[ROM][4.3.1] ReVolt | LINARO 4.8 | AWESOME Kernel | Unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl3Kener

Feb 4, 2013
Cleveland, OH
plus.google.com
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for all of the confusion. Everytime I build a working test ROM that either I or Team Revolt has made to the build I will post it. I only plan on making one a week but this week has been quite the eventful week for myself and Team Revolt. They have hardly cherry-picked a single commit this week and have done nothing more than fix bugs ROM wide. I've seen about 12-15 bugs fixed in the past 4 days alone. Today I am pleased to present this new upload I just posted to the thread that has Kernel Version 3.0.97 in it and tons of my performances tweaks as well as all of those dozen or so bug fixes. As much as I like LiquidSmooth I'd have to say that Team Revolt really puts in the time to make this ROM awesome for you guys. I'm hoping I can steal a spot on the team here in the next few days since they don't have a Hercules or Sky Rocket Dev yet. I guess we'll see! :D

Here is the link to the new build http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=690 I will have one uploaded to goo.im here in the next 30 minutes or so as well.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! I'm going to be camping so don't expect any more uploads from me until Monday....

Cheers!
Cl3Kener

gregcapps

May 6, 2011
Demorest, GA
Is it a common thing in 4.3 ROMs that unlimited terthering does not work, because I tried to use tethering today on this ROM and got the T-Mobile screen telling me to add tethering to my plan.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

popeye331

Sep 3, 2011
Is it a common thing in 4.3 ROMs that unlimited terthering does not work, because I tried to use tethering today on this ROM and got the T-Mobile screen telling me to add tethering to my plan.

you need to change user agent on your browser, if you use chrome install user agent extension then switch to opera or safari and you will be good to go. if your using IE then google how to do it as i dont use IE anymore..hope this helps

gregcapps

May 6, 2011
Demorest, GA
you need to change user agent on your browser, if you use chrome install user agent extension then switch to opera or safari and you will be good to go. if your using IE then google how to do it as i dont use IE anymore..hope this helps
I was trying to tether to my android tablet. I don't seed an option for changing user agent or install extensions. I only use the feature on occasion. It's not a big deal honestly. I just figured it would work since it does on cm 10, and cm 10.1.

cr3d1ts

Feb 13, 2011
Just flashed this early today, super snappy and as far as i can tell really good battery life. This will probly be my dd :D

-Side note: just wondering if this has the "active display" i think thats wat its called :confused:

iburnhearts

Feb 6, 2011
Just flashed this early today, super snappy and as far as i can tell really good battery life. This will probly be my dd :D

-Side note: just wondering if this has the "active display" i think thats wat its called :confused:
Nope no active display

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4

Cl3Kener

Feb 4, 2013
Cleveland, OH
plus.google.com
Hey Everyone,

Revolt has been busy these past few days. They now have added Active Display so I think this ROM basically has everything under the sun! ;)

I also pushed a 3.0.98 update before building so now you have the latest kernel version!

I have had about two complaints about lag. Unfortunately this launcher is a little slower than maybe the CM trebuchet launcher. If you feel that this ROM feels "heavy" or "slow" make sure to install Nova or Apex launchers. They are free and they significantly speed up the ROM.

That's all I can think of, don't have much time so I'm trying to hit all of the main points before I go.

Cheers!
Cl3Kener

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
Hey Everyone,

Revolt has been busy these past few days. They now have added Active Display so I think this ROM basically has everything under the sun! ;)

I also pushed a 3.0.98 update before building so now you have the latest kernel version!

I have had about two complaints about lag. Unfortunately this launcher is a little slower than maybe the CM trebuchet launcher. If you feel that this ROM feels "heavy" or "slow" make sure to install Nova or Apex launchers. They are free and they significantly speed up the ROM.

That's all I can think of, don't have much time so I'm trying to hit all of the main points before I go.

Cheers!
Cl3Kener
Is there an option to turn gapps into dark mode??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Aug 7, 2013
This is just from the last ⁴ hours or so.

I may be wrong but thats not your Gapps. Did you clean flash on Twrp 2.6.1.0? I had Gapps crashing on me for awhile but it was my recovery and issue with data corruption.

I suggest a clean flash and Dl the Original gapps in the OP using Twrp 2.6.1.0.

Ok reviewing what the google services is :
Google Contact sync, account manager, network Location, Framwork and google play services

my screen is 52% and next in line is the same google services @ 12 Percent and im running the Revolt rom, OP gapps and OC to Max 1836mhz ....did you change your govenor ? there is problems still with ondemand with wake locks--- dl trickster and im running it on intellidemand and Row.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cl3Kener

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
I may be wrong but thats not your Gapps. Did you clean flash on Twrp 2.6.1.0? I had Gapps crashing on me for awhile but it was my recovery and issue with data corruption.

I suggest a clean flash and Dl the Original gapps in the OP using Twrp 2.6.1.0.
This flash wasn't a clean flash but it may be the rom. Its Slimhalo by droid but was just curious about darkening gapps option. Yes it's 2.6.1.0

Aug 7, 2013
This flash wasn't a clean flash but it may be the rom. Its Slimhalo by droid but was just curious about darkening gapps option. Yes it's 2.6.1.0

ok I dont know much about slim halo but my suggestions (I edited my last post) should still apply. hope you get your wake locks fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: suaverc118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone