[Rom] [4.2.2] Xylon 05.21.13

Search This thread

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
To make unjustified happy... (and add visibility to the rom)

Xylon AOSP

Download : 05.21.13 - 2.7.7

Standard gapps package is recommended. BaNkS gapps package is also a good choice.

For more information on the rom, please visit http://xylon.androidvenue.com or look at other xda xylon threads for pretty pictures and such.
This is -not- straight from source, there are many manual edits(additions, changes, removals) done after the rom is finished building before I upload it.

Thanks to the Xylon team for the sources.
Thanks to Chainfire for SuperSU

Rom source : Here
Kernel source : Here

Last edited:

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
The website doesn't really describe what features this rom contains. Any other source for this information?

Also, do we use regular JB GApps for this rom?

Last edited:

dps33

Oct 4, 2008
Saginaw
The website doesn't really describe what features this rom contains. Any other source for this information?

I am guessing that it is for Epic Modem?
Can we use your swap file to change modem on this?
What Kernel for Nexus modem? Link please.

Last edited:

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net

the other xylon threads around probably have a bit more information and images, added gapps info to op.
What Kernel for Nexus? Link please.

yes it's for the epic modem, I still have yet to migrate the builds to ns4g by default. best way to see if it works is to try it out. make a backup first.

Reactions: TexasLTE

iamterence

Feb 10, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Effsi, Unjust, Dynamic, xboxfanj, and anyone else I'm forgetting for keeping the OG Epic still alive and kicking. This community is utterly amazing with how many ROMs are popping up and the ROMs that are STILL being developed behind the scenes, along with the people who support others as much as they can. This phone should've been dead a long time ago, and yet we're all still here going strong. I like to check other phone sections to see what's going on with their developments, and those communities are either dead, or dying (like the NS4G forums). But not us! I use to be jealous that we didn't have much compared to other phones, but now, we have EVERYTHING. So once again, thank you everyone for keeping the dream alive.

<3

Sent from my MZ604 using xda app-developers app

DynamicN

Jan 8, 2013
Reno
Thank you Effsi. Gtalk me when you get a chance.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Is there a kill back app setting some where......I'm sure I'm blind and missing it, sooo could you could help out old blind guy?? :eek:

If that option does exist in this rom it would most likely be under Developer Options.

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net

Do I have you on gtalk? I don't remember who I got and who's who besides unjustified who stalks me daily :)

Update coming very soon, no new features really but much more optimized. Highly recommended to try it out when it happens and start clean :p

Last edited:

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
Ya that wasn't meant for you guys sorry... I was just trying to get the files to work from home and uploaded to there temporarily...

If you can figure out the systemui issue the build should be pretty badass. I'm using the parts I could in an older xylon build as a kangy update myself... probably upload it later but it'll be missing the badass framework uxylon has.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogonit

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
Hate to do two posts in a row but if any one has the uxylon upload with crashing systemui... if you could uploqad a logcat that'd be great

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To make unjustified happy... (and add visibility to the rom)

Xylon AOSP

Download : 05.21.13 - 2.7.7

Standard gapps package is recommended. BaNkS gapps package is also a good choice.

For more information on the rom, please visit http://xylon.androidvenue.com or look at other xda xylon threads for pretty pictures and such.
    This is -not- straight from source, there are many manual edits(additions, changes, removals) done after the rom is finished building before I upload it.

Thanks to the Xylon team for the sources.
    Thanks to Chainfire for SuperSU

Rom source : Here
    Kernel source : Here

Do I have you on gtalk? I don't remember who I got and who's who besides unjustified who stalks me daily :)

Update coming very soon, no new features really but much more optimized. Highly recommended to try it out when it happens and start clean :p
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Effsi, Unjust, Dynamic, xboxfanj, and anyone else I'm forgetting for keeping the OG Epic still alive and kicking. This community is utterly amazing with how many ROMs are popping up and the ROMs that are STILL being developed behind the scenes, along with the people who support others as much as they can. This phone should've been dead a long time ago, and yet we're all still here going strong. I like to check other phone sections to see what's going on with their developments, and those communities are either dead, or dying (like the NS4G forums). But not us! I use to be jealous that we didn't have much compared to other phones, but now, we have EVERYTHING. So once again, thank you everyone for keeping the dream alive.

<3

Sent from my MZ604 using xda app-developers app

the other xylon threads around probably have a bit more information and images, added gapps info to op.
    What Kernel for Nexus? Link please.

yes it's for the epic modem, I still have yet to migrate the builds to ns4g by default. best way to see if it works is to try it out. make a backup first.