• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][4.2.2][STABLE]Oxygen JB rom : the rom that breathes-V2 available

Do you want me to continue the development of this rom ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

vit4u

Dec 17, 2008
Saint Petersburg
Hi. Nice ROM, but for some reason the 'Mail' application is not getting installed on my phone. Tried to re-install gapps, but still - there's everything except Mail... Never happened to me on other ROM's. Anyone has this issue? Thanks!

AFTERCRASH

Sep 25, 2012
Any news my friend hamdiz? Your rom is great fix a little problem band his perfect. Many thanks

Inviato dal mio Desire HD usando Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Any news my friend hamdiz? Your rom is great fix a little problem and his perfect. Many thanks :thumbup:

dex willer

Oct 1, 2012
Ankara
tnx a lot

tnx for the great work but i have a few issues,

fc gallery on camera panaromic mode and no LliveWallpaperPicker on system/app folder, so i cannot pick any live wallpaper.

any ideas?

by the way, fastest rom so far.

here is the logcat to camera error as an attacment.

it seams main problem is

"
E/AndroidRuntime(14766): java.lang.ClassCastException: com.android.camera.StaticBitmapScreenNail cannot be cast to com.android.camera.CameraScreenNail
"

Attachments

• log.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

stealth09

May 25, 2010
There is a problem with the messaging app. The colour unread texts is no different to read texts so you can't tell which ones are unread easily. Please can this be fixed?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications

Oxygen rom development section

ROM features
    -Pure and light cm10.1
    -Jellytime 4.2 R9 based kernel (Thank you randomblame for this wonderful kernel)
    -Unnecessary apps are chucked out
    -Settings, clock, phone, messaging, contacts, stock keyboard,app backgrounds,SystemUI and framework blacked out
    -Inverting the ROM reduces battery consumption considerably
    -Speed and smoothness
    -Can be used as a gaming rom
    CM10 releases
    -Changelog:
    -CRT screen off animation,like in cm9
    -Increase media volume levels from 15 to 30
    Also updated the default headset volume restore cap to reflect the change.
    Why? : To have more precise volume control instead of having only 15 levels from 0-100%
    For example, when listening to music it is often the case that one volume level is too quiet and the next one higher is too loud (especially with Headsets).
    -added USB mass storage.
    -Add an "Automatically Connect" option for WiFi networks (like in windows)
    -Slim
    -Removed unwanted apks
    Theme changes
    -Inverted the ENTIRE rom and themed
    -Holo dark blue themed dialogs.
    -Holo dark blue themed toast frame.
    -Blacked out status bar and notifications
    -Blacked out settings and all app backgrounds ( except those using white as default bg)
    -ICS blue settings icons
    -Holo dark blue themed menus
    -OSB themed
    -Inverted dialpad and contacts ( flash inverted gapps for others to be inverted)
    and some others
    Flash instructions
    -Download the rom and the gapps
    -Place on SD card
    -Perform a FULL wipe
    -Reboot to recovery, Install CM-Oxygen_V1.zip then install gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
    -Reboot
    -Enjoy :D
    ROM link/Gapps
    -Download Oxygen rom V2
    -Gapps 4.2
    -Inspiremod 0.5
    Oxygen v2
    -Added a lot of performance tweaks
    -Fixed sms problems
    -Synced with cyanogenmod
    -Fixed lags after using the camera
    -Fixed USB connectivity fails
    -Correction of spelling mistakes in the boot animation, thank you for the lesson :D
    Older versions
    -Download oxygen v1 rom
    **Please, if you find a bug, report it in the comments :)**

This is the first time I create a rom so please be gentle and i am sorry for the spelling I'm Moroccan :)
    Why don't just post this kind of ROMS in themes section or better yet, simply release a flashable zip theme?
    Thanks. :)
    You didn't do that with your ROM, which is basically just a themed version of CM7, so why should they?

Sent from my Inspire 4G w/CM10.1
    yep, it's a theme zipped together with the whole CM10.1. Since anyone can download CM10, in my opinion there is no reason in merging these 2, lol.
    Removing a couple of apps will NOT improve the performance, nor affect the stability of original CM ROM. Not to offend you, but all you could possibly fix there is a graphical glitches (not saying that there are any) created by your own theming, since the unaltered ROM (besides theme) you posted here is being developed by other team with real developers and beta testers. Therefore, I can't see the purpose of this thread. I hope I'am being clear enough this time.

With al the respect sir, but your Performance ROM is simply CM7.1, with a different launcher, different theme, and you removed some apps and added some. Also you changed some things in build.prop. I think that you shouldn't complain at all.
    Update released :)

The update is now available for download :)
    Sorry for the delay
    damn i am surprised how stable is this rom! awesome:) and btw it has a lot higher score on antutu than others:) without any overclocking it has more than 5000:) thank u for this awesome rom:)