[ROM][4.2.2][AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean RC2.1 STABLE [mako] » Mar 16

Search This thread

Craxx

Feb 16, 2005
AW: [ROM][4.2.2][AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean RC2.1 STABLE [mako] » Mar 16

So you are using TWRP on your Nexus 4?
I havent seen yet, or can u please link me (the stable version not the experimental) to it?
Thank you.

Install goomanager and then with goomanager the recovery ;)

best regards
Craxx ;)

Send from my Xoom with Tapatalk HD

Reactions: dEris and yethz

3dupunk

Mar 10, 2013
I didn't like twrp when I first installed, its not that I didn't like it...more so, it was that I wasn't used to it. However, now, I wouldn't use anything else.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

y2k1ltd

Mar 24, 2007
Anyone experiencing sound issues after disconnecting a stereo blue tooth headset? After disconnecting my Motorola sliver elite, I have to reboot for my audio to work through the phone again.

Sent from my Nexus⁴

xT4Z1N4TRx

Apr 13, 2011
Wolverhampton
I want to report, When i want to type the tweet on twitter, the layout seem clipped, and maybe few app/section in the ROM too. I don't have this prob before with PA ROM. Sorry i don't mean to compare your ROM to other ROM, just too bad cuz this is great ROM ever i used on my nexus 4 for now

BTW great ROM so far for me, thx

5abysugy.jpg
ga3a5y6u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I also have this problem. apart from that, this rom is perfect, and smooth, with great battery :)

Rizy7

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone elses app ram usage different between the ram bar and the ram on actual app settings? In recent it says my ram usage is around 1GB but in apps it says it only around 600/700mb

trillo69

Jun 21, 2012
Anyone elses app ram usage different between the ram bar and the ram on actual app settings? In recent it says my ram usage is around 1GB but in apps it says it only around 600/700mb
Maybe recents is counting cache too. On some roms you can display extended ram usage to see that.

lukacar1

Jan 20, 2013
sooooo where is 4.2.2????

sorry... missunderstood but this rom fells to me like 4.2.1 ... have tested 4 diffrent roms... PAC and all three in PAC... they were different with like power menu and selecting apps... since all four had the same thing: when you pick app the just onece is allready selected. But here you have to do two clicks... thats why im asking...

one does simply check and instal RC1 V2.1 and RC2 V2.1

flashed my 5th rom with 4.2.2 mark and i see the same with options... i like more when reboot options you click only 1ce to reboot and at picking just 1ce 1 click is nice... but i see this is probably not something stock...

Okay.png

yeah sorry... the menues are custom but i still don't see estimated time for downloads from google play...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About Us

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Scree
    nshots:
    U3ucAuvl.jpg
    uSedpjpl.jpg
    T0wYluLl.png

oNUyWDbl.png
    89g5CqIl.png

Features:

Code:
        Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain for the ROM
        O3
        Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
        C++11 Mode
        Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
        Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
        Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
        Chronus clock widget
        Customizable hardware and software keys
        Transparent navbar and status bar
        Customizable navbar ring
        Navigation bar widgets
        Customizable power menu
        Notification power widget
        Customizable quicksettings panel
        Statusbar mods
        Theme engine
        Quiet hours
        Volume rocker music controls
        Full Rotation
        Customizable battery and notification light

NOTE: The actual ROM is build with the Linaro toolchains and bugfixes, but the kernel is currently stock Google 4.2.2, so it is built with the GCC 4.6 toolchain as it does not have the necessary fixes yet for GCC 4.7/Linaro. This will be rectified in a future build!

Changelog:

Code:
    [SIZE=5]Rom Changes[/SIZE]
    ROM Changelog

LiquidSmooth v2.1 STABLE

Lockscreen Pattern Toggle Visibility (Danesh)

Settings Extended QS Styles (SlimRoms)

Add Power and Camera To Lockscreen Longpress (SlimRoms)

Add LTE Tile (SlimRoms)

Percentage Text when charging color (SlimRoms)

Fixed headset controls for d2-devices (mt3g)

Missed Call Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

MMS Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

Long-Press Quicksetting Icon Toggle Power Widgets (Corcoran)

Auto Keyboard Rotation (Corcoran)

More PIE changes (drcdma)

Fix message seen when bluetooth turns off while tethering (haveagr8day)

Notification statusbar icon capacity (C3C0)

Camera: Separate settings for color and jpeg quality (jt1134)

Updated DashClock

Updated Superuser

LiquidPapers (itsmikeramsay, annex1, wallwoody, $droyd$)

Improved download and upload animation (kroz)

Fix QuickSettings USB Tether Tile (burnsra)

Smooth background gradient (winner00)

How to install LiquidSmooth

Coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash a recent Recovery
    - Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - AFTER FLASHING LIQUID AND GAPPS DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 4.2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested Gapps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Important Links

Download

Main LiquidSmooth Page

Extras: Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps

Goomanager

The-Team

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Deadman96385

Jarrid42

Jdeloach

rohan32

Itsmikeramsay

Dagr8

Jdkorecclipse

Amplified

Social-Media
    Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

Donate
    Like our work?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.
    New build coming either tonight or tomorrow with the Lockscreen FC fixed as well as some other stability updates.

And I'll upload the wallpapers for you, I think they got deleted from our goo.im for some reason :)
    Sorry guys, been sick the past few days with the flu :p I'll get a new build for you guys up tomorrow. Life just kinda took over haha.
    OP Updated with RC2.1 Stable!
    LiquidPapers is also working now
    check the OP for the changelog
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone