Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
hi and thanx to developers @runedrune @Alberto96 and all others for hard working on porting kitkat on our lovely i9500.
I downloaded and installed the last @Alberto96 upload over the 26th nightly build.
-Tethering and camera worked fine.
- Mic is better than before
- Camera worked well.
- Green screen on Camera360 apps
- Sensor not working (worked well on 26th build from @runedrune)
First time for me.
I can understand the APP having an issue with kitkat. My son has now my old Galaxy Infuse, I installed CM11 and now is running Beanstalk. I used GO Backup to restore his apps + data without an issue.
I am getting a screenshot so you all can get a better idea.
Edit: here it is. This is what i'm getting.
the rom is great. with good performance microphone with normal volume, just call that is with some noise (I will test the correctness of doga) and the speakerphone does not work, is quietly, but this is a general problem in s4 kitkat. just found these little busgs, but as the camera finally is working, since we can use it in day to day.New test build Uploaded
- Stock Camera doesn't work (Camera and Camcorder works with lgCamera included)
- Call quality
- 03.01.2013 CM Sources
- Many Performance tweaks applied to core
- Proper TouchKey fix included
- Wi-Fi Tethering working
- Camera & Camcorder working (with lgCamera)
- Little boosted microphone quality
Maybe other i don't remember