ROM: Download Here!
Gapps: Download here

Installation instructions:
Be sure before anything you are on latest firmware and modems
Be sure you are on latest CWM Recovery found here
Wipe data/factory reset,
Wipe Cache Partition,
Wipe Dalvik Cache (under advanced),
format /system (under mounts and storage)
Flash Rom And Gapps
Reboot to profit

Credits to:

• Team Vanir
    CarbonRom
    OmniRom
    SlimRoms
    Evervolv
    LiquidSmooth

Source

Special mention to @driodmaster92 from IllusionRoms
and @Snuzzo for his help and hard work

Known Bugs:
MHL
Keyboard Backlight (will be fixed in Official Build)

Last edited:

Magamo

Oct 20, 2012
New York, NY
I've poked around this on my dev phone for a few minutes. The Themes provider FCs whenever you try and set any setting using it (Theme, notification sound, ring tone, to name a couple), and so a few settings seem a little broken. Also, the backlights for the buttons and physical keyboard are not working. EDIT: Also, the OSK crashes when you try and do gesture typing. EDIT2: When the display falls asleep, looks like it won't rewake. Since the button backlights aren't working, I can only go by the fact that the charging light turns off when I unplug it to know that the phone is still actually operating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuzzo

falle21

Oct 4, 2013
buenos aires
That was a very unappreciative comment. If all of you don't want a build, then all means I'll stop working on device support for this rom.
Not all, I'm waiting for a new build since I try the first, its a really awesome ROM, the kind of ROM I really want. I hope you don't stop working for our device, your work its really appreciate and awesome

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
I don't understand the anger. The last post was in March. Is it not safe to assume it's been abandoned? :confused:

I don't even know who you are, other than another forum member.

He is the main developer of this rom....im the device maintainer....i'd suggest no negativity....ive been working on alot of crap and have a child to take care of...it will come dont worry

Reactions: demkantor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fresh from the kitchen comes ....
    Plain-Andy
    For the Samsung Relay 4G​

ROM: Download Here!
    Gapps: Download here

Installation instructions:
    Be sure before anything you are on latest firmware and modems
    Be sure you are on latest CWM Recovery found here
    Wipe data/factory reset,
    Wipe Cache Partition,
    Wipe Dalvik Cache (under advanced),
    format /system (under mounts and storage)
    Flash Rom And Gapps
    Reboot to profit

Credits to:

• Team Vanir
      CarbonRom
      OmniRom
      SlimRoms
      Evervolv
      LiquidSmooth

Source

Special mention to @driodmaster92 from IllusionRoms
    and @Snuzzo for his help and hard work

Known Bugs:
    MHL
    Keyboard Backlight (will be fixed in Official Build)
    I don't understand the anger. The last post was in March. Is it not safe to assume it's been abandoned? :confused:

I don't even know who you are, other than another forum member.
    As Rev pointed out. No anger or hatred just moreless apalled and shocked. Somewhat felt unappreciated. I want to bring up the ROM for your device to give all of you more variety.
    Any other bugs please report to me via pm. MHL will always be an issue and release version will be out soon.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 4
    I've poked around this on my dev phone for a few minutes. The Themes provider FCs whenever you try and set any setting using it (Theme, notification sound, ring tone, to name a couple), and so a few settings seem a little broken. Also, the backlights for the buttons and physical keyboard are not working. EDIT: Also, the OSK crashes when you try and do gesture typing. EDIT2: When the display falls asleep, looks like it won't rewake. Since the button backlights aren't working, I can only go by the fact that the charging light turns off when I unplug it to know that the phone is still actually operating.
    ...I don't think you understand sarcasm. Looks like this rom has been abandoned.

Yeah, I asked my question because R3v3nt3ch had mentioned elsewhere that a new updated version of the rom was coming soon....glad to hear that's still the case...can't wait to try it out!