[ROM][4.2.2][find5]IllusionRom-2.1 beta 16.07.2013

Search This thread

driodmaster92

Jan 10, 2012
Chennai
9037406377_6c02fe2ba3_o.png

Quote:
Illusion is BACK!!! We'd like to give HUGE credits to SLIM Roms for an incredible base! We'd also like to give credit to AOKP, Paranoid Android, TeamBaked, CyanogenMod. These people helped make what you guys are using (about to use) what it is today .

VIDEO REVIEW:

Nyone on the fence about flashing watch this IllusionRom Review

FEATURES:
  • Dark UI
  • Permissions Management
  • LCD Density Settings
  • Illusion Settings & ROM Control:
  • Per-App Permissions Manager
  • Dual Pane
  • Low Battery Warning
  • cLock
  • Custom Hardware Keys
  • Widgets Viewpager
  • Notification Drawer Options
  • Power sound on plug-in/plug-out
  • Custom Lockscreen Sliders & Shortcuts
  • Navbar Customizations
  • PIE Controls
  • Power Menu Controls
  • Power Widget Settings
  • Custom QuickSettings
  • Custom Statusbar Options
  • Custom Sounds Settings
  • Custom Phone Settings
  • Custom MMS Settings
  • Integrated Superuser
  • Trebuchet
  • ......Much more in detail

For Downloads/changelogs visit here

Please help me justify all my time spent on building these roms by considering a small donation

S.D.Richards

Jul 15, 2012
Looks interesting, never heard of Illusion ROM before (forgive me). Since it seems to incorporate quite a few things from different ROMs, can you give a quick overview how it differs to PAC?

I tried patching it with openpdroid, but that failed :( Can you tell me, what privacy system you've got built-in? If it's only CM's, that'll be not good enough for me and I'm still not quite used to Xprivacy, so would prefer if openpdroid would just work™.

driodmaster92

Jan 10, 2012
Chennai
Looks interesting, never heard of Illusion ROM before (forgive me). Since it seems to incorporate quite a few things from different ROMs, can you give a quick overview how it differs to PAC?

I tried patching it with openpdroid, but that failed :( Can you tell me, what privacy system you've got built-in? If it's only CM's, that'll be not good enough for me and I'm still not quite used to Xprivacy, so would prefer if openpdroid would just work™.

Yeah Illusion was mainly developed S3 and S4 devices since then I have been trying to compile it for various devices

dm6939

Dec 4, 2010
Flashed this ROM. Feel true smooth. The UI very awesome. But overnight about 8 hours, in idle standby mode (with 2G network, turn off all connections, remove NFC service and some bloatwave. Buy battery drain from 100% to 89%. It seem draining so much.
Any one can fix this.
Many thanks for Hard work.

Sent from my Find 5 using xda premium

Jess813

Jun 22, 2010
Mannnnnnnn the animations are sick!! Its buttery smooth! So far this is new daily driver! Thanks!

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk 2

webbles17

Apr 2, 2012
Saskatoon
Loving this ROM so far. The theme is great. Font is awesome. Animations are a little slow but at double speed wow. Thanks!

Sent from my Find 5 using xda app-developers app

tzwenno

Feb 4, 2009
Rönkhausen
Great. install it in a few minutes. Hope it can replace my xenon rom which runs perfekt so far.
I will test it and post my expressions

Greetz

Gesendet von meinem Find 5 mit Tapatalk 2

tzwenno

Feb 4, 2009
Rönkhausen
Great rom so far. But in the key lime pie theme the settings icon is just grey and the end call button after an phone call is completly grey not red.
And everytime i want to end a call, the statusbar slides down, so i have to slide it up to push the end button. I have this issue also in the xenon rom. I have no idea why this problem is there. No matter if in stock oder nova launcher.
Any idea?

Gesendet von meinem Find 5 mit Tapatalk 2

Doukeyakusha

Jul 25, 2012
hey

Thanks for the rom, going to try it out. Had trouble with the gapps page and being overwhelmed, figured it out, so nevermind on that, thank you for the animation scale tip.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9037406377_6c02fe2ba3_o.png

Quote:
    Illusion is BACK!!! We'd like to give HUGE credits to SLIM Roms for an incredible base! We'd also like to give credit to AOKP, Paranoid Android, TeamBaked, CyanogenMod. These people helped make what you guys are using (about to use) what it is today .

VIDEO REVIEW:

Nyone on the fence about flashing watch this IllusionRom Review

FEATURES:
    • Dark UI
    • Permissions Management
    • LCD Density Settings
    • Illusion Settings & ROM Control:
    • Per-App Permissions Manager
    • Dual Pane
    • Low Battery Warning
    • cLock
    • Custom Hardware Keys
    • Widgets Viewpager
    • Notification Drawer Options
    • Power sound on plug-in/plug-out
    • Custom Lockscreen Sliders & Shortcuts
    • Navbar Customizations
    • PIE Controls
    • Power Menu Controls
    • Power Widget Settings
    • Custom QuickSettings
    • Custom Statusbar Options
    • Custom Sounds Settings
    • Custom Phone Settings
    • Custom MMS Settings
    • Integrated Superuser
    • Trebuchet
    • ......Much more in detail

For Downloads/changelogs visit here

Please help me justify all my time spent on building these roms by considering a small donation
    Hello Everyone....
    I think everyone here knows that we have been working hard to get the ROM up...Finally its up ...running fine and awesome for me here on I9000 and on mako for Andreas....You must also know that we have a team of high quality developers and maintainers ....just a themer is missing from our team .......Stay tuned for more updates .....or visit our IllusionRoms G+ Community Here

Alright folks, here's another update... 4.3 is officially merged!! I just did the last part of it and caught with CyanogenMod as far as frameworks goes.

Reference here to see what I'm talking about: IllusionProject Frameworks/base

Of course there's loads of things to iron out, but the overwhelming part of merging 4.3 is now behind us!

I'm still not going to promise an ETA, but I will be doing what I can to get everything functioning the way it needs to be. Thanks peeps for remaining patient through a busy part of my life recently. There's quite a bit in store for 2.5. I may even release a alpha version of 2.5 so you guys can get your hands on a 4.3 build with all the cool nifty features and such :victory:.

This was the main dev... and news from my side:
    So, guys as he said No ETA but from my side I have almost completed my repo and will start compiling from tomorrow (last exam )or Tuesday latest ..and the updates depends how stable is CM10.2 for your device if there is one and since i don't have most of the devices i need testers so if you are interested please email me at [email protected] with the following details:

XDA UserName:
    Email:
    Device:

And Donors Thanks a lot ...I really appreciate it ....:angel::angel:
    Where is this setting?

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk 2

It's in developer options. Window animation scale, transition animation scale and, animator transition scale are all set to 1x by default. Change them all to 0.5x.

Sent from my Find 5 using xda app-developers app
    Very interesting this rom. Can I post it whilst putting your link in the original Italian sites that I manage myself? :laugh:

Yeah you can give link to my blogspot
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone