[ROM][4.2.2][BAIDU]Huawei P6-U06 Baidu ROM Amazingly Fast And Smooth [Updated To V38]

Search This thread

husen4u

Feb 17, 2012
Kuwait
HUAWEI P6-U06
BAIDU ROM SUPPORT
as6m.png

PS: P6 does not support the card swipe package only supports wire brush package, please read the wire brush tutorial in second post.

Current ROM Recommended:
An automatic call recording, reliving memories dialogue
The long-awaited automatic call recording, and we finally met, the call setup settings. In the call log can directly see and hear the recording. Revisit your conversations with friends, important messages can be recorded!
(Supported models: C8812, C8812E, C8825D, U8825D, C8950D, C8813, C8813D, C8813Q, N880E, N909, Coolpad5890, A820, G4, ZP980, G520, A798T, A789; does not support: G11, T328D, T328W, T328T, ONE X (4.2), ONE X (4.0), i9300, I9220, NS, I9250, N7100, P6)

1 , on-demand customization, want to record on the record

fdgm.jpg

2 , the perfect support call recording, and the sound quality is very clear

6ygd.jpg

3 , support for automatic recording only the specified number

xjj1.jpg

4 , recordings and call logs automatically associated, at a glance

i4iy.jpg

6qxm.jpg

5. Second, traffic compression improvements, consumption is no longer afraid
Demand has long been compressed for a single application flow switch has been presented, you can set the slide switch, a single consumption data Clearly Visible

e38z.jpg

6. Regularly check traffic compression is turned on, and the pop-up status bar, cancel prompt. Traffic compression turned off after status bar option, promptly closed the traffic compression will not occur again this prompt, the purpose is to ensure that users can use at least one traffic compression to stop prompt.

sxfm.jpg

7. Third, enhanced reporting harassment to report so easy!
Harassment Report feature further enhanced reporting and more convenient. Call records and SMS reports added to the list entry, click to reports, the reported number is automatically added to the blacklist.

9ams.jpg

5qpa.jpg

0gc7.jpg

vrcb.jpg

8. Fourth, the recorder revision, experience a new interactive and visual
Line body style interface, simple and tough. While recording, such as a cassette-like circular frame while continuing to rotate. Easy to operate Easy

a5lx.jpg

h59a.jpg

rgzu.jpg

Other improvements :
[Desktop]
Add Status Bar New 3 switches: shutdown, mute, lock screen
Added a new desktop gadget and quick launch tool flashlight switch
List of new features backplane switch options
New application list sorted by frequency increase and optimize the flow of new folders
Add docbbar background desktop settings can be configured
[Calls]
New answer vibration function - Answering the call to set an additional vibration on / turn off
Repair contacts call log loading process text overlay (Contributors: @ Communications _diao wire)
Fix C network outgoing calls, the other is answered no vibration
Repair deleted contacts custom ring tones, this contact calls without ringing
[Audio]
Update the system database and the default ringtone ringtone (personalized ring tones, oh. Brush does double clear when the alarm clock rings or ROM36 ​​new default ringtone)
Updated Unlock Sound
Update Key audio
Update Switch Sound
Add a stopwatch and countdown sound
Add List "Delete notes" Operation Add sound effects
[SMS]
New messages list, press and hold the message sent by strangers, the pop-up menu to add the "Add to Contacts", to facilitate rapid strangers to Contacts
[Setup]
Add reboot into Recovery , click reboot, choose " Brush Mode " Press OK to take effect
Fix: Set Application Management checkbox easy to inadvertently
[Multimedia]
Added support for the launcher to add the song list for the Shortcut . shortcut displays the name of the song list and cover art. Click on the shortcut you can play back the songs in this list.
Add in the network disk transfer list open files, can be directly downloaded to the local file already. If the file format is not supported, then the pop-up toast inform
New network disk files can view the details
New network disk provided in accordance with the " name " , " Time "&" Size "three ways to sort view
Add music player settings to add a "sliding when changing song lyrics progress," the switch is disabled by default. Off can be dragged up ways to view the lyrics, the song does not affect the playback progress.
Added: Optimization song delivery network traffic
[Other]
Add gadgets to add process optimization, performance tuning slide
New gadgets quick start
Fix List " delete notes " operation to add sound effects
Fix Baidu map click on the navigation problem will flash back
Fix anti-harassment module interface is displayed as Chinese in English, and the system main interface uncoordinated issues (Contributors: Fish swim in the Atlantic Ocean)
Fix harassment after intercepting messages by clicking Report an error exit (provider: ccll1935 )
Repair system upgrade interface " boot across process upgrade notification " in front of the word appears truncated
Fix screenshot after editing the picture to be wrong (Contributors: @ mmsky521 )
Repair Baidu Cloud Professional Edition installed static reading of the world can not read (Contributors: @ qwer6x )
Fix Baidu map navigation functions when using flash back. (Provider: love Liu rising, brush the old man)

V38
Dual 11 re-launch one: Camera for face glance , there are male **** wire spring
Camera from the original partition mode to full-screen viewfinder, greater clarity to make your photos extraordinary. The 4.0 and 4.1 of the camera on the device is the "below the screen, does the viewfinder." Of course, this is not without cost, and interested friends can read this post cloud appendix.
Love taking pictures of the machine will be faithful exhibition limbs friends ~ pairs 11 , Singles, afraid! Embrace your pictures expertise, use Baidu cloud ROM camera modules to give you the goddess photographed it, maybe your spring is thus born!
1, flash and front camera button placed in full-screen preview of the upper left corner, to facilitate related adjustments before taking pictures. Simplifies the camera and video mode switching method, and you can set the photographic effect.
8zqe.jpg

2, camera side UI and photographed consistent.
hrmx.jpg

3, panorama mode UI to maintain consistent and photographed.
7axn.jpg

Dual 11 re-launch two: Gallery transfiguration superhuman powers, save Mito, Mito look
Gallery also with camera module together with the revision, comprehensive adaptation 4.0 , 4.1 , 4.2 version. Meng goddess could not be saved according to how their own masterpiece keep it constantly browsing!
m6o1.jpg

1, the time axis visit: daily photo thumbnails will form a unit, down from the time of the shooting early evening sorted. If you want to jump to a certain date, in addition to scroll up and down this way, you can also click on the date of the text, it will pop up a half-screen interface for quick retrieval jump.
2, the traditional folder view View: camera in a prominent position at the same time, taking into account the visibility of other folders. Users can not show in the first folder interface organized into a single virtual folder "more images" in the.
fvil.jpg

3, cloud photo album browsing, you can in this tab page choose to use Baidu account login, browse Baidu photo album, quickly and safely.
9ye3.jpg

With a call + SMS + address book interface, you can slide freely in three modes - switching back and forth, operate freely. This revision would not say that contrary to its kind, drawing almost the extraction, but also iron clank, the Jiao-Jiao Yong.
Dual 11 re-launch three: a master lock screen diversity, was supernatural theme fresh
Previously said, Baidu cloud ROM can fit the theme package on the market mainstream, especially with a grain company named works. But slightly less than that, we were not recognize and parse them in the lock screen theme package configuration file, so even if you apply these topics can not see the lock screen which contains.
From this ROM , we can already parse lock screen file and allows you to enjoy these lock screen way up. You download and apply a theme package, which contains the lock screen mode immediately.
y37i.jpg

Dual 11 re-launch four: watch video manipulation, networked disk Zuoyoufengyuan
From ROM38 onwards, after you log Baidu account, you can operate Baidu network disk stored on the video. You can upload videos to the local network disk, network disk can also download the video to the local. Even more peculiar is that we integrate baidu cloud media player SDK , so you can directly open network disk video viewing and no longer around the corner downloaded, Xiaoyun think this is the second ROM the biggest bright spot, very convenient, this the true meaning of life is the cloud era: the body in the cloud, Rulvpingdi.
From the interface point of view, the whole video is now divided into two tab pages. The first page or the traditional local video page, it will list all of your local video files will not repeat them here. The second page is the cloud video interface, we'll show your network disk in which all the video resources. You can choose to download the press can also click directly play.
3sov.jpg

gw4y.jpg

You choose to upload or download, you can view the progress in the status bar. You can also click the notification to cancel the operation.
boj7.jpg

To save your traffic, you can adjust the settings: Sync, upload, and download only the WLAN circumstances.
ghkk.jpg

Recommended: Launcher lose weight first screen Speed-
Many cloud Friends complain first screen performance is not good, in this ROM , we do some optimization. The main means that some of the non-essential work on the launch later choose, rather than a whole thing will come ready. By means of this optimization, we can speed up your boot into the first screen speed. Of course, we will continue to work in the operating performance, time will tell.

Other improvements:
[Calls]
Add call to join the automatic redial function
Fix U8825D enter the call recording, telephone recording settings click Back, phone crash
[SMS]
New SMS center number is set entrance ( only supports mobile )
[Setup]
New dual card ringtone settings. Dual cards side by side, ringtones entirely different.
[Multimedia]
Optimization drip long sentence recognition results page interactive detail:
1, the recognition results in increased system scrollbar. When the text can not be too much when the screen is displayed, the scroll bar appears by default, blinks and then disappears.
2, the bottom right corner of the character statistics. Instant recognition results show the current number of characters.
Fix click Edit / Rotate picture, gallery will FC
Click to download repair assistant dictionaries, appeared FC
[Other]
Repair the battery can only be charged to 99% , not full (providing user: 839 907 118 )
Fix Battery Life time display is incorrect
Fix C8813Q just brush machine, giving a new number to send the text message, click the dial key from the SMS interface, character overlap

Download V39: Link

Download V38: Link

Download V37 : Link

Note : I Am Not Responsible For Any Damage Or Brick Or Broken SD Card. I am not developer i am just sharing it.credit goes to original developers. Try At Your Own Risk.

Last edited:

husen4u

Feb 17, 2012
Kuwait
Huawei P6 Baidu cloud ROM Brush tutorial
Tips:
1 , there is no experience of Friends of the machine brush machine, please download "Baidu cloud a key Brush tool" brush machine, safe and secure!
2 , phone system or non Baidu cloud systems (factory system, MIUI , or other), only supports wire brush.
3 , the phone system has been Baidu cloud systems, you can choose wire brush (will double clear) or card swipe.

--------------------------------------------- P6 wire brush tutorial - ------------------------------------------

Note: This tutorial is for P6 Mobile brush into Baidu cloud ROM , regardless of the current phone system version is already Baidu cloud systems.
Again: the use of this tutorial wire brush method clears the user data, please backup your data!
Brush preparation:
1, P6 driver installed on the PC and use the phone via a USB cable to connect PC.
Driver Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3886485607&uk=2602288789
2, open the USB debugging:
a) Open Developer Options: Set - "on the phone -" mad Version Details
b) Open the USB Debugging: Settings - "Developer Options -" tick USB debugging
3, close the pea pods and other software, so as not to affect the brush.

Brush process:

1, unpack the downloaded Brush, the following documents:
123535it78d9s99rtfi797.png

2, double click to run FlashTool_For_P6.BAT, press any key to start the brush machine, brush script will automatically clear the data (please back up your current phone data!), The whole process takes about five minutes or so, please be patient:

123535ettet6wseaci5oee.png

Brush success tips:

123535yukfkotokdldilkf.png

If the following screen appears, check the phone USB link is OK, including the driver checks, pea pod is closed:

123536l11mc1uv61udq1cd.png

Last edited:

BluntP6

Aug 6, 2013
Trying in a moment... Hope it has better perfomance and other languages than China... :)

warea

Dec 1, 2007
From what i read, "baidu" is Chinese company modeled similar to Google and that these Baidu roms they release are optimized for those Baidu services. So I was expecting this rom to have all their Baidu content in it.

BluntP6

Aug 6, 2013
is it multilanguage?

Only English and Chinese avaible.,

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Okay... The rom itself runs pretty smooth in home screens and settings. But one big problem is Google apps. They arent included, and when i try to flash newest 4.2.2 jb gapps zip, i cant use phone because it gives google services crashed error popup. When i flash 4.3 gapps zip, it doesnt crash but google play says "no connection". Im trying to find a solution on this, tell me if you know something...

Reactions: freewind29

BluntP6

Aug 6, 2013
Okay, tested it for a hour. I didnt manage to get gapps working, so this rom is useless for me. From Antutu i got 13700. As i said before, UI worked smoothly, but the phone has still some elements in Chinese, even when i switched system language to English. There was Chinese, Englih and Spanish. With google apps and little perfomance boost (>15000 score) and fully english UI this would be best rom for P6 atm.

neodante

Apr 12, 2011
Lepe
twitter.com

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Okay... The rom itself runs pretty smooth in home screens and settings. But one big problem is Google apps. They arent included, and when i try to flash newest 4.2.2 jb gapps zip, i cant use phone because it gives google services crashed error popup. When i flash 4.3 gapps zip, it doesnt crash but google play says "no connection". Im trying to find a solution on this, tell me if you know something...

Try to installer ancient versions of google apps for then updates.

⚽⚽⚽

lamplighter13

Wow, I have just installed this ROM and have played around with it for a while and I must say it is as interesting as hell !!
Very fast and unlike any UI I have experienced. I have not tried to install a gapps .zip as it seems not to work so I tried to install a Google Play Store .apk but for some reason it wont open, maybe some kind of restrictions. All other .apk's install and work fine. I synced my Gmail acct. all good, sycned my contacts (using .vcf file) and all good.
Lots of Chinese stuff I dont understand but I'm having fun just trying everything.
Overall for someone like me who uses my mobile for texting, calling and basic fun stuff this is a really good ROM with some serious eye candy.
If you want to try something really different give this a go.

Cheers, LL13- :victory:

BluntP6

Aug 6, 2013
Wow, I have just installed this ROM and have played around with it for a while and I must say it is as interesting as hell !!
Very fast and unlike any UI I have experienced. I have not tried to install a gapps .zip as it seems not to work so I tried to install a Google Play Store .apk but for some reason it wont open, maybe some kind of restrictions. All other .apk's install and work fine. I synced my Gmail acct. all good, sycned my contacts (using .vcf file) and all good.
Lots of Chinese stuff I dont understand but I'm having fun just trying everything.
Overall for someone like me who uses my mobile for texting, calling and basic fun stuff this is a really good ROM with some serious eye candy.
If you want to try something really different give this a go.

Cheers, LL13- :victory:

I had the same problem with Google Play APK. Closing right after opening.

kaspars_l

Oct 12, 2013
I can't install it. The installer says <waiting for device>, phone just shows the "Huawei Ascend" slpash and nothing happens. Can anyone help me? I really want to check this rom out.

Managed to install it. The rom is really cool. UI is smooth and beautiful. Too bad google services don't work and it is not fully translated.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HUAWEI P6-U06
    BAIDU ROM SUPPORT
    as6m.png

PS: P6 does not support the card swipe package only supports wire brush package, please read the wire brush tutorial in second post.

Current ROM Recommended:
    An automatic call recording, reliving memories dialogue
    The long-awaited automatic call recording, and we finally met, the call setup settings. In the call log can directly see and hear the recording. Revisit your conversations with friends, important messages can be recorded!
    (Supported models: C8812, C8812E, C8825D, U8825D, C8950D, C8813, C8813D, C8813Q, N880E, N909, Coolpad5890, A820, G4, ZP980, G520, A798T, A789; does not support: G11, T328D, T328W, T328T, ONE X (4.2), ONE X (4.0), i9300, I9220, NS, I9250, N7100, P6)

1 , on-demand customization, want to record on the record

fdgm.jpg

2 , the perfect support call recording, and the sound quality is very clear

6ygd.jpg

3 , support for automatic recording only the specified number

xjj1.jpg

4 , recordings and call logs automatically associated, at a glance

i4iy.jpg

6qxm.jpg

5. Second, traffic compression improvements, consumption is no longer afraid
    Demand has long been compressed for a single application flow switch has been presented, you can set the slide switch, a single consumption data Clearly Visible

e38z.jpg

6. Regularly check traffic compression is turned on, and the pop-up status bar, cancel prompt. Traffic compression turned off after status bar option, promptly closed the traffic compression will not occur again this prompt, the purpose is to ensure that users can use at least one traffic compression to stop prompt.

sxfm.jpg

7. Third, enhanced reporting harassment to report so easy!
    Harassment Report feature further enhanced reporting and more convenient. Call records and SMS reports added to the list entry, click to reports, the reported number is automatically added to the blacklist.

9ams.jpg

5qpa.jpg

0gc7.jpg

vrcb.jpg

8. Fourth, the recorder revision, experience a new interactive and visual
    Line body style interface, simple and tough. While recording, such as a cassette-like circular frame while continuing to rotate. Easy to operate Easy

a5lx.jpg

h59a.jpg

rgzu.jpg

Other improvements :
    [Desktop]
    Add Status Bar New 3 switches: shutdown, mute, lock screen
    Added a new desktop gadget and quick launch tool flashlight switch
    List of new features backplane switch options
    New application list sorted by frequency increase and optimize the flow of new folders
    Add docbbar background desktop settings can be configured
    [Calls]
    New answer vibration function - Answering the call to set an additional vibration on / turn off
    Repair contacts call log loading process text overlay (Contributors: @ Communications _diao wire)
    Fix C network outgoing calls, the other is answered no vibration
    Repair deleted contacts custom ring tones, this contact calls without ringing
    [Audio]
    Update the system database and the default ringtone ringtone (personalized ring tones, oh. Brush does double clear when the alarm clock rings or ROM36 ​​new default ringtone)
    Updated Unlock Sound
    Update Key audio
    Update Switch Sound
    Add a stopwatch and countdown sound
    Add List "Delete notes" Operation Add sound effects
    [SMS]
    New messages list, press and hold the message sent by strangers, the pop-up menu to add the "Add to Contacts", to facilitate rapid strangers to Contacts
    [Setup]
    Add reboot into Recovery , click reboot, choose " Brush Mode " Press OK to take effect
    Fix: Set Application Management checkbox easy to inadvertently
    [Multimedia]
    Added support for the launcher to add the song list for the Shortcut . shortcut displays the name of the song list and cover art. Click on the shortcut you can play back the songs in this list.
    Add in the network disk transfer list open files, can be directly downloaded to the local file already. If the file format is not supported, then the pop-up toast inform
    New network disk files can view the details
    New network disk provided in accordance with the " name " , " Time "&" Size "three ways to sort view
    Add music player settings to add a "sliding when changing song lyrics progress," the switch is disabled by default. Off can be dragged up ways to view the lyrics, the song does not affect the playback progress.
    Added: Optimization song delivery network traffic
    [Other]
    Add gadgets to add process optimization, performance tuning slide
    New gadgets quick start
    Fix List " delete notes " operation to add sound effects
    Fix Baidu map click on the navigation problem will flash back
    Fix anti-harassment module interface is displayed as Chinese in English, and the system main interface uncoordinated issues (Contributors: Fish swim in the Atlantic Ocean)
    Fix harassment after intercepting messages by clicking Report an error exit (provider: ccll1935 )
    Repair system upgrade interface " boot across process upgrade notification " in front of the word appears truncated
    Fix screenshot after editing the picture to be wrong (Contributors: @ mmsky521 )
    Repair Baidu Cloud Professional Edition installed static reading of the world can not read (Contributors: @ qwer6x )
    Fix Baidu map navigation functions when using flash back. (Provider: love Liu rising, brush the old man)

V38
    Dual 11 re-launch one: Camera for face glance , there are male **** wire spring
    Camera from the original partition mode to full-screen viewfinder, greater clarity to make your photos extraordinary. The 4.0 and 4.1 of the camera on the device is the "below the screen, does the viewfinder." Of course, this is not without cost, and interested friends can read this post cloud appendix.
    Love taking pictures of the machine will be faithful exhibition limbs friends ~ pairs 11 , Singles, afraid! Embrace your pictures expertise, use Baidu cloud ROM camera modules to give you the goddess photographed it, maybe your spring is thus born!
    1, flash and front camera button placed in full-screen preview of the upper left corner, to facilitate related adjustments before taking pictures. Simplifies the camera and video mode switching method, and you can set the photographic effect.
    8zqe.jpg

2, camera side UI and photographed consistent.
    hrmx.jpg

3, panorama mode UI to maintain consistent and photographed.
    7axn.jpg

Dual 11 re-launch two: Gallery transfiguration superhuman powers, save Mito, Mito look
    Gallery also with camera module together with the revision, comprehensive adaptation 4.0 , 4.1 , 4.2 version. Meng goddess could not be saved according to how their own masterpiece keep it constantly browsing!
    m6o1.jpg

1, the time axis visit: daily photo thumbnails will form a unit, down from the time of the shooting early evening sorted. If you want to jump to a certain date, in addition to scroll up and down this way, you can also click on the date of the text, it will pop up a half-screen interface for quick retrieval jump.
    2, the traditional folder view View: camera in a prominent position at the same time, taking into account the visibility of other folders. Users can not show in the first folder interface organized into a single virtual folder "more images" in the.
    fvil.jpg

3, cloud photo album browsing, you can in this tab page choose to use Baidu account login, browse Baidu photo album, quickly and safely.
    9ye3.jpg

With a call + SMS + address book interface, you can slide freely in three modes - switching back and forth, operate freely. This revision would not say that contrary to its kind, drawing almost the extraction, but also iron clank, the Jiao-Jiao Yong.
    Dual 11 re-launch three: a master lock screen diversity, was supernatural theme fresh
    Previously said, Baidu cloud ROM can fit the theme package on the market mainstream, especially with a grain company named works. But slightly less than that, we were not recognize and parse them in the lock screen theme package configuration file, so even if you apply these topics can not see the lock screen which contains.
    From this ROM , we can already parse lock screen file and allows you to enjoy these lock screen way up. You download and apply a theme package, which contains the lock screen mode immediately.
    y37i.jpg

Dual 11 re-launch four: watch video manipulation, networked disk Zuoyoufengyuan
    From ROM38 onwards, after you log Baidu account, you can operate Baidu network disk stored on the video. You can upload videos to the local network disk, network disk can also download the video to the local. Even more peculiar is that we integrate baidu cloud media player SDK , so you can directly open network disk video viewing and no longer around the corner downloaded, Xiaoyun think this is the second ROM the biggest bright spot, very convenient, this the true meaning of life is the cloud era: the body in the cloud, Rulvpingdi.
    From the interface point of view, the whole video is now divided into two tab pages. The first page or the traditional local video page, it will list all of your local video files will not repeat them here. The second page is the cloud video interface, we'll show your network disk in which all the video resources. You can choose to download the press can also click directly play.
    3sov.jpg

gw4y.jpg

You choose to upload or download, you can view the progress in the status bar. You can also click the notification to cancel the operation.
    boj7.jpg

To save your traffic, you can adjust the settings: Sync, upload, and download only the WLAN circumstances.
    ghkk.jpg

Recommended: Launcher lose weight first screen Speed-
    Many cloud Friends complain first screen performance is not good, in this ROM , we do some optimization. The main means that some of the non-essential work on the launch later choose, rather than a whole thing will come ready. By means of this optimization, we can speed up your boot into the first screen speed. Of course, we will continue to work in the operating performance, time will tell.

Other improvements:
    [Calls]
    Add call to join the automatic redial function
    Fix U8825D enter the call recording, telephone recording settings click Back, phone crash
    [SMS]
    New SMS center number is set entrance ( only supports mobile )
    [Setup]
    New dual card ringtone settings. Dual cards side by side, ringtones entirely different.
    [Multimedia]
    Optimization drip long sentence recognition results page interactive detail:
    1, the recognition results in increased system scrollbar. When the text can not be too much when the screen is displayed, the scroll bar appears by default, blinks and then disappears.
    2, the bottom right corner of the character statistics. Instant recognition results show the current number of characters.
    Fix click Edit / Rotate picture, gallery will FC
    Click to download repair assistant dictionaries, appeared FC
    [Other]
    Repair the battery can only be charged to 99% , not full (providing user: 839 907 118 )
    Fix Battery Life time display is incorrect
    Fix C8813Q just brush machine, giving a new number to send the text message, click the dial key from the SMS interface, character overlap

Download V39: Link

Download V38: Link

Download V37 : Link

Note : I Am Not Responsible For Any Damage Or Brick Or Broken SD Card. I am not developer i am just sharing it.credit goes to original developers. Try At Your Own Risk.
    Huawei P6 Baidu cloud ROM Brush tutorial
    Tips:
    1 , there is no experience of Friends of the machine brush machine, please download "Baidu cloud a key Brush tool" brush machine, safe and secure!
    2 , phone system or non Baidu cloud systems (factory system, MIUI , or other), only supports wire brush.
    3 , the phone system has been Baidu cloud systems, you can choose wire brush (will double clear) or card swipe.

--------------------------------------------- P6 wire brush tutorial - ------------------------------------------

Note: This tutorial is for P6 Mobile brush into Baidu cloud ROM , regardless of the current phone system version is already Baidu cloud systems.
    Again: the use of this tutorial wire brush method clears the user data, please backup your data!
    Brush preparation:
    1, P6 driver installed on the PC and use the phone via a USB cable to connect PC.
    Driver Download:
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3886485607&uk=2602288789
    2, open the USB debugging:
    a) Open Developer Options: Set - "on the phone -" mad Version Details
    b) Open the USB Debugging: Settings - "Developer Options -" tick USB debugging
    3, close the pea pods and other software, so as not to affect the brush.

Brush process:

1, unpack the downloaded Brush, the following documents:
    123535it78d9s99rtfi797.png

2, double click to run FlashTool_For_P6.BAT, press any key to start the brush machine, brush script will automatically clear the data (please back up your current phone data!), The whole process takes about five minutes or so, please be patient:

123535ettet6wseaci5oee.png

Brush success tips:

123535yukfkotokdldilkf.png

If the following screen appears, check the phone USB link is OK, including the driver checks, pea pod is closed:

123536l11mc1uv61udq1cd.png
    Okay, just flashed, everything went fine, lets see how it runs...
    is it multilanguage?

Multilanguage?