[ROM][4.3][ZIP] Nexus 4 JWR66V rooted/deodexed/busybox (with Quick Social) + radio

Search This thread

mumbojumbo01

Jan 18, 2010
I seem to not be able to delete system app in titanium... Was able to restore apps etc..

If I am freezing a system app it works.. But moment I try to delete it says "apk not found"

Anyone else?

Wannagotopopeyes

Aug 13, 2010
NOTE: To anyone who selected "Yes" in CWM when it asked to you disable the stock recovery flash (even though the first post said not to....) and now have lost their root, visit this link and download the SuperSU.zip file mentioned there, then flash that via TWRP/CWM and you should have your root back. Worked perfectly for me.

kboya

Apr 25, 2010
Good stuff, works perfectly... Not sure the radio is as good as the 4.2.2 versions, but, I am in a very bad area for my operator (vodafone).

Nevertheless, good work. I use mybackuproot for apps, and it reinstalled everything perfectly (although some apps are not yet 4.3 capable) first time...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

theraf90

Oct 7, 2008
Bari
Downloading issue

Hey guys!
Great 4.3 ROM!!! I've only got one issue: it seems I can't complete some downloads...
I've noticed this problem with two apps:
- BeautifulWidgetsGold (I can't even see new themes)
- Swiftkey Cloud Beta (can't download dictionaries)

Anyone experiencing these annoing problems? Or anyone has an idea on how to fix 'em?
Thank you,
theraf90.:good:

PS I have the hybrid LTE Radio 33+84 could that be the problem?:confused:

Last edited:

WiseManWhite

Mar 24, 2009
Akron
www.thetechtemple.com

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Hi I have Liquid Smooth and I like it. So How do I get 4.3 and keep liquid Smooth? :cyclops:

you dont until LiquidSmooth updates to 4.3... Question cause I am curious why do you want 4.3.... Does LS run good for you now?

Edit: My bad did not even realize what thread I was in... Did not mean to speak of a different rom in here...

Last edited:

jojo1202

Jul 18, 2012
Your Rom

Alright, looks like I'm the first developer who owns the Nexus 4, wills to create a flashable Android 4.3 zip and decided to test it before uploading to XDA.

So here it is. Android 4.3. Build JWR66V.

Features:

Download:

Price:
MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.

Changelog:

IMPORTANT: CWM may ask you to disable recovery flash. Select NO or you'll lose your root

You might wonder - what's the difference between this version and the one uploaded a few hours ago? Well, the answer is pretty simple: this one has been tested on the actual device and you can be sure everything's working properly.
Moreover, it contains Terminal Emulator (useful app, really) and Quick Social - my latest and (so far) my best app for Android.
You all love Quick Social, don't you? ;)

Older downloads:

I did a clean install twice first time wipe cache and Dalvik Cache second install I did both and a system wipe. I get stuck in a loop between the boot logo and restoring apps back and forth. I had to restore my back up. Why? :(

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
I did a clean install twice first time wipe cache and Dalvik Cache second install I did both and a system wipe. I get stuck in a loop between the boot logo and restoring apps back and forth. I had to restore my back up. Why? :(

Have you updated to 4.3 already with the stock rom/bootloader radio/kernel? I would recommend using C-Cry's tool to update to 4.3. There is video tutorials on youtube on how to do it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, looks like I'm the first developer who owns the Nexus 4, wills to create a flashable Android 4.3 zip and decided to test it before uploading to XDA.

So here it is. Android 4.3. Build JWR66V.

Features:

• root (by Chainfire)
    • busybox
    • deodex & zipalign
    • Terminal Emulator
    • Quick Social (my latest app) added as a non-system app so you can test it and if you don't like it - uninstall

Download:

ROM - v1.0​
    SHA: 59e3742ec8652d18e82ec467bc5ef10bc2d46aad

#1 - wannabe ultra-fast mirror - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here

Radio (flashable zip) - v1.1​
    SHA: 4aafaa3c8a81f6c0a2f0f9df6d8621affed7f7f2

#1 - wannabe fast - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here

Price:
    MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.

Changelog:
    RADIO
    v1.1
    • Updated to work with TWRP

IMPORTANT: CWM may ask you to disable recovery flash. Select NO or you'll lose your root

You might wonder - what's the difference between this version and the one uploaded a few hours ago? Well, the answer is pretty simple: this one has been tested on the actual device and you can be sure everything's working properly.
    Moreover, it contains Terminal Emulator (useful app, really) and Quick Social - my latest and (so far) my best app for Android.
    You all love Quick Social, don't you? ;)

Older downloads:

ROM - v1.0​
    Nothin'​

Radio (flashable zip)​
    v1.0 (SHA: 9b7866affa0782a7eeede6ecd77c613d8b3b2086)
    Reserved. Maybe I'll use this post in the future.
    just to confirm...If i have downloaded the rom from another thread...but use the radio file u have given and flash it will work properly rite?

thanks..

It should work. I didn't change anything in Radio, just packed it and added some useful stuff to the ROM.
    All inclusive, baseband, bootloader or need to install separately? Titanium backup is functioning normally? Can use TWRP 2.5?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Guys;

Can we have another mirror ?? the actual here at Brasil is very slow, some like: uploaded, deposit files, etc ??
    Many thanks...

Congrats for your dev.

Added Goo.im mirrors to the first post. Have fun.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone