* RaymanFX
[URL='https://github.com/timduru]* Timduru[/URL]
* JosteinK

Source Code:

My Github

PacMan Source

Kat Kernel

Device Tree

**** I strongly recommend changing the settings in Settings > Hybrid Properties > Interface to 1000p/tablet and 160dpi for everything else .

Last edited:

Chinaboy5216

Aug 27, 2008
Foshan, China
Hi dlumberg,

this looks great man, any possibility we can get some screenshots and more info on integrated govs and I/O ?
How's the battery life?

Now on no name, can we flash PAC just over it or is a factory reset needed?

Great job!!

Sent from my Transformer using xda premium

baselthebeast

Oct 20, 2009
Riyadh
is it me or is this rom slow , i mean the screen transition and everything
slower than stock ICS , and i went to 4.2.2 to get some juice out of the old device , will try other roms to see if they are snappier

dlumberg

Jul 24, 2010
is it me or is this rom slow , i mean the screen transition and everything
slower than stock ICS , and i went to 4.2.2 to get some juice out of the old device , will try other roms to see if they are snappier
I haven't had time to test it very much yet. I would recommend EOS or no-name if you're looking for a completely stable, "faster than stock" experience. I know that there is something going on that's constantly running the garbage cleanup on the dalvik cache right now. I'll check out what's happening when I get into fixing the dock keys.

NapalmDawn

Sep 3, 2010
Raleigh
I've got it running atm but the fonts are kinda HUGE and the screen itself is intruding on the bottom bar. I switched it to tablet 192 and tablet 220 but that's not helping much.

just1nsama

Jan 7, 2013
Quebec
It seems you re having the same issue as i ve had compiling this rom, nav bar buttons take a lot of time to respond, havent found out why as of yet ...

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

tscalia2

Jan 22, 2013
BREINIGSVILLE
I've got it running atm but the fonts are kinda HUGE and the screen itself is intruding on the bottom bar. I switched it to tablet 192 and tablet 220 but that's not helping much.
It looks like most of the defaults are optimized for smaller screens I went into hybrid settings and had to adjust the DPI (I used 160 and 720p for most) for each individual in order for everything to look right. You'll need to reboot afterwards as well.

NapalmDawn

Sep 3, 2010
Raleigh
Made some progress. The screen is no longer cutting into the nav bar but the settings are still huge and I'd like to dump the dock. I could install another launcher and not have to deal with the dock but I always like trebuchet to be setup as a fallback. Here's what I've got. I've got my 201 on the side as a comparison.

Attachments

dlumberg

Jul 24, 2010
Made some progress. The screen is no longer cutting into the nav bar but the settings are still huge and I'd like to dump the dock. I could install another launcher and not have to deal with the dock but I always like trebuchet to be setup as a fallback. Here's what I've got. I've got my 201 on the side as a comparison.
The fonts will probably stay huge until you change the DPI to 160 on all of them, that's what I ended up doing. It should also fix the half nav bar issue.

Also if you want to ditch the nav bar and use the PIE control you can set the menu to 0% and the pie controls will show up, or hit the PIE control toggle in the quick settings panel.

For the next build I'll include default PA settings that are optimized for the tf101.

NapalmDawn

Sep 3, 2010
Raleigh
The fonts will probably stay huge until you change the DPI to 160 on all of them, that's what I ended up doing. It should also fix the half nav bar issue.

Also if you want to ditch the nav bar and use the PIE control you can set the menu to 0% and the pie controls will show up, or hit the PIE control toggle in the quick settings panel.

For the next build I'll include default PA settings that are optimized for the tf101.
Awesome. I have the DPI and the fonts where I'd like it to be now. I'm plenty happy with the nav bar but is there a way to ditch the dock in the stock ui?

Last edited:

tscalia2

Jan 22, 2013
BREINIGSVILLE
Awesome. I have the DPI and the fonts where I'd like it to be now. I'm plenty happy with the nav bar but is there a way to ditch the dock in the stock ui?
There used to be an option in the dock settings to hide it, but it isn't there anymore. You may have to install another launcher if you don't want a dock.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

NapalmDawn

Sep 3, 2010
Raleigh
There used to be an option in the dock settings to hide it, but it isn't there anymore. You may have to install another launcher if you don't want a dock.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Thank you Tsc. Do you know how hard it would be to get back some of the stuff that makes the TF series rather iconic? Things like the ASUS widgets and such. I tried restoring the ones from the backups made when I have Rev 3.6 but they fail to restore. Even the wallpapers like the dayscene and mywaters won't restore. I noticed when I was moving the clock around on the trebuchet screen, the actual useable area was very small. I believe I saw that once in another rom but I forget the steps it takes to get more screen real estate.

Edit-got some screenies if you'd like to use them for anything. In the one shot, probably going to neaten it up more by removing the task manager and putting the icons under the switches.

Attachments

Last edited:

NapalmDawn

Sep 3, 2010
Raleigh
Got something that I wonder if it's the ROM or what. I have my notification sound set to let's say music A. I decided I wanted to change it to sound file B. When I change it, it sticks for awhile and then suddenly it's back to music A again some hours later. I've selected sound file B via the standard selection, ringo pro's selection, etc. Any ideas what would cause the reversion back to music A? I've even set it to sound file B and rebooted in an effort to get it to stick.