- Format system
- Flash Color .zip
- Reboot & Enjoy The ROM.
- Reboot the phone once after completing first boot
EnJoY !!!...

Do not flash any kernal kernal is already included​

oSS44g8.png

flSH LIGHT FC

phew....made a patch for playstore last night and it works.....calculator&ringtone patch also coming today...
here is the link....Mega

555e99fa82d63bc225f96cc277dcf4857e0eb692da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070921e8d0b3a30a8fb916c9_zps33e39fbb.png

COLOR OS BY A4D

Last edited:

Ajaypadhy90

Jul 10, 2013
Mumbai
U are on fire Bro...........

One more Rom..............U are on fire Bro..........
Downloading ur Woody Dark.........
But will try this too............
Can u pls give a google drive link also............pls..............
Thanks for ur continous hardwork and dedication to our community.............U rock Bro:good:

Reactions: Droid-warrior

ayazuddinkhan

Dec 13, 2008
Makkah
ringtone issue

First I will appreciate you to make a compacted version
Now while I am testing it, first Issue I find is ringtone which is not setting up.
second you removed the backup/restore in-build app, please add it or give a patch, this is very handy.
Third GPS not locking
:good::good::good:

Last edited:

Aamirzkhan

Jan 16, 2014
Rampur (up)
Awesome rom

@Avanger4android bro..
first of all rom is really awesome...
but 1 thing i would like to tell u that plz upload ur rom on google docs or on devhost please its a humble req...

sagar.singh

Sep 25, 2013
Screenshots and link UPDATED...:D

BRO THE ROM IS AWESOME CAN U PLEASE PROVIDE THE BINDASS DOST KERNEL AS THIS ROM DOES NOT SUPPORT SWIPE TO WAKE AND OTHER FEATURES AND THAT KERNEL IS MORE staBLE:D:D

BRO SOME BUGS FOUND AFTER SOME USE
PLAYSTORE NOT WORKING
GOOGLE CONTACTS ARE NOT SYNICING
OTHERWISE NO FORCE CLOSE

Last edited:

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
@Avanger4android bro..
first of all rom is really awesome...
but 1 thing i would like to tell u that plz upload ur rom on google docs or on devhost please its a humble req...

Brother hÊ t®ÎÊd tÖ ÛplÖâd. Öñ gÖÖglÊ dÖç$ & dÊv hÖ$t bÛt Ît failed tωÎçÊ Ö® th®ÎçÊ thât'$. ý ÛplÖ Öñ mÊgâ & Ît'$. ®Êâllý. fâ$t $ÎtÊ tÖ dÖωñlÖâd. f®Öm jÛ$t dÖωñlÖâd mÊgâ âpp Öñ ýÖÛ® phÖñÊ & njoy:good: Î hâvÊ jÛ$t flâ$hÊd. thÎ$.®Öm Ît$ $ÛpÊ®fâ$t $ÛpÊ® p®Êttý ñ âmâzÎñglý. çÛ$tÖmÎ$âblÊ bÛt Î ωâññâ â$Ҝ Û ppl hÖω tÖ $ÊÊ ®ÊçÊñt. âpp$ â$ bý lÖñg p®Ê$$Îñg. hÖmÊ ҜÊý hÖω tÖ $ÊÊ ®ÊçÊñt. âpp$?

sagar.singh

Sep 25, 2013
Brother hÊ t®ÎÊd tÖ ÛplÖâd. Öñ gÖÖglÊ dÖç$ & dÊv hÖ$t bÛt Ît failed tωÎçÊ Ö® th®ÎçÊ thât'$. ý ÛplÖ Öñ mÊgâ & Ît'$. ®Êâllý. fâ$t $ÎtÊ tÖ dÖωñlÖâd. f®Öm jÛ$t dÖωñlÖâd mÊgâ âpp Öñ ýÖÛ® phÖñÊ & njoy:good: Î hâvÊ jÛ$t flâ$hÊd. thÎ$.®Öm Ît$ $ÛpÊ®fâ$t $ÛpÊ® p®Êttý ñ âmâzÎñglý. çÛ$tÖmÎ$âblÊ bÛt Î ωâññâ â$Ҝ Û ppl hÖω tÖ $ÊÊ ®ÊçÊñt. âpp$ â$ bý lÖñg p®Ê$$Îñg. hÖmÊ ҜÊý hÖω tÖ $ÊÊ ®ÊçÊñt. âpp$?
just double tap the home button to pen recent apps

pradeepmaddy

First I will appreciate you to make a compacted version
Now while I am testing it, first Issue I find is ringtone which is not setting up.
second you removed the backup/restore in-build app, please add it or give a patch, this is very handy.
Third GPS not locking
:good::good::good:

Try this patch for gps---->HERE

can you give exactly wht you facing with ringtone???

Reactions: darpandodiya

old_art

Mar 23, 2013
Malaysia
got some major problem...

calculator FC
camera wont focus....
video camera set 1080p FC
google play seems to not working....

nice ROM, but bugs is to many...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5266416d08e67.jpg

YFnb11h.png

Rooted
    - Zipaligned
    - Deodexed
    - Busybox with init.d support
    - Rom Size Is 360 MB
    - Based On OPPO Color Os
    - Color OS UI
    - Both sim 3G supported
    - 13MP Patch and 1080P Video recording
    - 5 lockscreen types (Inbuilt)
    - 2 Themes (Inbuilt)
    - QuickBoot
    - Pre-Rooted
    - Brighter Camera
    - Performance Tweaks
    - Better Responsiveness & Speed
    - Fonts Added
    - Themes Supported
    - Smart gestures WORKING
    - Smmoth as butter
    - 240 DPI Extremely Supported & best with 210
    - Insanely, Heavily & Hardly Tweaked For Performance
    - Direct Inject
    - Xtra Solid Battery Backup
    - New Ram Optimization Tweaks
    - No Lags + FC's What So Ever
    - Many More For You To Discover

pPJ7Tgv.png

- Take A Backup First {Recommended}.
    - Reboot Into Recovery.
    - Wipe Data > Wipe Cache> Wipe Dalvik Cache
    - Format system
    - Flash Color .zip
    - Reboot & Enjoy The ROM.
    - Reboot the phone once after completing first boot
    EnJoY !!!...

Do not flash any kernal kernal is already included​

oSS44g8.png

flSH LIGHT FC

phew....made a patch for playstore last night and it works.....calculator&ringtone patch also coming today...
    here is the link....Mega

555e99fa82d63bc225f96cc277dcf4857e0eb692da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070921e8d0b3a30a8fb916c9_zps33e39fbb.png

COLOR OS BY A4D
    Good and fresh ROM.

The Color OS ROM for Canvas 2 installs smoothly with Aroma Installer. However, some of the essential apps like Play store, Super SU etc do not work after first boot. Hence the patches are also needs to be flashed before starting to use it. Hence the Order of flashing I followed is as follows:-

The ROM
    The BB Kernel
    The Play Store Patch
    The Super SU patch

The links to the patches are available in my Post : 58.

The initial bootup took over 3 minutes and as I was suspecting Boot loop, the setup screen appeared. WiFi worked without any problem and the account setup was completed. The BB kernel works well with this ROM and the special features like Tap to wake, sweep to wake/lock works flawlessly. The default lock screen looks good and the the ones available online are really amazing. I downloaded one called Piano. The default launcher is pretty simple and lists all installed apps in the installation order. However, pressing and holding any installed app gives option to sort them alphabetically.

The notification panel and quick toggles share the same space unlike stock tiles. However, as the quick tiles can be expanded/collapsed, the look is really fresh and clutter-free. There are also some additional toggles like Holiday mode, Lock now, Kill all etc. A smart gesture area is provided as seen on the Panasonic mobiles ads. It can be invoked by the left hand side 25% portion of the notification bar.

The connectivity also features WiFi direct and wireless displays. There are some smart gestures like Easy answer, 3 Finger screenshot etc. The Factory mode code works in the dialer, though with a slight delay of 3 -5 seconds.

The ROM allows to add "Exclusive Spaces" for Media and camera as seen in OPPO devices. To add them click Menu from the desktop and select the Green icon that appears at the bottom middle. Also there are some interesting weather effects that can be applied over and above the current wallpaper.

Gallery has a collage feature along with an option to directly linking the image with contacts. Camera is good for capturing images but fails when it comes to video recording. The output files are just blank Green screen, nothing else. May be a patch can solve it. I got a GPS lock even inside my office.

Apart from the video camera, there are some other bugs as mentioned in my previous post. Smart Gesture could not be added for apps, no other lock screen than swipe/slide can be selected. If Password/Pattern is selected, there is a persistent error message that "Pattern locking failed". Hence the "Guest Mode" could not be tested.

Overall, a good ROM and worthy to be used for a while than mere testing.

Thanks to the Dev and other users who provided the ROM and patches.:angel:
    This one for credits...