[ROM][4.3][ZIP] Nexus 4 JWR66V rooted/deodexed/busybox (with Quick Social) + radio

Search This thread

jojo1202

Jul 18, 2012
Rom

you dont until LiquidSmooth updates to 4.3... Question cause I am curious why do you want 4.3.... Does LS run good for you now?

Edit: My bad did not even realize what thread I was in... Did not mean to speak of a different rom in here...

Yep I install this rom did a clean install and got stuck in a loop between boot logo and updating apps. Went back to LS. :confused:

Freshly_Snipes

Aug 3, 2011
Atlanta
I have the updated SUPER SU from the Play store. Why is my OS usage so high? My goodness. It's killing my battery so badly it's dying while charging.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374874642677.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374874642677.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,069

soumyamukherji

Jul 5, 2010
Zip corrupt ?

When I download a zip file and double click it I can normally see some files inside. But with this rom zip when I double click I get the error Windows cannot open the folder. The Compressed (zipped) Folder xxxx lupenedev is invalid.

Is my downloaded file corrupted. I don't want to flash the file and be stuck in a bootloader loop.

luizorlandi

Apr 29, 2009
São Paulo
Guys;

Can we have another mirror ?? the actual here at Brasil is very slow, some like: uploaded, deposit files, etc ??
Many thanks...

Congrats for your dev.

[]´s

:good:

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

When I download a zip file and double click it I can normally see some files inside. But with this rom zip when I double click I get the error Windows cannot open the folder. The Compressed (zipped) Folder xxxx lupenedev is invalid.

Is my downloaded file corrupted. I don't want to flash the file and be stuck in a bootloader loop.

It's not your fault, the server that hosts the file is to slow (for me at least), so, the download doesnt ends, because this you got the error.
I think if some of us uploads the files to another servers, it doesnt happens...

[]´s

Reactions: rlcassidy

traster

Dec 24, 2010
Thanks for Rom.
Flash it over 4.2.2 Stock rooted, deodexed with only wipe cache/davidlink cache.
Everything works fine.
Only use superuser V1.45 / V1.50 make problems.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

je55ter

Sep 10, 2009
Should probably update the SHA checksum for the v1.1 radio. I downloaded it twice because I thought the first one got corrupted. Then I noticed its showing the same SHA as the v1.0 radio.

sayogs

Jul 27, 2012
Mumbai
please upload a youtube link in which you show some features of this ROM.......

Sent from my Nexus 4

Tiketti

Feb 21, 2011
This ROM has worked well for me so thank you for that.

Any chance you could release a patch or something to bring changes of build JWR66Y?

jznbrwn

Jun 18, 2011
Charlotte
ROM is just what I wanted

Enjoying your ROM tremendously, if you can get that patch update out I will deff continue to stick with it! Hoping that takes care of a few shut down errors I keep having.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, looks like I'm the first developer who owns the Nexus 4, wills to create a flashable Android 4.3 zip and decided to test it before uploading to XDA.

So here it is. Android 4.3. Build JWR66V.

Features:

• root (by Chainfire)
    • busybox
    • deodex & zipalign
    • Terminal Emulator
    • Quick Social (my latest app) added as a non-system app so you can test it and if you don't like it - uninstall

Download:

ROM - v1.0​
    SHA: 59e3742ec8652d18e82ec467bc5ef10bc2d46aad

#1 - wannabe ultra-fast mirror - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here

Radio (flashable zip) - v1.1​
    SHA: 4aafaa3c8a81f6c0a2f0f9df6d8621affed7f7f2

#1 - wannabe fast - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here

Price:
    MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.

Changelog:
    RADIO
    v1.1
    • Updated to work with TWRP

IMPORTANT: CWM may ask you to disable recovery flash. Select NO or you'll lose your root

You might wonder - what's the difference between this version and the one uploaded a few hours ago? Well, the answer is pretty simple: this one has been tested on the actual device and you can be sure everything's working properly.
    Moreover, it contains Terminal Emulator (useful app, really) and Quick Social - my latest and (so far) my best app for Android.
    You all love Quick Social, don't you? ;)

Older downloads:

ROM - v1.0​
    Nothin'​

Radio (flashable zip)​
    v1.0 (SHA: 9b7866affa0782a7eeede6ecd77c613d8b3b2086)
    Reserved. Maybe I'll use this post in the future.
    just to confirm...If i have downloaded the rom from another thread...but use the radio file u have given and flash it will work properly rite?

thanks..

It should work. I didn't change anything in Radio, just packed it and added some useful stuff to the ROM.
    All inclusive, baseband, bootloader or need to install separately? Titanium backup is functioning normally? Can use TWRP 2.5?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Guys;

Can we have another mirror ?? the actual here at Brasil is very slow, some like: uploaded, deposit files, etc ??
    Many thanks...

Congrats for your dev.

Added Goo.im mirrors to the first post. Have fun.