dev...everytime i get done playing a game or end an application....when i click on menu...it opens after 3 to 5 seconds....theres a circle in the centre of the screen which keeps revolving......is there any way the menu can appear realtime? please help.....
This ROM is without kernel. Please flash your kernel after you complete flashing this ROM
[ROM 4.2.2][12 Oct 2013][FONT="]★[/FONT]JELLY NEX™ v1.0[FONT="]★[/FONT][Aroma][Stock Look]
Android Stock Applications
Nexus 4 Stock Look
Battery % check box available
Super SU Installed / Rooted
Root Explorer Installed
LED Notification Working
Jelly Bean 4.2.2
SD card working
Radio Fully working
Android 4.3 default Wallpaper
Android 4.3 [Google] Boot animation
Nexus Boot Logo
Google Shutdown animation
Version 1 Screenshots:
[Version 1.2.1 Details]
For Proximity Patch 1. Extract the attached rar file [99proximity.rar]
2. Using Root Explorer copy the proximity file to the below path
3. Provide exact Permission like other files from that (init.d) folder
4. Reboot & Enjoy!!! For Status Bar Head Set Missing Patch
1. Download the zip file into your SD card.
2. Flash it through recovery.
3. Do Factory Reset, Wipe cache & Reboot!!!
1. Place the ROM zip file and Kernel zip file into SD card.
2. Reboot into CWM Recovery.
3. Wipe Partition / Factory Reset.
5.Clear Dalvik Cache
6. Mount and Format /system
7. Install ROM zip from SD card (don't Reboot immediately)
8. Install Kernel zip from SD card
9. Reboot and Enjoy!!!
Version 1.2.1 Updates
# Proximity Patch
# Status Bar Head Set Missing Patch
Version 1.2 Updates[Download link will be provided soon] # Battery Drain issue solved
# Kernel Removed
# Latest version of Google apps
# Latest version of Supersu installed
Version 1.1 Updates # Aroma Installer Removed.
# Much fast & lighter version [229 MB only].
# except zipaligned script all scripts removed from init.d.
# More free RAM [220-250 MB Free RAM] to play with. # 3.4.69-Xtream Kernel. # 190 DPI
# Android 4.3 Roboto Font
Good work man ... Continue your development.... I think those are commenting against of you ... Calm down guys ... If you are feeling so angry then release your own stuff with something innovative idea...
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app