[ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][DEVS] CyanogenMod 10.1 ALPHA

Search This thread

Paul L.

Nov 22, 2011
Mendoza
Sorry for disturbing (or for uploading wrong files).

external_alsa-lib.tar.gz
http://d-h.st/4SV

external_alsa-utils.tar.gz
http://d-h.st/bji

hardware_intel_include.tar.gz
http://d-h.st/H0y

hardware_intel_mfld_cdk.tar.gz
http://d-h.st/pRj

hardware_intel_psb_headers.tar.gz
http://d-h.st/852

vendor_intel_common.tar.gz
http://d-h.st/c03

I don't remember where I got them from, probably from a FTP server somewhere; they are for this phone for sure, or atleast for the medfield platform; I searched for a file for my ST-Ericsson SoC on my Samsung Galaxy S Advance and I found it on one of these tar.gz archives; a long time ago - Today, while checking this phone (and this thread), I remembered that I have those files, I uploaded them, maybe they could be useful for someone here...

Replying to my own post.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/razr-i.motorola/files/

After looking a old backup on a old disk of my download server, this is where I originally found the packages, but I believe you already looked at them, didn't you?

This seems to be the original source from stock (and remember Intel is very open with Linux, I don't see why it would be different with Android). Instructions seems very basics, download 4.1.x source, copy sources from files, build with script on one of the vendor folders; debug.

Sorry for bothering if any of this is not useful at all.

Marco Lomas

Feb 17, 2012
@Hazou ... Sorry for open the thread but wat about look for the new developers preview for ART on x86 that was announced today maybe incorporate some new things or something.....with the news about no update until maybe september, well im a little disappointed...

lucasarran

Jan 29, 2011
@Hazou ... Sorry for open the thread but wat about look for the new developers preview for ART on x86 that was announced today maybe incorporate some new things or something.....with the news about no update until maybe september, well im a little disappointed...
From what I'm aware the is no source code being released, just pre-built preview images for Nexus 5 & 7.

Hazou

Feb 5, 2012

I can understand that u are a little disappointed. But I won't do anything before 4.4 is released. After 4.4 is released u will see a new CyanogenMod in less than a week I hope, don't hold me to it :p . The main problem why I am not doing anything is because of the sound problem. Almost all other things are fixed or can be repaired, but the sound is so freaking difficult. I have almost no knowledge about it. Just like the Recovery's. For all the new features that are introduced u need selinux. While we can implement it our self and some already done it, it won't help. The things work and when 4.4 is released it will hopefully work better and some extra's features will get released that some members found out in the mean time.

But, 4.4 is not a magical barrier that needs to be broken to get full CyanogenMod support. Maybe there are even more changes implemented that we need to discover. We will see in time. Till then I follow most development stuff around x86. There is already a new patch out for arm emulation that can help us.

Hazou

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P5110

Marco Lomas

Feb 17, 2012
I can understand that u are a little disappointed. But I won't do anything before 4.4 is released. After 4.4 is released u will see a new CyanogenMod in less than a week I hope, don't hold me to it :p . The main problem why I am not doing anything is because of the sound problem. Almost all other things are fixed or can be repaired, but the sound is so freaking difficult. I have almost no knowledge about it. Just like the Recovery's. For all the new features that are introduced u need selinux. While we can implement it our self and some already done it, it won't help. The things work and when 4.4 is released it will hopefully work better and some extra's features will get released that some members found out in the mean time.

But, 4.4 is not a magical barrier that needs to be broken to get full CyanogenMod support. Maybe there are even more changes implemented that we need to discover. We will see in time. Till then I follow most development stuff around x86. There is already a new patch out for arm emulation that can help us.

Hazou

Ty a lot for understand that and please excuse me if i sound like i hold u to do it....well with that answer we must to wait a little more :)

Ty again :D

Hazou

Feb 5, 2012
Ty a lot for understand that and please excuse me if i sound like i hold u to do it....well with that answer we must to wait a little more :)

Ty again :D

No problem, everyday I hope, like others for the release of the new firmware so I can get my hands on it. But we need to wait, be patience. It will come eventually. And when it is there we already have some folks that can do amazing things with the kernel, framework mods, recovery changes and full ROM building. The best thing is to bundle those information and make a team. Maybe it will, maybe not. We will see when it happens.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1

Rom: Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1
    Android version: 4.2.2
    Status: Alpha (means not ready as beta or even stable release!)

What doesn't work:
    • Sound partially, only calls not working right
    • Wifi
    • GPS
    • Bluetooth
    • Brightness control
    • Airplane mode
    • Camera, did work though in earlier version

Disclaimer

I am not responsible for bricked devices, broken hearts, thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. It's up to you, not to me.

Downloads:

Google Drive CM10.1

Mirror, hosted by Burn02

The version differences:

Code:
    24/2/14
    [LIST]
    [*] Using new audio hall
    [*] Microphone works now, call still doesn't
    10/2/14
    [LIST]
    [*] Initial audio support
    [*] Fixed Wifi symlink for MAC-adres
    [*] ICS_AUDIO_BLOB disabled
    [/LIST]
    01/12/13
    [LIST]
    [*] ICS_AUDIO_BLOB enabled
    [*] Using original audio blobs
    [/LIST]
    14/11/13
    [LIST]
    [*] Both Internal storage and external storage working
    [*] Build modified init from source
    [*] Dalvik with x86 houdini support
    [*] More modules build from source
    [/LIST]
    6/11/13
    [LIST]
    [*] Only internal storage working
    [*] Libc with x86 wrappers support
    [*] Pixelflinger/charger with x86 encoder support
    [*] Ramdisk changes
    [*] Android Build fixes for x86
    [*] Add intel specific codes
    [/LIST]

Workarounds:

• The Rom can bootloop when installed in TWRP. If so use CWM instead for a while till TWRP is working correctly.

Want to help?
    This Rom is made by many people that contribute to it, if it is in code, new information or just bug logs. Everybody can help. Make a 'Logcat' about the problems u encounter and post them here. Give a brief explanation of what u did and wanted to archive (we will try our best to get them sorted, eventually) or contribute with code into my github at the moment.

Source:

https://www.github.com/HazouPH
    Audio working

Is that the first error u get? Looks like somewhere else is another problem. Can you give me the output of the whole logcat file and the ucm.conf? I can't say I can solve it, but I am now a bit familiar with alsa, and how it works :p

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

Ok, replying to myself :p

But Great new, got Audio working. Haven't tested it fully, but ring-tones etc, do work. If call works and music/video i don't know yet. Will update the first post tomorrow, so everybody can give some feedback. Cant test it myself due to other priorities for the next couple of days.

Happy xD
    Can't remember exactly what I changed. Was a rush port haha. I wanted to keep my RAZR I but when someone offered to swap a s3 I jumped lol. I also have s3mini which as soon as keylime pie comes I'll be porting it straight away.

I will port cm10 properly and I'll send u a link to download when done. I will also port cm11 for RAZR I and send the 2 links with a .txt explaining exactly what was done and what files was changed/edited. Thanks again OP :)

Thanks, looking forward to it. Can use all the help we can get. Non of us have very good experience with building Roms :p

As for the sound. I know why everything except call does work. The things for music etc. Are setup right, but the source didn't include the source for in call mode. In our RAZR I that is implemented in vpc.smi.so. luckily for us the part of the code in vpc doesn't need any extra files we don't have. So I just need to get the code on the right place. But the chance that audience will work is slim, because than I need the extra files we don't have (or someone needs to have a try to load the pointers from vpc to our audio.primary.smi.so). I hope this weekend I can lend a hand to it.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app
    Can't remember exactly what I changed. Was a rush port haha. I wanted to keep my RAZR I but when someone offered to swap a s3 I jumped lol. I also have s3mini which as soon as keylime pie comes I'll be porting it straight away.

I will port cm10 properly and I'll send u a link to download when done. I will also port cm11 for RAZR I and send the 2 links with a .txt explaining exactly what was done and what files was changed/edited. Thanks again OP :)
    This shows how to downsample audio in a quick and dirty way, can we just write some functions between the audio hal and our board to fix it? can you point out where?

Ty for the input. In made me look at the Samsung Crespo and i found some similarity between the 2 audio halls. The Crespo needs like the Razr I downsampeling for the input. So i used the source from them, changed it just a little bit, made a small fix to asound.conf and there we go, recording enabled.

Audio recording by using the record app works now. The quality is crap, because i used a dirt trick that the crespo also uses in the early state of the audio hall. See my github to have a look, its a mess, i know :p.

I uploaded a new zip file with the sound recording fix in it. This does mean that calls etc. don't work yet. That will be the next step (and code cleaning :p) If people want to be so kind, make logcats about everything that doesn't work. I got this one only fixed by some logcats of some people and the samsung crespo what i sort of got from YapeL ;)

Happy testing ;)

Hazou
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone