[ROM][4.4.2][KVT49L] AOKP [Unofficial]

Search This thread

victorator

Nov 25, 2008
Kraków

Hi Everyone!

Here is my pure vanilla KITKAT AOKP build for the N7000.
Built from source without any mods or additions. As clean as it gets.
Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. Flash ROM
2. Flash Gapps -> BaNkS Core Gapps (small) or AOKP Full Gapps (big)
3. Factory Reset if coming from another rom.
4. Reboot.

Enjoy!

reak.jpg
b83m.jpg
19nc.jpg

g3gw.jpg
vzt8.jpg
rii2.jpg
l4bo.jpg

Last edited:

el5arsawi

Jul 21, 2012
Cairo
www.facebook.com
4.3.1 ... o_O we will take forever to reach 4.4 then -_- i am downloading gonna report back later and thank you :) that rom is missed for sure

Sent from the great N7000 using P.A.C MAN 4.3 rom

noteandfound

Nov 11, 2012
munoz
Works very good.
Only bug I see is the mobile signal bars are showing full bars or no bars only.
There are no 1 bar. No 2 bars. And no 3 bars.

happy3777

Mar 26, 2012
Bazpur
Two bugs found so far..
the same signal bar problems either ful ot blank..
and cant turn on wifi...
as I click on wifi nothing happens...
rest ok smooth enough
:good:

Reactions: wrsg

victorator

Nov 25, 2008
Kraków
I have made some changes. Note that I don't have the device so it's pretty much a wild guess and I'm basing this on experiences with other devices I compile for.
I need feedback from you.Please check the build from today and let me know if the issues still exist!
Also let me know if you are interested in these builds. I think it's pretty nice to have a nice stable clean AOKP build without all the bells and whistles other custom roms offer. What do you think?

Super Prince

Jun 23, 2007
Dhahran
OnePlus One
Nextbit Robin
I have made some changes. Note that I don't have the device so it's pretty much a wild guess and I'm basing this on experiences with other devices I compile for.
I need feedback from you.Please check the build from today and let me know if the issues still exist!
Also let me know if you are interested in these builds. I think it's pretty nice to have a nice stable clean AOKP build without all the bells and whistles other custom roms offer. What do you think?
many thanks for providing pure aokp for the note. I am very interested in AOKP it offers the best customizations and we do not have any AOKP builds for Note in the meantime

Tried today's build, and both bugs is fixed. WiFi is working and the mobile bars is behaving normally

scvblur

Jan 11, 2012
Excellent ROM. Thanks for reviving my note with the feature-rich AOKP. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7000

gregianos

Dec 20, 2007
St Annes
Yeap. No keyboard problems for me either. Very nice and stable build :)

Out of curiosity i flashed the latest build , all working fine including android keyboard . Did a full wipe to flash and no errors...

I'm on the 13/10/13 build, which I think is still the latest build. I did a full wipe but each time I swipe to type the android keyboard crashes.

I'll reinstall and start again!

scvblur

Jan 11, 2012
Anyone having inaccurate GPS positioning on google maps issue? Or it is a known bug on 4.3?

Sent from my GT-N7000

User_99

Jul 3, 2009
If you read a little bit more here on xda about that topic than you will find the answer. ;)

Problem is that the devs need the Source code (ans something more to get a nice running Note) for that and that's the problem: Crapsung (TM) do not provide that code. So I think we will never get it solved on non based Samsung Roms.

BTW, you can try a xposed module for that. Maybe it works better for you. Also found here in the world of xda ;)

Reactions: ocujos and AA1973

salilpune1

Mar 16, 2010
PUNE
Apart from getting 2-3 random reboots, this rom is very stable, customizable. Battery life is good too.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts