• If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.
  • Nearly there! Migration cleanup is mostly done. There are about 6k posts left to import, a few forum redirects to make, and minor details. All the heavy lifting is done. Would love to hear feedback over at this thread!

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] GT-I9100G Vanilla RootBox

dankmoe

Nov 27, 2011
I usually just bypass nightlies and go straight for Stable Builds, main reason is because i hate formatting my phone frequently and sure there are stable nightly builds out there but still , its called a nightly and not stable :)

I've been using the 3.8 release for over 2 months now , not a single problem , some random reboots here and there but it never bothered me because the phone was smooth as butter. After a few stupid installs from play store my battery drain got crazy and the phone went to crap. ill be flashing to 3.9.1 later today!

thank you for this awesome Rom!! :good: ;)

Ping69

Jun 8, 2012
Hi guys I've been wanting to try this rom for a while n would like to know which version is the most stable one among all?

Gonna flash for a couple of my friends as well n I'd like em to have the most stable version, so that they wont bug me every now n then :D:silly:

msmkhm

Dec 4, 2008
Hi guys I've been wanting to try this rom for a while n would like to know which version is the most stable one among all?

Gonna flash for a couple of my friends as well n I'd like em to have the most stable version, so that they wont bug me every now n then :D:silly:
The latest version is fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

NhatanhChampion

Jul 24, 2012
Hanoi

Let's try 4.0 guy. Its latest stable version.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

dankmoe

Nov 27, 2011
The same thing always happens to me , a day after i flashed 3.9.1 a new update is out! :silly:
I will flash 4.0 soon tho , untill then can somebody help with a little question. In the past couple of months my battery has been acting up like draining when phone is sleeping and what not , in the past 3 weeks its been draining like crazy wether its in sleep mode or just doing phone calls, i owned my S2 for over a year and a half now so is it the battery? will getting a new one fix this?

dankmoe

Nov 27, 2011
I flashed to 3.9.1 a day before 4.0 was released and didnt do a full wipe , had massive battery drainage and general slowness was killing the phone usage. I flashed 4.0 with a full wipe and i am so glad i did , by far latest release is the BOMB! everything is buttery smooth and im loving it , so many new changes to the overall experience and its awesome!

Expect a donation soon , thank you for working on this ROM and making it amazing! :highfive:

nguyenson_44

Feb 1, 2012
On the Ver 4.0.

When the app Tasker grand to the SuperUser, It will be able turn off the Wifi; 3G and the other app running on the screen. These make the users feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Please fix these! :mad::mad:

Thank 4all!

iXanza

Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2011
Subang Jaya
On the Ver 4.0.

When the app Tasker grand to the SuperUser, It will be able turn off the Wifi; 3G and the other app running on the screen. These make the users feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Please fix these! :mad::mad:

Thank 4all!
Tasker is made to do those stuff. It was made to automate a few processes like turning on and off 3g and stuff. It won't do anything if you don't set anything. It needs those permissions to work.

http://tasker.dinglisch.net/

Reactions: nguyenson_44

Ryuinferno

Apr 3, 2012
ryuinferno.github.io
There's nothing to fix. Tasker needs those permissions to be able to do those tasks.
You should have said: the "problem" is not related to ROM...it's the app itself...if you feel uneasy about those permissions, then you should not have accepted them and install the app (either in Play Store or by apk, those permissions are always shown first)...