• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [4.3] [XXUGMJ9] Avengers-N3 V2 [Fast] [Stable]

Would you like to see a much smaller Rom update if im not changing the base rom?

• Total voters
Search This thread

albiGib

Apr 18, 2010
Fantastic! My personal opinion is that in light of all the 4.3 roms that are showing up, you could make this one totally different to the others, the n3 goodies are a good first step! Innovate, not imitate ;)
Good one, nick

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Nick Fury

Nick Fury

May 24, 2012
Coventry
Fantastic! My personal opinion is that in light of all the 4.3 roms that are showing up, you could make this one totally different to the others, the n3 goodies are a good first step! Innovate, not imitate ;)
Good one, nick

Thank mate i really appreciate that, and im hoping to make this one as good as the rest, im still learning and just hope with time i can make this rom perfect in every way and continue to bring more port and apps your way.

cool! will try this tonight ;) Anything, i will give the feedback ;)

Thanks mate, as im new to this i need all the feedback i can so that i know where to improve and also what to add to future releases

dieguccio

May 29, 2012
rom download
changelog tasty, I'll try to give my feedback asap

thanks for fun :good:

EDIT: sadness I download stops at about 150 Mb (4 times) and then exits a server failure

look mirror :(

Last edited:

Nick Fury

May 24, 2012
Coventry
Right guys, ive heard all the feedback about the archive being broken/bad.

I think this could of been caused by unstable internet yesterday.

I am going to be uploading to mega this morning.

I am also going to remove the download link from the OP so that you dont waste any more time trying to download

Reactions: w7rw7r

SteelScyther

Mar 13, 2012
Tried out this ROM today - great ROM, running really quickly and very stable but I'm having some issues with root applications. SuperSU told me I didn't have root access, so I came back to this thread and flashed the superuser zip in the OP - that kind of fixed things for me. I then opened up SuperSU (which I had just given superuser rights - seems kind of funny :p ) andit told me I needed to update the SU binaries, so I tried. It then told me it was conflicting with the superuser application and needed to remove it to avoid any other conflicts so I let it. Then updating the binaries failed every time. So I reflashed the SU zip and tried again, this time not trying to use superSU, and it was working ok until I tried titanium backup, which told me I needed to install superuser and redirected me to the play store. So I opened that and installed the superuser app given there.

So, long story short I know have 3 super user apps on my phone, and root apps are having a fit at me. Any advice? Also when I first booted I had no keyboard - just voice input - and the note 3 keyboard still isn't counted as installed. And in settings the build number is listed as "S4 revolution rom v8" (the ROM I just came from - yes I did do a full wipe before I installed this one)

Nick Fury

May 24, 2012
Coventry
Tried out this ROM today - great ROM, running really quickly and very stable but I'm having some issues with root applications. SuperSU told me I didn't have root access, so I came back to this thread and flashed the superuser zip in the OP - that kind of fixed things for me. I then opened up SuperSU (which I had just given superuser rights - seems kind of funny :p ) andit told me I needed to update the SU binaries, so I tried. It then told me it was conflicting with the superuser application and needed to remove it to avoid any other conflicts so I let it. Then updating the binaries failed every time. So I reflashed the SU zip and tried again, this time not trying to use superSU, and it was working ok until I tried titanium backup, which told me I needed to install superuser and redirected me to the play store. So I opened that and installed the superuser app given there.

So, long story short I know have 3 super user apps on my phone, and root apps are having a fit at me. Any advice? Also when I first booted I had no keyboard - just voice input - and the note 3 keyboard still isn't counted as installed. And in settings the build number is listed as "S4 revolution rom v8" (the ROM I just came from - yes I did do a full wipe before I installed this one)

Hmmm seems very strange as when I had the partial root problem i simply flashed the file from the OP and problem was solved. But maybe if you rooted your phone again through odin and see if that helps mate.

As for the keyboard problem, it seems a very unique problem. But i can give you a link for a flashable zip of the keyboard if that helps.

And the problem with the setting again seems unique as im running the same rom on my device and it is showing correctly mate.

The best advice I can give you is perhaps to go back to complete stock through odin, then root through odin then reinstall the rom and that should sort everything out mate.

Let me know what you plan on doing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the Avengers-N3 Rom

gYn7Sozl.jpg

AJhtgu6l.png
    XmrsFELl.png
    UIDmFrpl.png

Features

pic.png
    Based on WanamLite 7.2 ( Thanks to @wanam )
    pic.png
    Deodexed
    pic.png
    Rooted & Busybox (SELinux set to Permissive)
    pic.png
    Unlimited SMS recipient list
    pic.png
    Removed some bloatware
    pic.png
    Large APN list
    pic.png
    Clean build.prop for best Market compatibility
    pic.png
    Kies support
    pic.png
    Enabled all supported languages
    pic.png
    Auto wipe cache & dalvik-cache before flashing
    pic.png
    Repacked Stock kernel (Rooted + Init.d support)
    pic.png
    Xposed Framework
    pic.png
    Wanam Xposed Application

Add-Ons
    pic.png
    Note3 System UI, Alarms, Notifications, Ringtones
    pic.png
    Note 3 Touchwiz Launcher ( Thanks to @Arsaw )
    pic.png
    Note 3 Keyboard ( Thanks to @daoudedy )
    pic.png
    Note 3 My Files ( Thanks to @aheadyar )
    pic.png
    Note 3 Gallery
    pic.png
    Sketchbook
    pic.png
    FlipBoard ( Thanks to @Arsaw )
    pic.png
    HD Voice Enabled ( Thanks to @tarzan11 )
    pic.png
    Power Save Tweaks
    pic.png
    Image Quality Improvements
    pic.png
    Smoother, faster, more stable
    pic.png
    Better Video Streaming and Playback

Downloads
    Download Avengrs_N3_V2

Installation Instructions
    pic.png
    Download ROM file from above
    pic.png
    Copy to Internal SD Card
    pic.png
    Do a Backup
    pic.png
    Flash My ROM in Recovery
    pic.png
    Reboot, Install Xposed Installer, and install latest framework
    pic.png
    Reboot, Install Wanam Xposed, enable it on the Xposed Installer
    pic.png
    Reboot and Enjoy

Please Note

-This is a non wipe rom but as always a clean installation is more than preffered, choice is yours
    -Just keep in mind that a clean installation is solution to many problems and conflictions
    -If you are not coming from Android 4.3 then a wipe is highly recommended
    -And as always a backup goes along way

What's To Add​

Lockscreen Lag Fix
    More Ported Note 3 Goodies
    Extended Power Menu
    + Much More

Remember this is my first build so does need working on but I promise Im not just going to get bored and stop.
    I will be continuing and improving my Skills and Rom along the way

How To Fix Partial Root Problems With 4.3
    Simply Flash THIS in recovery and your problem will be solved​

Please Do Not Use or share my Rom or Mods Without first having permission from me THANKS
    Right Guys V2 is now live.

OP has been updated and looking much nicer now.

Also remember that if you are having problems with Partial Root then follow the instructions at the very bootom of the OP

Enjoy
    Im just testing V3 now, if all goes well then I will begin upload. Wish me luck people
    Version 2 of this rom will be based on Wanam 7.2. Which will be much more stable and include more tweaks and mods. Aswell as still including the same Note 3 ported apps aswell.