[ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][GSM/CDMA] Stock AOKP | Release 12 | [15/06/2013]

Search This thread

tantrum829

Nov 19, 2007
Buenos Aires
Hello,

I started using your rom since release 9 and has been great except I have been having one particular issue. I am not sure if it is with the apps or the rom or maybe just the phone. I'm using the talk free app by Magic Jack and also using Skype. When I try to make a call The other person can't here me. I have to reboot the phone and call again and only then can the other person hear me. I have done the wipes and the factory resets but stilI have the issue with all the releases. I also have a Galaxy S running another cust rom (not AOKP) and never have this issue. It's only happening with my Razr XT910. Thought maybe this was a known issue but didn't find anything. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hmm.. Would there be an implementation of Halo other than just the application? Thanks for the support, on behalf of all of us, we appreciate it.

Not yet ... maybe later , but not sure ...

Salut Surdu,

what is your opinion on this issue ? I found out that in the buttered rom, the same issue exists (i'll replace the .so libraries to fix the problem) which leads me to think that the issue is still present in AOKP

did you change anything in release after 9 for this problem (sorry i didn't try your recent releases)

here the description of the issue and the solution i applied for release 7 : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40282228&highlight=tunelink#post40282228

thx
Altus

Ahh...sorry ...I missed to apply this stuff !

Hello,

I started using your rom since release 9 and has been great except I have been having one particular issue. I am not sure if it is with the apps or the rom or maybe just the phone. I'm using the talk free app by Magic Jack and also using Skype. When I try to make a call The other person can't here me. I have to reboot the phone and call again and only then can the other person hear me. I have done the wipes and the factory resets but stilI have the issue with all the releases. I also have a Galaxy S running another cust rom (not AOKP) and never have this issue. It's only happening with my Razr XT910. Thought maybe this was a known issue but didn't find anything. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Please, can you tell us if you have the same issue in any other rom, like : stock, CM , PAC-man ....
Thanks !

tantrum829

Nov 19, 2007
Buenos Aires
Please, can you tell us if you have the same issue in any other rom, : stock, CM , PAC-man ....
Thanks ![/QUOTE]

On stock rom I never had the issue. Your rom is the only custom rom I've used so far.

Reactions: surdu_petru

KurtSagar

Apr 18, 2009
Hello,

I’m on RLS-12.

Can you tell me where can I find the option to change the lock screen wallpaper and also enable the quick unlock feature ?

Thanks,

Kurt

nickdahat

Feb 15, 2008
Chicago
CM10 gold release integration?

Now that CM 10 has gone official/gold and is out in the wild, will we see an integration with AOKP anytime soon? Thanks!

Ajoli

Jun 26, 2012
Västerås
Hey guys whats the word on NFC? The Razr has a chip for it, and there is a toggle for it in the toggles list, but no driver is present.

ryd3r89

Aug 25, 2012
Iasi
hi petru
First of all thanks for this great ROM.
I installed this on system 2 in bmm 034. It boots and works great.But when i flash the kernel update v3 (i think its the most recent) it will not boot.I installed the kernel update using install zip command and not using flash firmware.Also i cleared the cache and dalvik after.
Am I doing it wrong?

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
hi petru
First of all thanks for this great ROM.
I installed this on system 2 in bmm 034. It boots and works great.But when i flash the kernel update v3 (i think its the most recent) it will not boot.I installed the kernel update using install zip command and not using flash firmware.Also i cleared the cache and dalvik after.
Am I doing it wrong?

Hi !

Kernel is only for older version !

Reactions: dinosz1000

campo8558

Mar 17, 2013
USB mode problem

Hi guys,
I've a problem with USB. I used my sd card as USB mass storage and I changed the usb mode from MTP to Mass Storage. Now I cannot return to MTP mode, because the usb connection mode menu doesn't appear in status bar. Does anyone know what to do ?

Cheers,
Stefano.

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hi guys,
I've a problem with USB. I used my sd card as USB mass storage and I changed the usb mode from MTP to Mass Storage. Now I cannot return to MTP mode, because the usb connection mode menu doesn't appear in status bar. Does anyone know what to do ?

Cheers,
Stefano.

Settings -> Storage -> press " menu button" and you will see >USB computer conection< ! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to everyone !

New update : AOKP 4.2.2 Release (12) : fast & stable !

AOKP 4.2.2 for GSM & CDMA Motorola Droid RAZR, builded from AOKP 4.2.2 source !

• Builded from source : AOKP 4.2.2 -> mr1 - build 6 !
    • stock AOKP 4.2.2 build JDQ39 ;

• stock kernel linux 3.0.8 !
    • stable & fast !
    • added new future -> "CPU Mode Switch" in Device Options ....
      • ( work only for OC Kernel ! )
      • custom kernel with enable OC will be relase soon ...
    • added HALO, CMFileManager, CMWallpapers, LockClock, PlayMusic, TerminalEmulator, Torch !
    • include all features from the last update AOKP ! ( ...like Dark AOKP and more ....)

• to avoid any FC , please perform a clean install !
    • you can flash this rom on BMM or SSv3.x !
    • to be able to recovery your device , please - do not install this rom on Stock Rom partition for SSv3.1 !
    • should be installed only on Rom-Slot1 or System2 !

Known issues for Release 12 !
    • - hdmi -
    • - video recording HD 1080 -

Please specify any issue, after :
    - you have performed a clean install !
    - you have installed Google gapps .zip
    - you have updated, all applications from Play Store !

Attention : if you want to avoid any FC ( force clossing... ) and if you want that your device to run smoothly : please do not skip clean install from Installation steps !

Using this custom rom, you have the latest operating system Android 4.2.2 on your device !!!

Video presentation !

Screenshots :

Also, some Theme : Screenshots: (MATTE for CM10.1/AOKP & LOZONE LX AOKP/CM10 ) !!!

Source on : AOKP github !

Credit : Hashcode , dhacker29 & AOKP Team for AOKP source code !!!

Thanks to rhyrlix for mirror link !

Thanks to hrishi21007 for Video presentation !

Older Release - AOKP 4.2.2 For Motorola Droid Razr XT910 GSM version !​

The first release : 23/02/2013 !

Download :

regards,
    Surdu Petru
    Overclock/Underclock - Control Voltage - Kernel

Kernel - For Motorola Droid Razr XT910 GSM version !​

Tweaks Kernel : ( last update : 07/04/2013 )​
    • - stable !
    • - control voltage ;
    • - new I/O scheduler ( sio, row , zen & vr )
    • - new governor ( wheatley, smartassV2, pegasusq, sakuractive )
    • - enabled GPU to 384MHz ;
    • - CPU ( 150 - 300 - 450 - 600 - 750 - 900 - 1000 - 1100 - 1200 MHz )
    • Download : update_kernel2.zip
    • Must be installed on recovery SS3.11 or BMM ! Please wipe cache & dalvik-cache after install instead before !

Last update : 07/04/2013 !
    Source update_kernel3.zip !

Test Kernel - OC CPU up to 1.5GHz ( Stable = 1.4GHz ) !!!
    • removed some governor : ( will be added back as soon as they will be fixed ! )
    • OC GPU up to 416MHz !
    • OC CPU up to 1.5GHz !
    • device boot with 1.0GHz to avoid any issue !
    • If 1.5GHz seem to be not stable or undercloking , please check maximum frequency 1.4GHz !
      Download : update1.zip - 4.60 MB

Screenshots :

The Last Kernel - OC CPU up to 1.4GHz Fast & Stable !!!

Update : 06/04/2013 !
    Source here !

Update : 07/04/2013 !
    Source here !

Kernel source with CPU Mode Switch implementation & OC up to 1.4GHz !

Kernel developed in collaboration with dtrail1
    Hello !

New Aokp Update -> Release 09 - coming tonight !

• - fixed bluetooth issue !
    • - really fixed boot issue ( no need wipe cache or dalvik-cache to boot into AOKP ! ) ;
    • - fixed adb ;
    • - MTP enabled instead MassStorage !
    • - added new future -> "CPU Mode Switch" in Device Options ! ( ... development in progress ! )

regards,
    Surdu Petru
    New Update Aokp422_R10 !!!

Hi !

I already builded the new update for you !

Now just made some test, and kernel with OC will be relase later !

Downloads : Aokp422_R10.zip

• - stock kernel !
    • - revert to 3.0.8 kernel ;
    • - stable & fast !
    • - added Apollo, DSPManager, CM File Manager & cLock !
    • - include all features from the last update AOKP !
    • - custom kernel will be relase soon ... :good:
    I agree. The best rom for my xt910 so far. Don't let it die.

Hi!

Ok! My Aokp will continue ... :good: