[ROM] [4.4.2] [Official] [OSE Rom] [Hammerhead]

Search This thread

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
Hey guys, I am the developer of this rom, To answer most of your questions in one, the features listed are in the process of being added since we did a complete rebase for 4.4, while they may not be here now they are on the way shortly. That includes the purple theme. Everything normally in a cm based rom is here but may be tucked away in settings since we have done a complete reorganization of settings. Feel free to contact me ( @timpohladthomas ) or @brizzle1986 if you have any questions.

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Hey guys, I am the developer of this rom, To answer most of your questions in one, the features listed are in the process of being added since we did a complete rebase for 4.4, while they may not be here now they are on the way shortly. That includes the purple theme. Everything normally in a cm based rom is here but may be tucked away in settings since we have done a complete reorganization of settings. Feel free to contact me ( @timpohladthomas ) or @brizzle1986 if you have any questions.

Welcome. Downloading and can't wait to try it. Also, just to avoid confusion I would change the opening to reflect actual features that are currently in the latest version of the rom.

RoyJ

Apr 23, 2012
Best place for bug reports? Quick setting quick pull down doesn't seem to work for me. Right side or left. Haven't found anything major. I noticed 1 or 2 more things, but I forget. I'll have to play around with it some more.

Initial thoughts on the ROM... Lot of customizations. Fast too. Running bricked kernel on top of it and it works nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: timpohladthomas

casonswag

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville
Best place for bug reports? Quick setting quick pull down doesn't seem to work for me. Right side or left. Haven't found anything major. I noticed 1 or 2 more things, but I forget. I'll have to play around with it some more.

Initial thoughts on the ROM... Lot of customizations. Fast too. Running bricked kernel on top of it and it works nice.

Same here thats the only bug i can find im also running bricked kernel and getting good battery life love the rom!

RoyJ

Apr 23, 2012
Really starting to play with all the options now. So far I only noticed in status bar settings show network speed only shows a larger version of the data transfer triangles, but not the speed. Nothing else so far but I'll keep on the lookout.

Also I looked in the OP but didn't see anything mentioned. Is this odex or deodex? Just curious what what version of the Google dialer I should flash

Edit: also looks like init.d tweaks reset on boot.

Last edited:

brizzle1986

Feb 13, 2010
Seattle
Really starting to play with all the options now. So far I only noticed in status bar settings show network speed only shows a larger version of the data transfer triangles, but not the speed. Nothing else so far but I'll keep on the lookout.

Also I looked in the OP but didn't see anything mentioned. Is this odex or deodex? Just curious what what version of the Google dialer I should flash

It's deodex

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: aheeejd and RoyJ

runningwarrior08

Apr 27, 2010

It does actually show the network speed it just defaults to black. Change the color to blue or white and it shows the upload and download speeds.

Reactions: RoyJ

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Question: Did a fresh install but Developer Options doesn't appear in the settings menu after I enable it by tapping the build prop a bunch of times. It just keeps saying that its enabled. Anyone able to get it?

UPDATE: Found it....wow. did not expect it to be moved

Last edited:

logikism

Jan 8, 2012
Boston, MA
Samsung Galaxy S21
why is it that we cannot delete system apps from this rom???
i dont want apex, browser, earth, play music, or messaging!
a lot of custom 4.4 roms are like this and the reason i go back to stock.
WHY CANT I UNINSTALL THEM?

ADD;
i also cannot adjust my DPI!?!?
and youtube wont update or open correctly!

Last edited:

CroW_D

Jul 25, 2013
Top Rom and all is functional run smooth i will stay here for a while:) hope this is active development:)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: brizzle1986

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext1243742158_zps878adfb8.png

OSE, Nor Anyone @ XDA Are Responsible For What You Do With Your Device.

OSE-Boot_zps0f647791.gif

The sum of all the hard work of the team OSE ( Open Source Evolution), we consist of timpohladthomas, lownslow200sx, zooyork and mr4r4n *bringing a fast, stable , feature packed rom that will evolve into nothing ever seen before, so strap in and install now!

cooltext1243741467_zps2477de00.png

* Based On CM 11
    * OSE Toggled Theme
    * Xposed Framework (work in progress)
    * Per-APP DPI Settings (work in progress)
    * Multi-Window (work in progress)
    * PIE Navigation
    * Custom Navbar Options
    * Custom Clock Options
    * Custom Battery Options
    * CRT Animation Control
    * Init.d Support
    * Init.d Tweaks
    * & Much More...

cooltext1243739473_zps87c27558.png

* Download The Rom
    * Download OSE GApps
    * Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik
    * Install Rom & OSE GApps
    * Reboot
    * Enjoy

cooltext1243740143_zps086daa22.png

*OSE GITHUB
    *OSE-ROM G+

cooltext1243741097_zpsc3f5ff86.png

* CYANOGENMOD
    * AOKP
    * PA
    * SLIMROMS
    * P.A.C
    * Cristiano Matos
    * jaekar99

cooltext1243740845_zpsf203cd1e.png

* OSE ROM Stable Builds

* OSE ROM Nightlies

* OSE GApps

293vski.png

Thank the Zoobster for my Awesome Sig! If you want to buy me a beer or some dinner click HERE!
    4.4.2 nightly now up

New 4.4.1 nightly posted... Enjoy

Tim is still updating this ROM in case anyone was wondering

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone