[ROM][4.3.1] [JB Bootloader] Unofficial AOKP Builds [Alpha][10-25-2013]

Search This thread

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
WARNING
entering testing zone , please proceed with caution, You flash these at your own risk!
___________UNOFFICIAL___________
aokptitleblue-1.png

Im going to be building AOKP on a fairly regular basis and hopefully getting it to work nicely with the Transformer Prime, untested builds will be mark as such

Check out the ROM Feature list here.

AOKP Website

Credits to
CraigGomez
Jdlogan151
namidairo
The AOKP Team!

installation-1.png

• You are on the JB bootloader (not hairybean 2.xx)
  • You have made a backup!
  • you have some idea of what you are doing
  • NVFlash reccomended (just in case)
  • You have made a Backup!!!!!
to get to the JB bootloader either upgrade using craggomezez upgrade method OR the Hairybean downgrade method.
changelog-2.png

Uses namdario device tree and kernel now
downloads-4.png

Latest Build:

Old Builds:

June 27 [untested]
May 2nd [untested]
May 1st [untested]

Last edited:

leime68

Sep 17, 2011
How can I check if I'm on a Jellybean Bootloader?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

cyanide01

May 6, 2010
RGV
How difficult will it be to try this ROM if im currently running Androwook 2.11?

Edit: Cant wait to try this!

leime68

Sep 17, 2011
Okay :) Then it's okay.

Makrilli

Dec 12, 2011
Are you building your own rom? Or do you edit another one?

Marko! Said couple of times that he's building (from source) it would be pretty stupid to start porting this from another device.

And thank you Marko!, I definitely have to try this :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

ccrazythunder

May 9, 2009
Marko! Said couple of times that he's building (from source) it would be pretty stupid to start porting this from another device.

And thank you Marko!, I definitely have to try this :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

The rom is junk if it doesnt even boot for the developer. Releasing this at this point is a waste and stupid. Porting from a different device would be the more intelligent way to go. This is far from beta.

Makrilli

Dec 12, 2011
Seriosly? You have been a member since 2009 and still haven't learned anything? But let's not fill this thread up with this crap. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

ccrazythunder

May 9, 2009
Seriosly? You have been a member since 2009 and still haven't learned anything? But let's not fill this thread up with this crap. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Yeah, seriously a rom is junk if it doesn't even boot and to call it "beta" is laughable at best.

Va1ha1a

Aug 22, 2011
Yeah, seriously a rom is junk if it doesn't even boot and to call it "beta" is laughable at best.

The Dev has stated that he's willing to squash the bugs, and he said in the OP he hasn't tested these builds. If you'd rather not help him troubleshoot, that's fine, move on and flash something else, but don't clog the dev thread with hateful comments. The development section is where beta builds like this go, and as he's said that he's willing to troubleshoot, I don't see what the issue is.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING
    entering testing zone , please proceed with caution, You flash these at your own risk!
    ___________UNOFFICIAL___________
    aokptitleblue-1.png

Im going to be building AOKP on a fairly regular basis and hopefully getting it to work nicely with the Transformer Prime, untested builds will be mark as such

Check out the ROM Feature list here.

AOKP Website

Credits to
    CraigGomez
    Jdlogan151
    namidairo
    The AOKP Team!

installation-1.png

• You are on the JB bootloader (not hairybean 2.xx)
    • You have made a backup!
    • you have some idea of what you are doing
    • NVFlash reccomended (just in case)
    • You have made a Backup!!!!!
    to get to the JB bootloader either upgrade using craggomezez upgrade method OR the Hairybean downgrade method.
    changelog-2.png

Uses namdario device tree and kernel now
    downloads-4.png

Latest Build:

Old Builds:

June 27 [untested]
    May 2nd [untested]
    May 1st [untested]

The Dev has stated that he's willing to squash the bugs, and he said in the OP he hasn't tested these builds. If you'd rather not help him troubleshoot, that's fine, move on and flash something else, but don't clog the dev thread with hateful comments. The development section is where beta builds like this go, and as he's said that he's willing to troubleshoot, I don't see what the issue is.
    UPDATE

Computer bugged out, getting ubuntu back up and running, will have new builds soon

if anyone wants to be a pre-tester let me know and ill give you first access so we can fight bugs
    computer is back up and running , new builds are on the way!

Check the op! Please report back

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
    The ROM does not boot on my TF201. The boot animation keeps playing but the launcher never shows up.