[ROM][4.3.0][NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 10.2 for HTC One S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mr_zero

Nov 12, 2006
Bluetooth switch to another incoming call issue while in call

So far really good on the NIGHTLIES. Fast and smooth.

But I still got little problem about bluetooth in a call while another incoming call coming in, when I take the second call, the voice will switch back to the phone, but the bluetooth seems like still connected without any sound. If I want switch using bluetooth again, I must need to choose to switch back to phone and then choose switch to bluetooth again. It only happen on incoming calls (while on call), but no problem if I make another call (outcalling) while I'm on a call.

Is it an issue on all 4.3 roms? Anyone have this or just me?

Just want to make sure........ Thank You.

bunga bunga matze

Oct 12, 2012
Baden Baden
its done!

Jut wipe dalvik/cache/system....
Then flash rom and gapps, after that going in bootloader and flash boot.img because iam s-on...:eek:

all seems fine..:D

Thx to all devs for the great work....

bunga bunga matze

Oct 12, 2012
Baden Baden
Maybe... weird I don't remember it happening before.

Thanks.

btw, i have one question, I'd like to use the EU 1.15...

But it seems that I have radio 1.11... in use (as you can see on screenshot, its the same version as shown in bootloader)!
I've flashed the latest ruu to get HB2.15 and after that i made a OTA too, to realy get the latest one.
But its 1.11. all the time...

How can I upgrade to 1.15 (where can I download the right file for 4.3 and Europe)?
Can i simple flash in twrp then?

thx, kind regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-20-11-05-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-20-11-05-19.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

djsubtronic

Jun 16, 2010
btw, i have one question, I'd like to use the EU 1.15...

But it seems that I have radio 1.11... in use (as you can see on screenshot, its the same version as shown in bootloader)!
I've flashed the latest ruu to get HB2.15 and after that i made a OTA too, to realy get the latest one.
But its 1.11. all the time...

How can I upgrade to 1.15 (where can I download the right file for 4.3 and Europe)?
Can i simple flash in twrp then?

thx, kind regards

I flashed the latest firmware zip (through fastboot oem rebootRUU) for EU found here:

http://bugsylawson.com/files/category/51-ville/

OTA_Ville_U_JB_45_S_HTC_Europe_3.16.401.9-3.16.401.8_release_314502nkooijnhkglckupn.zip

I think you should also be able to change the bootloader radio by flashing a Sense radio for 1.15 in recovery.

Obviously, both these methods require S-OFF.

bunga bunga matze

Oct 12, 2012
Baden Baden
I flashed the latest firmware zip (through fastboot oem rebootRUU) for EU found here:

http://bugsylawson.com/files/category/51-ville/

OTA_Ville_U_JB_45_S_HTC_Europe_3.16.401.9-3.16.401.8_release_314502nkooijnhkglckupn.zip

I think you should also be able to change the bootloader radio by flashing a Sense radio for 1.15 in recovery.

Obviously, both these methods require S-OFF.

thank you,

So first relock and then flashing the zip in recovery, if you are s-off ..?
Or the thing with the sense radio (is OEM-relock needed too?)

PS: In the effort I am seriously think about to keep 1.11, because all works fine...:rolleyes:

djsubtronic

Jun 16, 2010
thank you,

So first relock and then flashing the zip in recovery, if you are s-off ..?
Or the thing with the sense radio (is OEM-relock needed too?)

PS: In the effort I am seriously think about to keep 1.11, because all works fine...:rolleyes:

You don't need to relock if you are S-OFF.

I would also recommend a Sense radio installer for 1.15 over the firmware method. Especially after all the random problems that have happened in the past from firmware installs...bricks, loss of 3G, etc etc.

Use Sense v6 radio installer from here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1998270
Flash in recovery. Simple.

Reactions: bunga bunga matze

Tendency88

Jun 16, 2012
Last edited:

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
@Kalashnikitty, that wouldn't make sense to be honest. The other thread is completely related to CM10.1, while this one only relates to CM10.2. To avoid further confusing it would be better to keep the theads seperated, just my opinion on this.

Em you do know that thread been there since CM9 so why not keep it as is and I'm sure RockR172 known this was only going to be round until it was official and also now its official there will be more talk about 10.2.

Tendency88

Jun 16, 2012
Em you do know that thread been there since CM9 so why not keep it as is and I'm sure RockR172 known this was only going to be round until it was official and also now its official there will be more talk about 10.2.

Ah my bad, if that's the case then it's fine I guess. :) Explains the 600+ pages haha.

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
I have already PM'd the mod to get this thread locked the moment I read Kalashnikitty's PM reply. ;)

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

CyanogenMod 10.2 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This thread is for the Official Nightly Builds of CM10.2 for the HTC One S (Ville)

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Prerequisites:

Installation Instructions (These are all required)
    • Download or Build from Source
    • Download Gapps
    • Wipe unless you're upgrading from an earlier CM10.2 ROM
    • Flash ROM in Recovery
    • Flash Gapps in Recovery
    • Incase you don't have S-OFF, fastboot flash boot boot.img

Bugs:
    • Lockscreen Delay
    • Some other minor issues

Downloads:
    Latest Nightly
    gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip

Changelog:

Credits:
    intervigil, h8rift, xkonni, toastcfh, deck, rohan32, flemmard and all the HTC-MSM8960 Team Members.
    I think I know what's wrong. Should have a patch soon.
    New build is up, sorry took me so long.. had some errands to run..
    Updated OP..
    If users want and/or the CM team has no issues, I could turn this thread into an official thread for CM Nightlies..
    the other thread has being going since CM10 days and is kinda too messed up to search for CM10.2 related information..
    As i said, its upto you users and @Kalashnikitty the OP of other thread..
    I dont have any issues if you still want to use the old thread..
    Thanks.