[ROM][4.3.1] [JB Bootloader] Unofficial AOKP Builds [Alpha][10-25-2013]

Search This thread

snicklet

Mar 20, 2011
The Dev has stated that he's willing to squash the bugs, and he said in the OP he hasn't tested these builds. If you'd rather not help him troubleshoot, that's fine, move on and flash something else, but don't clog the dev thread with hateful comments. The development section is where beta builds like this go, and as he's said that he's willing to troubleshoot, I don't see what the issue is.

First bug to fix would be getting it to boot. If he gets that fixed I would like to try it out and test and help troubleshoot. Personally, I would consider that an issue.
Otherwise it's more pre alpha then beta at this point. I would like to see AOKP developed.... Anxious.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Reactions: ccrazythunder

ccrazythunder

May 9, 2009
Any work on the issue of getting the ROM to boot? I figured the development of this would not come to fruition. Stating that this is beta is misleading. Please update to let testers or users know if development is not continuing or has been discontinued.

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
Any work on the issue of getting the ROM to boot? I figured the development of this would not come to fruition. Stating that this is beta is misleading. Please update to let testers or users know if development is not continuing or has been discontinued.

Development is definitly still going, having computer problems and life is busy right now, updates will continue

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
hey it says that you uploaded a build on the 25 of october, where is the updated download, i would really love to try it, thanks

I guess you bumped up this old thread. I have tried a few builds still, none of them have worked. I haev been very busy with school this semester and havent been able to really do anything with this. that being said I have not given up and will one day get AOKP going on this lovely device,

Androphile

Apr 30, 2013
Collegeville
I guess you bumped up this old thread. I have tried a few builds still, none of them have worked. I haev been very busy with school this semester and havent been able to really do anything with this. that being said I have not given up and will one day get AOKP going on this lovely device,
Hey man thanks, I really do appreciate your work on this device... Having a 4.3 AOKP ROM would be amazing... If there is anything that I can do to help test I will, I look forward to your ROM when ever it comes out, thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING
    entering testing zone , please proceed with caution, You flash these at your own risk!
    ___________UNOFFICIAL___________
    aokptitleblue-1.png

Im going to be building AOKP on a fairly regular basis and hopefully getting it to work nicely with the Transformer Prime, untested builds will be mark as such

Check out the ROM Feature list here.

AOKP Website

Credits to
    CraigGomez
    Jdlogan151
    namidairo
    The AOKP Team!

installation-1.png

• You are on the JB bootloader (not hairybean 2.xx)
    • You have made a backup!
    • you have some idea of what you are doing
    • NVFlash reccomended (just in case)
    • You have made a Backup!!!!!
    to get to the JB bootloader either upgrade using craggomezez upgrade method OR the Hairybean downgrade method.
    changelog-2.png

Uses namdario device tree and kernel now
    downloads-4.png

Latest Build:

Old Builds:

June 27 [untested]
    May 2nd [untested]
    May 1st [untested]
    Yeah, seriously a rom is junk if it doesn't even boot and to call it "beta" is laughable at best.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

The Dev has stated that he's willing to squash the bugs, and he said in the OP he hasn't tested these builds. If you'd rather not help him troubleshoot, that's fine, move on and flash something else, but don't clog the dev thread with hateful comments. The development section is where beta builds like this go, and as he's said that he's willing to troubleshoot, I don't see what the issue is.
    UPDATE

Computer bugged out, getting ubuntu back up and running, will have new builds soon

if anyone wants to be a pre-tester let me know and ill give you first access so we can fight bugs
    computer is back up and running , new builds are on the way!

Check the op! Please report back

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
    The ROM does not boot on my TF201. The boot animation keeps playing but the launcher never shows up.