[ROM] [4.2.2 JDQ39E] [2.9.7] [7/22] Official uXylon Nightlies [IR Blaster]

Search This thread

Yom

May 4, 2006
Cancun
Notification and navigation bars disappeared!

Hi guys,

I am having the weirdest issue with this ROM... I have no notification or navigation bars! They just disappeared after a reboot. I have expanded desktop disabled, it is just that SystemUI does not seem to be running :(

Any idea how to fix this?

Tanks and jeeps!

aturbs

Jun 17, 2011
I get "DSP Manager has closed" when I insert my headphones. Music still plays so it's not a big deal. I was on the 7/20 build (I think) and it didn't do this.
Also it be cool it the H+ could be replaced with 4g
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4 using xda app-developers app

Yom

May 4, 2006
Cancun
Builds not working?

Hi Moose,

Been trying to compile a new build on your site since yesterday and nothing seems to happen. Where do the new builds end up for download?

Thanks!

JDOT87

Jan 19, 2010
Am having a problem my data goes and it comes back second's later why does this keep happing

eortizr

Jul 6, 2010
Dallas,Texas
any way to get HDR camera to work on this rom? I already tried Focal and it did not work on HDR mode, the ROM's camera only shows a darker version of the picture when using HDR.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

YOUR WARRANTY IS NOW VOID

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKED DEVICES, SD CARDs,
    THERMONUCLEAR WAR, OR YOU GETTING FIRED BECAUSE THE ALARM APP FAILED. PLEASE
    DO SOME RESEARCH IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT FEATURES INCLUDED IN THIS ROM
    BEFORE FLASHING IT! YOU ARE CHOOSING TO MAKE THESE MODIFICATIONS, AND IF
    YOU POINT THE FINGER AT US FOR MESSING YOUR DEVICE, WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU.

uXylon is a free, community built, firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance, customization and reliability over stock Android for your device. Massive features over various of community are available in uXylon, check our listings below.

uXYLON.png

You no longer have to wait for a DEV to build you this ROM, if you want the latest and greatest version for uXYLON (UKG) for jflteatt then go to this site http://ultimatumdev.org/ and request the build, it is automated and will add it to the queue to be built then all you do is DL it, TOO EASY! *ENJOY Everyone and make sure to thank those UKG guys as well as donate for their hard work!

ROM Downloads - click here for AT&T or here for CAN

KERNEL Download - Use latest KT 7/7 Kernel to get working wifi here - Kernel No longer needed, just flash ROM and gapps on 2.9.7 ONLY

Gapps Download - gapps-xy-20130405-nosphere-signed.zip

- Wipe Cache
    - Wipe Delvik
    - Wipe Factory Reset
    - Wipe System
    - Flash Rom
    - Flash Gapps
    - ENJOY!

Press thanks if you liked this ROM. We don't expect you to donate, we just want the best support from you.

* Thread is under construction.

Special Thanks to:

- CyanogenMod

- AOKP

- Fruit N Veggies

- ParanoidAndroid

- TeamBAKED

- SlimRoms

- SaberMod

- ChameleonOS

- rohanmathur

- ock

- ManelScout4Life - Without him we would not have this ROM

- Many more..

Source

Well you just gotta love the quietness an awesome ROM brings! Guess all 137 people are loving this right now! ;)

Too bad they all forgot where the thanks button is :(

Well continue to enjoy! I know I am!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    ***UPDATE***

***You can now find updates for the Rom Variants in Goo Manager! and will get OTA Notifications***

Check it out, go get your updates!
    Information Update

You no longer have to wait for a DEV to build you this ROM, if you want the latest and greatest version for uXYLON (UKG) for jflteatt then go to this site http://ultimatumdev.org/ and request the build, it is automated and will add it to the queue to be built then all you do is DL it, TOO EASY! ENJOY Everyone and make sure to thank those UKG guys as well as donate for their hard work!

ALSO there is already a 7/14 build out, just go to open and DL, new links added to builds from that site.
    UPDATE

Updated OP and updated ROM with working IR, enjoy everyone!