• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][4.4.2][KVT49L] AOKP [Unofficial]

Search This thread

victorator

Nov 25, 2008
Kraków

Hi Everyone!

Here is my pure vanilla KITKAT AOKP build for the I9100.
Built from source without any mods or additions. As clean as it gets.
Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. Flash ROM
2. Flash Gapps -> BaNkS Core Gapps (small) or AOKP Full Gapps (big)
3. Factory Reset if coming from another rom.
4. Reboot.

Enjoy!

reak.jpg
b83m.jpg
19nc.jpg

g3gw.jpg
vzt8.jpg
rii2.jpg
l4bo.jpg

Last edited:

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
Here is a pure vanilla AOKP build for the I9100.
No mods, no additions. Built from source.
Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. Flash rom
2. Flash gapps
4. Reboot.

Enjoy!

Hi, can you please tell me how you fixed the compiling errors like:

In file included from hardware/samsung/ril/xmm6260/libril/ril.cpp:22:0:
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/include/telephony/ril.h:4043:6: warning: conflicts with previous declaration 'void RIL_onUnsolicitedResponse(int, const void*, size_t)' [enabled by default]
hardware/samsung/ril/xmm6260/libril/ril.cpp:3427:54: error: 'RIL_UNSOL_CELL_INFO_LIST' was not declared in this scope
hardware/samsung/ril/xmm6260/libril/ril.cpp: In function 'const char* android::requestToString(int)':
hardware/samsung/ril/xmm6260/libril/ril.cpp:3750:14: error: 'RIL_REQUEST_GET_CELL_INFO_LIST' was not declared in this scope
hardware/samsung/ril/xmm6260/libril/ril.cpp:3751:14: error: 'RIL_REQUEST_SET_UNSOL_CELL_INFO_LIST_RATE' was not declared in this scope
hardware/samsung/ril/xmm6260/libril/ril.cpp:3787:14: error: 'RIL_UNSOL_CELL_INFO_LIST' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [/home/thomas/android/Aokp-S2-4.3/out/target/product/i9100/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libril_intermediates/ril.o] Error 1

Thanks a lot,

Thomas

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Nice ROM I didn't found anything bad I think this is going to be my new daily use ROM thankyou for your work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

ammarsg

Jan 10, 2013
Syria Damascus
Nice ROM I didn't found anything bad I think this is going to be my new daily use ROM thankyou for your work

is there any features from 4.3 you see in rom or just like 4.2.2 ......thanks

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Has all 4.3 features (you should know what they are). It's based on 4.3.1. Aokp new feature I have seen is the possibility to change the background in lockscreen. All old features are there, which is outstanding (until now every time a new version appeared all RomControl features were gone).

Thomas

Last edited:

VooDoo.maGiK

Sep 11, 2010
Subscribed, your time and effort to bring the AOKP goodness to our phones is appreciated mate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arefin

Aug 21, 2007
Dhaka
I am afraid these 'one time show' devs are numbering in largely around here. For some people the phone is just not a toy to simply flash anything and everything and NOT getting to the end of it. Devs may be slow in dev'ing but how come so unresponsive?! I doubt he has an internet connection to visit XDA.

Else, Better not to populate the thread with such placeholders.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I am afraid these 'one time show' devs are numbering in largely around here. For some people the phone is just not a toy to simply flash anything and everything and NOT getting to the end of it. Devs may be slow in dev'ing but how come so unresponsive?! I doubt he has an internet connection to visit XDA.

Else, Better not to populate the thread with such placeholders.

Reactions: brunacho

victorator

Nov 25, 2008
Kraków
Update

Subscribed, your time and effort to bring the AOKP goodness to our phones is appreciated mate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hi,
Mirror please, Goo.im is down :(

Mirrors please...
goo.im says file not found....

Else, Better not to populate the thread with such placeholders

I completely forgot about this thread. Got lots on my mind right now but here's a fresh build. Please report!

aokp_i9100_jb-mr2_unofficial_2013-11-17.zip

Last edited:

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
Dear Victorator,

Can you please answer my question I sent you via private mail ? LibRil.so is not part of Muppets....

Thanks,

Thomas, IceBulletRom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi Everyone!

Here is my pure vanilla KITKAT AOKP build for the I9100.
    Built from source without any mods or additions. As clean as it gets.
    Enjoy!

Instructions:

1. Flash ROM
    2. Flash Gapps -> BaNkS Core Gapps (small) or AOKP Full Gapps (big)
    4. Reboot.

Enjoy!

reak.jpg
    b83m.jpg
    19nc.jpg

g3gw.jpg
    vzt8.jpg
    rii2.jpg
    l4bo.jpg

I just released AOKP KITKAT. Please check the OP and enjoy!
    Hey mate I hope you dont mind but what PC specs do you currently have and how long did you take to compile the ROM?

Right now I use a win8.1 x64 running VM ubuntu 12.04 (80gb disk space assigned) on a i7-2630qm (2,0-2,9GHz 8 thread), 16gb ram (only 4gb allocated to the VM, as it doesn't ever use more than 2,5) and a samsung pro 840 128gb ssd. First run takes about 60 minutes. After that once the ccache is in place it will take me 30-40 minutes for each device ( I build for i9100 n7000 and n7100).

I am waiting for the AOKP team to release the final sources for milestone and I will be done with 4.3.1. It takes a lot of time to configure the builds and make them work and I don't really see any feedback from people whatsoever, it's not worth my time.

If you want to get started here's what you have to do:

1. Repo init the jb-mr2 code with these 2 devices (you will need t0lte or any other quadcore exynos device as the smdk4412 is incorrectly referenced with the current i9100 jb-mr2 broken sources)

repo init -u https://github.com/AOKP/platform_manifest.git -b jb-mr2 -g all,-notdefault,i9100,t0lte,samsung,samsung

2. Once you did the init and sync you will have to go thru /device/galaxys2-common and /device/i9100 trees and apply all the commits that are missing in the current aokp sources to go from jb-mr1 to jb-mr2. This is a pain in the ass, everything is broken as it is now, so you will have to modify BoardConfig, apply a new ril and gps, edit overlays, fix the recovery. If you run into errors let me know I should be able to help you.

Good luck!
    Dear Victorator,

Can you please answer my question I sent you via private mail ? LibRil.so is not part of Muppets....

Thanks,

Thomas, IceBulletRom

OK guys I successfully compiled a new build. With a new environment and fresh sources I reworked the device trees for i9100 and galaxys2-common.
    Please give it a go and report back if it works!

1. Flash Rom
    2. Flash 4.3 Gapps
    3. Wipe Data/Cache if coming from another rom.
    4. Reboot and share your thoughts.

Nothing new

Enviado do meu GT-I9100 utilizando o Tapatalk