u hav really done a extra ordinary job... hats off to u! Awesome rom both the versions.
    aaamir
    Some screenshots of Upcoming Triumph HD V3:

smvb5z.png
    fog6l2.png

rhvhnb.png
    2pzbc5v.png

Working on V2 guys and its turning out to be awesome. This is the initial stage right now.
    • Added Honami Xperia Z ultra launcher option in aroma.
    • Modded framework and settings.
    • Added Seeder.
    • Added BeatsAudio on popular demand. Its awesome
    • Added Condensed 4.3 roboto font
    • Added 4.3 sounds
    • Added ultimate dark knight rises boot animation.
    • Boot time significantly reduced.
    • Brace yourselves :D There's more to come
    Here are a few screenies :)
    vgobvzpkc8kyvzq6g.jpg
    6esjt66ob26a7lp6g.jpg

4k8e942iy4b401t6g.jpg
    vgobvzpkc8kyvzq6g.jpg