[ROM][4.2.2 | CM10.1][JULY 24] LINAROBEAN + Linaro 4.7 2013.06 / Bionic + OTA
LINAROBEAN is a CM10.1 based rom which built with Linaro 4.7 toolchain 2013.06. It has the stability and usability of CM and the speed of Linaro plus some useful modifications
I have been on so many Roms to this date and CM was pretty much always where I was settled on every phone...
Not so ago I decided to build my own nightlies with some cherry-picks here and there, then it came the Linaro builds.
Thanks to trailblazerz, I have merged my own CM repo with Linaro + Bionic patches and here we are...
I always test/flash my builds on my phone before releasing to you.
Extra features included;
- Compiled with Linaro 4.7 toolchain 2013.06
- GooManager OTA Update
- Center Clock Mod - Choose where the clock should stay...
- BatteryBar - Show a BatteryBar on the Status Bar or on/over the Navigation Bar.
- NavBar Height Mod - Choose the height of Navigation Buttons from 24dp up to stock 48dp.
- Custom Date on Status Bar
- Color options on the Status Bar Clock
- LinaroBean Settings
- Advanced Reboot Enabled By Default
- Toggle for disabling fullscreen keyboard in landscape mode.
- Custom Carrier Label
- Settings Status Bar Auto-Hide if there are no notifications
- Make the camera shutter sound follow the device sound settings
- Setting for device wake up when plugged/unplugged
- added -pipe flag for kernel and rom
- Navigation Bar Button Color Change
- Navigation Bar Button Transparency
- Navigation Bar Button Glow Color
- Navigation Bar Button Glow Speed (Buggy)
- Navigation Bar Color Change (Buggy)
- CMUpdater for obvious reasons.
- Bugs which official CM10.1 hasn't crushed yet.
- Navigation Bar Color Change
Please read it thru, everything is here in this post...
- Make a NANDroid Backup (Always do!)
- Check Md5 checksum of the zip file.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset if not on any CM 10.1 base rom
- Wipe Cache (Also Wipe Dalvik if you want)
- Flash .zip file
- Flash custom kernel if you need
- Flash gapps if also if you need. Download latest here
Compile your own rom tutorial
See the Post #3 or just Click
My thanks goes to:
Cyanogenmod for making the CM10.1 possible
Linaro for the 4.7 toolchain
Google for the Android...
Evan McClain for Linaro patches
codeworkx for patches
bricked for kernel patches
CMXLOG for the CM10.1 Changelogs
kszaq for the pointers on Linaro 2013.03 update and bionic updates
and Trailblazerz11 for hşs work
etoD for the blazing fast hosting for the builds
Burak Duman for the boot animation & graphics
and many more people somehow, somewhat contributed to these builds....
Linaro® is a registered trademark of Linaro in the U.S. and other countries.
This Rom merely uses Linaro Toolchain for Android and have no affilliation with Linaro on any ground.
- ALWAYS do a NANDROID backup before you flash!
- Check Md5's before each flash. This will prevent most of the bad flashes.
- You need a custom recovery to flash this rom.
- I am not responsible for bricked devices or lost data. Your Phone, Your Data, Your Choice