[ROM][4.2.2][August 5th] Slim Bean m7 [build 8.0]

Search This thread

Flinny

Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Sunderland
SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
  2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
  3. Full hardware key rebinding!
  4. Keyboard rotation
  5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
  • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
  • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
  • Google+ [link]
  • Twitter [link]
  • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
For Most Users
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
  • Download the latest build from [here]
  • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
  • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
  • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
You can find the full list of credits here

Source
Please visit here for the rom source code.
Kernel source can be found here

Last edited:

toxic_garden

Nov 30, 2012
Hamburg
awesome sh*t! Coming from SGS2, I refreshed the slimroms-Page every day to check if my favourite build is available for the M7. Just one thing: what's about the IR-Blaster? I know that it didn't work up to now on CM-builds.

Flinny

Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Sunderland
What does ''Full hardware key rebinding'' actually mean? Any imaginable configuration?

Great to see you here!!

Well I'm sure there are some options you could imagine that are not covered :)

awesome sh*t! Coming from SGS2, I refreshed the slimroms-Page every day to check if my favourite build is available for the M7. Just one thing: what's about the IR-Blaster? I know that it didn't work up to now on CM-builds.

Probably not yet. Stated looking at IR earlier, will see how it goes. HTC seem to have stuff all over the framework.

Nick.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: GerBBAR14_c

Atze001

Apr 2, 2007
Berlin
I try different Non-Sense Roms and now I try this one. Same problem here I cant get a WiFi Connection. Any Ideas? On Sense Roms no problems with WiFi connection.

Flinny

Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Sunderland
I try different Non-Sense Roms and now I try this one. Same problem here I cant get a WiFi Connection. Any Ideas? On Sense Roms no problems with WiFi connection.

What channel do you have your router WiFi set to?

Also is it set to a/b/g/n or n only?

Last edited:

jmenbalek

Dec 29, 2008
SmokyLand
Sweet , thank's man ! I try your rom this ngiht .
I'm very happy to see you on HTC One :)
I'm so excited with new AOSP roms .

sorry but i dont see link(s) on your site for the m7 . I'm blind or ? :s

Last edited:

Flinny

Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Sunderland
channel 13 and N only

OK.... Well we have 2 possibilities then. The WiFi firmware is from the developer phone and it's possible it has bands 12/13/14 disabled. Or alternatively we might beef to look at WiFi config and make sure N works. Either way is going to require some testing on your part. Easiest one would be to enable a/b/g on your router temporarily whilst leaving it on channel 13.

GerBBAR14_c

May 6, 2012
OK.... Well we have 2 possibilities then. The WiFi firmware is from the developer phone and it's possible it has bands 12/13/14 disabled. Or alternatively we might beef to look at WiFi config and make sure N works. Either way is going to require some testing on your part. Easiest one would be to enable a/b/g on your router temporarily whilst leaving it on channel 13.

It has been reported in the CM10.1 development thread that WiFi ain't working with WEP security. Just to let everyone know.

GerBBAR14_c

May 6, 2012
1st
I wasn't able to establish a BT connection with my Sports Tracker heart rate belt even though it worked in CM10.1.

2nd
Is there any way to make keyboard bigger? I'm running with the default dpi of 360 but would really like to make the keyboard normal size. I'm using SwiftKey.

Last edited:

djsikhbeatsz

Dec 13, 2007
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
1st
I wasn't able to establish a BT connection with my Sports Tracker heart rate belt even though it worked in CM10.1.

2nd
Is there any way to make keyboard bigger? I'm running with the default dpi of 360 but would really like to make the keyboard normal size. I'm using SwiftKey.

I haven't used SwiftKey in a while, but as far as I remember, I think there was a way in SwiftKey settings to adjust the key height, for both portrait and landscape modes. If I remember correctly it was in Advanced settings, I could be wrong though.

godofwar424

Oct 17, 2010
London
www.facebook.com
Woohooooooo! This is what I have been waiting for! Slim Bean was godly on my Galaxy Nexus!

I really want this device to get Dual Boot so we can get both an AOSP and Sense ROM on the phone for easy switching! :(

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Nandroid backed up my TrickDroid ROM and just flashed SlimBean, can't wait to see what its like on this phone :p

LOVE IT! But for the moment I will be sticking with Sense, just until this is more mature, use my phone too much to run full time :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from [here]
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Build 8 is up. BT should behave on calls now.

Also in the process of uploading some 4.3 alpha's....
    Build 6 is up on the website. :)

Does media work on this build anyone? I hope it does

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

It does for me :) Sorry been slightly busy these last few weeks. Will be more responsive from now hopefully. I'll start going a mini device specific change log from the next build.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone