Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
  2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
  3. Full hardware key rebinding!
  4. Keyboard rotation
  5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
  • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
  • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
  • Google+ [link]
  • Twitter [link]
  • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
For Most Users
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
  • Download the latest build from [here]
  • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
  • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
  • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
You can find the full list of credits here

Source
Please visit here for the rom source code.
Kernel source can be found here

Last edited:

awillis111

May 10, 2012
Waxahachie, TX
Thanks again for bringing this Cordell.

To add my experience. I've been running this for about a week. The only problems I've had are:

1) process.android.gapps forceclosing. If you eperience this, go to Settings>Apps>All>Contacts Storage>Force Close and Clear Data/Cache
2) I had a problem with audio streaming with sceen off. It was caused by an audio mod (Viper4Android Xhifi). If you encounter any problems, remove ny audio mods/apk's that aren't in the install zip.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: cordell12

petzku

Jul 23, 2009
Been using this on my P5100 since yesterday, and everything is working great! Also compared to samsung roms, for example ripper rom. This is fast and smooth! Lets see how this sets in long term usage.. So far so good! SlimBean rocks on Galaxy S 3 too!!!
Thanks to the developers!

Und3rtaker

Oct 22, 2010
Ljubljana
NO WAY :), my favorite rom from i9000, and now it's commmming on my tab :) :) :)

ONE BIG THANKS FOR THIS.
downloading .. ..

after 2 hours of testing, i can say just UUUUAAAUUUUUUUU. Like i have new super fast device :)

just some questions, for a start :)
1) i have PIE enabled from left and right. but they work only in extended desktop mode. in normal mode only left PIE control shows up.
2) can navigation bar be set to left side?
3) and most important, can we use some custom kernel, to overclock our device? (just testing new DhollmenCM 3.0.39 and everything seems OK :) )
did i say i'm in LOVE toooo? :)

Last edited:

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
NO WAY :), my favorite rom from i9000, and now it's commmming on my tab :) :) :)

ONE BIG THANKS FOR THIS.
downloading .. ..

after 2 hours of testing, i can say just UUUUAAAUUUUUUUU. Like i have new super fast device :)

just some questions, for a start :)
1) i have PIE enabled from left and right. but they work only in extended desktop mode. in normal mode only left PIE control shows up.
2) can navigation bar be set to left side?
3) and most important, can we use some custom kernel, to overclock our device? (just testing new DhollmenCM 3.0.39 and everything seems OK :) )
did i say i'm in LOVE toooo? :)

menu > settings > interface > SlimPIE > SlimPIE (select show always)
" " Trigger Options (can change triggers add/remove as you like, they are red to show location)

EDIT.... Want to add a little info. Und3rtaker, this isnt directed towards you, just didnt want to take 2 posts in a row.

I have 8 devices I maintain, between family, work, and Android I stay pretty busy. Order of importance, unfortunately Android is at the bottom. Though it does come before things like laundry, cleaning, and sometimes mowing the yard, LOL. Point being I am often not the most active in the threads, when I do have time I am working on the source and pushing to gerrit. So if you dont see me post for a few days, dont worry Im still here working on all 8 devices :p

PM me IF its something I need to see (important things). If its a bug, please include a Logcat, cause if there isnt one Im just gonna ask for it anyway ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradstheannoying

Und3rtaker

Oct 22, 2010
Ljubljana
menu > settings > interface > SlimPIE > SlimPIE (select show always)
" " Trigger Options (can change triggers add/remove as you like, they are red to show location)

yes i know this settings, how to explain, here are pictures:

when extended desktop disabled, only left and top PIE trigger works, and only left and top red to show location is there)
when extended desktop is enabled all areas work as it should

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-23-14-15-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-23-14-15-43.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_2013-07-23-14-19-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-23-14-19-13.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 389

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
yes i know this settings, how to explain, here are pictures:

when extended desktop disabled, only left and top PIE trigger works, and only left and top red to show location is there)
when extended desktop is enabled all areas work as it should

i see, will check on p31XX for this. i dont have p51XX but should have same bugs/issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from [here]
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Status Update...

I've been pretty busy at work, 6 days a week, 12+ hours a day (outside/Texas/HOT!). So I am pretty beat to say the least. Just want to let everyone know that 4.3 IS currently being worked on, we have it booted and running on Nexus devices, so the rest will follow suit shortly :good:
    downloads are http://slimroms.net/

until we have build 8, you will find p51XX device under weekly
    been building for p31XX for a while so all should be fine here. Had builds tested last week and everything was working, only CM/AOSP type bugs that are on others may exist here as well.
    Fantastic build...curious to know, will IR capabilities be considered for the p5113 models in any future builds?

yes, it will be included in future. been testing it on my S4, guess I can start testing for p devices as well