• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

☞ [Rom][4.4.2]★ AllianceRom - Build 2 ★ Untouchable![10/31/14][NC4]

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
Hey guys I made an update. Zip with titanium backup and can't figure out how to load it.

I rebooted into safe strap clicked the zip and nothing happened.

I then booted into recovery mode and it can't find the file. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

bajasur

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 19, 2012
San Clemente
I have ran everything threw my rigorous abusive phone usage and everything is working wonderfully. Just wanted to say thanks to the team for another final quality release. Thanks for taking the extra time to make this perfect. I have never ran a tw rom with so many user options. Who even needs aosp? Thanks fellas.
Definitely don't need AOSP when you have DOMINATION.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
Hey guys I made an update. Zip with titanium backup and can't figure out how to load it.

I rebooted into safe strap clicked the zip and nothing happened.

I then booted into recovery mode and it can't find the file. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

Moved it to my external SD card and view the files, but shouldnt this be able to be flashed via Safestrap? I am testing it on my other phone and nothing is going through. Bit confused since I thought it would flash over the text messages and all of that

nathanotis

Mar 30, 2008
Colorado Springs
Loving Build two, great job gentlemen. Been running it since this morning and haven't seen a fc or error all day. Amazing. Can you tell me if somewhere in the nine go-jirrion options for customization, there is an option allowing lockscreen widgets to be full screen?

Thank you.

Reactions: bajasur

mwshows

Jan 23, 2011
I saw some pages back someone having problem with VERTICAL SCROLL APP DRAWER on Nova Launcher.

I'm having the same issue; when you scroll to the bottom in the app drawer it locks and then starts a random app when you take your finger off the screen.

I've played with animation settings and can't seem to find a solution.

To the person that had the same issue (I hope you see this lol)... Did you find a fix for this?

Sent From The Darkside Sucka's!

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
Just curious. How come?

ISIS won't work on a rooted device (sucks anyway), and you can't use Google Tap to Pay on an unrooted device. I actually rooted it just so I could use Google Tap to Pay again.
So the root cloak xposed mod doesn't work on v2? It works great on version 1. I can use Isis or whatever else that checks root status. Obviously not wallet though. Fck Verizon. Hopefully the nexus 6 will have it.

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
I chose to do a crazy thing. Learning to develop roms AND learning how to invert at the same frickin time. My brain hurts. Every time I fix a thread, 3 more come unraveled.

The above is a testament to how much is involved with doing a basic rom with straight forward inversion, let alone the monsterous amount of work this team puts in!

Gonna take a break from my work for a few and give this puppy a try. Thanks guys!

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
Color change of drop down header

In Build 1 I had a great UI I heard I cant transfer the colors over so doing it manually.

I cant seem to figure out a few things:

1. When I moved the dropdown handle down it would be one color, when I let go it would go to another color. Cant seem to find the option to change the color when I let go.

2. Update.zip is this loaded in safestrop or recover mode? I tried both and it did not work. When I went into recovery mode it loaded, but no apps showed up when I got to the main launch screen

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone