[ROM][4.3][ZIP] Nexus 4 JWR66V rooted/deodexed/busybox (with Quick Social) + radio

Search This thread

webDeWo

Jan 2, 2012
Poland
webdewo.pl
Alright, looks like I'm the first developer who owns the Nexus 4, wills to create a flashable Android 4.3 zip and decided to test it before uploading to XDA.

So here it is. Android 4.3. Build JWR66V.

Features:

• root (by Chainfire)
  • busybox
  • deodex & zipalign
  • Terminal Emulator
  • Quick Social (my latest app) added as a non-system app so you can test it and if you don't like it - uninstall

Download:

ROM - v1.0​
SHA: 59e3742ec8652d18e82ec467bc5ef10bc2d46aad

#1 - wannabe ultra-fast mirror - here
#2 - Goo.im - here

Radio (flashable zip) - v1.1​
SHA: 4aafaa3c8a81f6c0a2f0f9df6d8621affed7f7f2

#1 - wannabe fast - here
#2 - Goo.im - here

Price:
MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.

Changelog:
RADIO
v1.1
  • Updated to work with TWRP

IMPORTANT: CWM may ask you to disable recovery flash. Select NO or you'll lose your root

You might wonder - what's the difference between this version and the one uploaded a few hours ago? Well, the answer is pretty simple: this one has been tested on the actual device and you can be sure everything's working properly.
Moreover, it contains Terminal Emulator (useful app, really) and Quick Social - my latest and (so far) my best app for Android.
You all love Quick Social, don't you? ;)

Older downloads:

ROM - v1.0​
Nothin'​

Radio (flashable zip)​
v1.0 (SHA: 9b7866affa0782a7eeede6ecd77c613d8b3b2086)

Last edited:

elderap

Sep 17, 2012
All inclusive, baseband, bootloader or need to install separately? Titanium backup is functioning normally? Can use TWRP 2.5?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

moizsami

Jun 23, 2011
cairo
OnePlus 7T
just to confirm...If i have downloaded the rom from another thread...but use the radio file u have given and flash it will work properly rite?

thanks..

ChriZer

Oct 30, 2011
Is the higher battery drain caused by SuperSu also present in this version ?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, looks like I'm the first developer who owns the Nexus 4, wills to create a flashable Android 4.3 zip and decided to test it before uploading to XDA.

So here it is. Android 4.3. Build JWR66V.

Features:

• root (by Chainfire)
    • busybox
    • deodex & zipalign
    • Terminal Emulator
    • Quick Social (my latest app) added as a non-system app so you can test it and if you don't like it - uninstall

Download:

ROM - v1.0​
    SHA: 59e3742ec8652d18e82ec467bc5ef10bc2d46aad

#1 - wannabe ultra-fast mirror - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here

Radio (flashable zip) - v1.1​
    SHA: 4aafaa3c8a81f6c0a2f0f9df6d8621affed7f7f2

#1 - wannabe fast - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here

Price:
    MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.

Changelog:
    RADIO
    v1.1
    • Updated to work with TWRP

IMPORTANT: CWM may ask you to disable recovery flash. Select NO or you'll lose your root

You might wonder - what's the difference between this version and the one uploaded a few hours ago? Well, the answer is pretty simple: this one has been tested on the actual device and you can be sure everything's working properly.
    Moreover, it contains Terminal Emulator (useful app, really) and Quick Social - my latest and (so far) my best app for Android.
    You all love Quick Social, don't you? ;)

Older downloads:

ROM - v1.0​
    Nothin'​

Radio (flashable zip)​
    v1.0 (SHA: 9b7866affa0782a7eeede6ecd77c613d8b3b2086)
    Reserved. Maybe I'll use this post in the future.
    just to confirm...If i have downloaded the rom from another thread...but use the radio file u have given and flash it will work properly rite?

thanks..

It should work. I didn't change anything in Radio, just packed it and added some useful stuff to the ROM.
    All inclusive, baseband, bootloader or need to install separately? Titanium backup is functioning normally? Can use TWRP 2.5?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Guys;

Can we have another mirror ?? the actual here at Brasil is very slow, some like: uploaded, deposit files, etc ??
    Many thanks...

Congrats for your dev.

Added Goo.im mirrors to the first post. Have fun.