Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
  2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
  3. Full hardware key rebinding!
  4. Keyboard rotation
  5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
  • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
  • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
  • Google+ [link]
  • Twitter [link]
  • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
For Most Users
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
  • Download the latest build from http://slimroms.net/
  • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
  • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
  • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
You can find the full list of credits here

Special Thanks to Steve K, noobnl, shabbypenguin, garwynn, for device bring up. The whole CyanogenMod Team for being AWESOME and Open, and djrbliss for his Loki toolset!!!

Thanks mbh87 for stepping up and testing ;)

Source
Please visit here for the rom source code.
Kernel source can be found here

Last edited:
G

GuestK00339

What are the addons we need?
I see a list of them do we need them all? I assume just the Slim_Gapps.4.2.2.build.5.x) to get this ROM going correct?

Thanks

Last edited:

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
If you are curious on the "addons" grab the AIO package. Careful flashing another gapps package when at a non stock DPI, play store will error out. Ours is modded for all DPI.

I need a list of bugs from you all, to compare with Sprint's version. I dont have this device, I have Sprints GS4 :p

Sprints bugs are bluetooth headset audio, and when WiFi and Mobile networks is checked in Location Access, GPS acts up on 3rd party apps. When unchecked its fine for these apps.

Reactions: Rushing

mcflyrk01

Dec 20, 2010
I've yet to run into a bug. this runs beautifully so far and the customizations are great. excellent job.

Last edited:

ericerk

Jun 21, 2010
SUPER DIGGIN THIS!!! SO HAPPY!!!

One question, how can I turn off the capacitive key lights?

Sadly MTP still doesn't work on this rom with macs :(
Screen+Shot+2013-05-26+at+8.17.55+PM.png

Last edited:

brooklynchildxbc

Mar 14, 2008
brooklyn
how do you change the DPI i followed the directions in the setting but it did nothing icons are way too small

never mind you have to set the DPI higher than 320 i have it at 441 but there is a space below the Google search bar but that can be fixed using a launcher like nova it looks just like stock
phone calls work fine very clear no issue there. LTE works and is fast. MMS and SMS work fine. the built in led notification works except the always on setting. Camera works fine just when recording video at 1080p the video looks squeezed together but is fine during playback.
only issue is gps had the phone on and outside for about 10mins and no lock. will try long if i can

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

so no luck with gps does anyone have a fix? also for those that don't know if you're using a 64gb memory card you have to format it to fat32.
and bluetooth audio seem fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from http://slimroms.net/
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Special Thanks to Steve K, noobnl, shabbypenguin, garwynn, for device bring up. The whole CyanogenMod Team for being AWESOME and Open, and djrbliss for his Loki toolset!!!

Thanks mbh87 for stepping up and testing ;)

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Status Update...

I've been pretty busy at work, 6 days a week, 12+ hours a day (outside/Texas/HOT!). So I am pretty beat to say the least. Just want to let everyone know that 4.3 IS currently being worked on, we have it booted and running on Nexus devices, so the rest will follow suit shortly :good:
    Download ROM HERE

Download Addons HERE
    build 7 is published ;)