• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][4.4.2] ANDROID 4.4.2 for A3000-H (A3000_A442_kupyxa4444_1.0)

Search This thread

kupyxa4444

Jul 11, 2012
Yekaterinburg
Build Number : A3000_A442_kupyxa4444_1.0.f

Creator : kupyxa4444
Files for recovery / firmware images
Kernel: 3.4.67
Only version A3000-H
languages: multilanguage

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
SCREENSHOTS
1.png2.png3.png

Carefully read the entire message in order to avoid unnecessary questions
Features Firmware:
-It`s realy ANDROID 4.4.2 and kernel version 3.4.67
-Increase The sound on the speakers
-Improved Shooting main camera lenses work
-Two Desktops . Standard android and LENOVO
-Root
-Play Market
-By Default landscape view. The use of the portrait view has not been resolved .
-Standard Camera application thinks that the main camera 1MP , use SnapCamera

Install:
If you have one of my ROMS (A3000_A421_kupyxa4444 _ & _ luckasfb_1.3 or later), you can flash this ROM by recovery. Be sure to do before flashing WIPE
Method: reboot in recovery. Press the install, choose the sdcard, choose from the list of firmware previously downloaded and throw in the root of the memory card. Waiting for the end of the installation. Well now you can reboot the system and enjoy what we are fine))
In the version for Flash Tool there are different options of partitions (DATA Size / Device Memory). Use this option at your own risk! Before flashing through FT is necessary to make backup NVRAM using MTK_droid_tools (There are complete). If the firmware on any other firmware using by the Flash tool you will need to format the device!
Unzip the firmware, run the FT from the folder to copy the required markup option target_bin folder, select a scatter, flash button Firmware / upgrade.
2.5_16 have errors. Use it:View attachment 2.5_16.rar

DOWNLOAD

If you have errors "come.android.phone" - flash it by recovery:View attachment DAM_patch.zip
source code

More my Roms, or another Roms you can find here

P.S.: I don`t follow this topic

Last edited:

BobbyCurry

Feb 11, 2015
Exciting!

A 4.4 ROM with camera working!! Thanks bro!:highfive:
I haven't try it though, because I want to ask
Do ART mode and external SD card work fine?:confused:
I read your description but didn't find sentence mentioning these issues.:eek:

kuba2k2

Nov 21, 2016
Hello,
I flashed the ROM about a week ago, it works great but I have some questions:

When I plug in the charger to powered-off tablet, it shows glitched battery icon and then freezes. If I try to start the system it freezes on boot animation. I think it's because of the logo.bin (I'm not good at android development) which has 3 megabytes in this ROM, in any other ROM it has 300kb.. Also when I open it with LogoBuilder 1.6 and compile with the same images it has 300kb, not 3mb. Can I just flash the smaller logo.bin into existing ROM?

Can you explain me what exactly means the 2.5_4 scatter file? I flashed it and now I have 2gb system partition and only 480mb emmc partition! When I flashed with 8_16 file, the flasher showed "not enough space" error. I have A3000-H device which I think has 16GB of flash, I have only 2.5 available!

When I open the camera in Facebook Messenger app, it just closes. Can I fix it in any way? This is not very important, just a good feature which I can't use... ;)

I think any other parts of the ROM are working... Very thank you for this great ROM! :laugh:

Thanks in advance

Dr St strange

Feb 5, 2019
Cannot install properly.

After installing.
In reboot option displaying " no OS installed"
Ok, I have recovery I am able to unbrick my device.
But I want to install this time what is not happening.
Please help.
MD5 for not found??

Last edited:

mazo3000

May 28, 2021

Only version A3000-H

Code:
SCREENSHOTS

Features Firmware:
-Root
-Play Market
-By Default landscape view. The use of the portrait view has not been resolved .

Install:
If you have one of my ROMS (A3000_A421_kupyxa4444 _ & _ luckasfb_1.3 or later), you can flash this ROM by recovery. Be sure to do before flashing WIPE
Method: reboot in recovery. Press the install, choose the sdcard, choose from the list of firmware previously downloaded and throw in the root of the memory card. Waiting for the end of the installation. Well now you can reboot the system and enjoy what we are fine))
In the version for Flash Tool there are different options of partitions (DATA Size / Device Memory). Use this option at your own risk! Before flashing through FT is necessary to make backup NVRAM using MTK_droid_tools (There are complete). If the firmware on any other firmware using by the Flash tool you will need to format the device!
Unzip the firmware, run the FT from the folder to copy the required markup option target_bin folder, select a scatter, flash button Firmware / upgrade.
2.5_16 have errors. Use it:View attachment 3699838

DOWNLOAD

If you have errors "come.android.phone" - flash it by recovery:View attachment 3699839
source code

Hello bro how can I develop mine special ROM with higher android version for any device + are there is a new version for lenpvo idea tab a3000h+ what courses I need to learn to develop on ROMs please answer and thanks:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Only version A3000-H

Code:
    SCREENSHOTS
    1.png2.png3.png

Features Firmware:
    -Root
    -Play Market

Install:
    2.5_16 have errors. Use it:View attachment 2.5_16.rar

DOWNLOAD

If you have errors "come.android.phone" - flash it by recovery:View attachment DAM_patch.zip
    source code

Good,!!

Thanks kupyxa4444,:good:
    finally I've kitkat in my A3000-H tab.
    i flashed the rom and am using it,everything works fine.