[ROM][4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies [UNOFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

medoooooo

Jul 28, 2012
Doha
The ROM is great but it is not recognizing my SD card.

So when I try to use GO Backup to restore my Apps it doesn't recognize my backup which is a serious issue for me.

Anyone with the same or similar issue?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Which build

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

pippideniro

Sep 4, 2013
Moscow (Russia)
Go backup has compability issues with kitkat, I would advise u to use apps such as Ease backup or mybackup. U can find both apps on the playstore. I have had this same issue before with Gobackup.

Sent from my GT-19500 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: pinktheater

torytory

Feb 10, 2010
Dakar
Google Pixel 5
hi and thanx to developers @runedrune @Alberto96 and all others for hard working on porting kitkat on our lovely i9500.
I downloaded and installed the last @Alberto96 upload over the 26th nightly build.

-Tethering and camera worked fine.
- Mic is better than before
- Camera worked well.

Bugs:
- Green screen on Camera360 apps
- Sensor not working (worked well on 26th build from @runedrune)

pinktheater

Jun 19, 2012
Metropolis
Go backup has compability issues with kitkat, I would advise u to use apps such as Ease backup or mybackup. U can find both apps on the playstore. I have had this same issue before with Gobackup.

Sent from my GT-19500 using Tapatalk Pro

First time for me.

Go with Titanium Backup, Never had a problem with it

I can understand the APP having an issue with kitkat. My son has now my old Galaxy Infuse, I installed CM11 and now is running Beanstalk. I used GO Backup to restore his apps + data without an issue.

I am getting a screenshot so you all can get a better idea.

Edit: here it is. This is what i'm getting.

Attachments

• 2014_01_03_21.30.18.png
    2014_01_03_21.30.18.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:

medoooooo

Jul 28, 2012
Doha
hi and thanx to developers @runedrune @Alberto96 and all others for hard working on porting kitkat on our lovely i9500.
I downloaded and installed the last @Alberto96 upload over the 26th nightly build.

-Tethering and camera worked fine.
- Mic is better than before
- Camera worked well.

Bugs:
- Green screen on Camera360 apps
- Sensor not working (worked well on 26th build from @runedrune)

disable HW overlays from developer settings

First time for me.

I can understand the APP having an issue with kitkat. My son has now my old Galaxy Infuse, I installed CM11 and now is running Beanstalk. I used GO Backup to restore his apps + data without an issue.

I am getting a screenshot so you all can get a better idea.

Edit: here it is. This is what i'm getting.

Try coping something to your sd and internal storage and report if it fails mayber alberto's storage fix has an issue but if not 8 heard someone in the first builds had tue same issue try searching the thread

Reactions: pinktheater

jeanmarctarabay

Mar 25, 2009
byblos
test

Performance is much better now. Previous builds marked 21000 on antutu. Last build marked 26000+ . infrared still not working.
On pc, usb mounting is working fine. On mac, usb is not mounting and when trying after to access external storage it shows empty folder. A restart will show again all files on external storage.
Im happy with the final build, it can be used daily. Thx guys for the great work.

taylorhmatos

Oct 3, 2012
Brasília
New test build Uploaded :p

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2dpW_lpZCPNWhJamN1UUlyemc/edit?usp=sharing

Bugs:

- Stock Camera doesn't work (Camera and Camcorder works with lgCamera included)
- Call quality

Changelog:

- 03.01.2013 CM Sources
- Many Performance tweaks applied to core
- Proper TouchKey fix included
- Wi-Fi Tethering working
- Camera & Camcorder working (with lgCamera)
- Little boosted microphone quality

Maybe other i don't remember ;)
the rom is great. with good performance microphone with normal volume, just call that is with some noise (I will test the correctness of doga) and the speakerphone does not work, is quietly, but this is a general problem in s4 kitkat. just found these little busgs, but as the camera finally is working, since we can use it in day to day.

pinktheater

Jun 19, 2012
Metropolis
Try coping something to your sd and internal storage and report if it fails mayber alberto's storage fix has an issue but if not 8 heard someone in the first builds had tue same issue try searching the thread

OK, this is what I've managed to acomplish by doing my own workarounds.

1- Flash the ROM normally with GAPPS, full wipes = Neither Titatium or Go Backup will work

2- Flash the ROM with a different set of GAPPS, full wipes and also clear system, data and cache = Neither Titatium or Go Backup will work

I am able to copy or move files into the internal SD card. So i moved the GO Backup folder from the internal to the external SD card.

Now I'm able to see the back up when I open Go Backup (i still get the welcome error i posted on my previous post but remember the folder is now on the external).

The problem now is that i lost root access, even though I still have the Super SU installed and working.

Titatium and Go Backup will not work because I don't have root access and the apps don't recognize the internal SD of the phone. Weird huh? Maybe I had a bad download? I've already flash this ROM 4 times.

I am reading the entire thread to find the person who had the issue (I'm on page 5 of 30). Someone mentioned an issue like this on page 2 but it was never solved.

nagpalkapil

Dec 14, 2013
Faridabad - India
@Valuable Inputs to Fix various issues

@runedrune it has been long holidays after ur exams. In the meantime there have been valuable inputs on various parameters which can further help fixing by you. Hope to see u soon and discuss those inputs.

Reactions: Prattham

hotheabilly

May 24, 2012
padang
Pain in arrs?

This is the same boot.img which I use for romswitcher. Nice copy.

What I mean is pain in the a** for living without perseus. Yes I'm using your romswitcher kernel. Sorry I'm forget take credit for your name. I just wanna sharing with other cm11 user, not for personal fame. Thanks for your work, tho.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bmvx564

Aug 21, 2013
Şanlıurfa
I have a problem in this rom. The video players (stock, Quickpic) are takes negative colours when i watch video.

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenmod-10-banner-600.jpg

Please use this thread for discussion: [i9500][4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Discussion

CyanogenMod 11.0 for the i9500 is currently in its alpha stages. You can see the bugs at the bottom of the second post. Flash at your own risk.

How To Install:

Switching to CyanogenMod 11.0 from another ROM:

- Make sure you're running a proper working CWM Recovery.
    - Download Gapps and the CM 11.0 zip on to your phone.
    - Boot into recovery
    - Flash the CM 11.0 zip from your SD card.
    - Flash the Gapps zip from your SD card.
    - Wipe data/factory reset (Extremely necessary)
    - Reboot to system.
    - Never restore system data using Titanium Backup.

Upgrading from an earlier version of CyanogenMod 11.0:

- Download the updated CM 11.0 zip on to your phone.
    - Boot into recovery
    - Flash the update from your SD card.
    - Reboot to system.

GitHub:

Intervigilium's GitHub

CyanogenMod's GitHub

Thank you Intervigil. All credit goes to you.
    Downloads:

Dec 27th - Removed.
    Dec 26th - Mega
    Dec 21st - Mega
    Dec 19th - Mega
    Dec 14th - Mega
    Dec 13th - Mega

Gapps:

CyanogenMod Gapps (Don't support ART)

ParanoidAndroid Gapps (Support ART)

Alternative Gapps (Don't support ART)

Bugs:

- No idea. Needs updating.
    ROM => http://goo.im/devs/Alberto96/I9500/CM11//cm-11-20140116-UNOFFICIAL-i9500.zip

Changelog :

- Fixed Camera
    - Fixed Inverted Colors
    - Updates CM Sources

Enjoy! :D
    New build up. CM commits and Android 4.4.2. :p
    After I sync all CM11 sources (I have only OmniROM Sources) I will upload a new build with newer Samsung proprietaries (mostly related to EGL), microphone semi-fixed and maybe (40% probability) video recording fixed :p