MIUI for Micromax A110
* Ported ZTE V970
* 200+ free space on rom most of the times. I even got 263 mb free ram after days of usage
*IEverything is working right out of the box.But some scripts are not supported and are anyway resulting in lag.So I am not responsible for any such
* Pure Audio built in
* Tweaks added for Smoothness
* Battery tweaks added
* 3G toggle Added
* I suggest not to add additional tweaks other than mentioned as it will create conflicts with scrips already included and other problems will appear.
- Factory Reset
- Install Rom
- For Boosting up the Audio,Use Engineering mode from Stock Settings and go over to audio tab increase the normal and loudspeakers setting to 150
- Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.
- Use Swap patch for more free ram
-Rom is already tweaked to the max.At times I even got 268mb free ram :good:
- Cam Closes In Video Mode if advanced settings is selected JB Out of The Box Devices
- Torch from home is not working.[USE Mi Tool and set Long press Menu for Torch ]
- If any toggles are not working,then the init.d scripts are causing the problem.Remove all init.d scripts and use swap scripts only.that should solve the problem.
GOOGLE DRIVE LINK
- Every Week After ZTE is updated.Updater App will ask to download OTA Update
- Download the Update and Open the Updater Script
- find line assert(apply_patch_check("/system/build.prop and Comment it out
- Save the modified Updater Script and Flash it through Recovery
- Wipe Dalvik Cache and Fix Permissions