• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][4.4.2][Official][OSE Rom][moto_msm8960]

Search This thread

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011
OSE is not ported from Omni, it's based off CM. Also, I haven't seen multi-window on OSE since they went to a 4.4 base.

oh okay so OSE on 4.4 does not have multi window eh? might try flashing the xposed mod to get Halo then :D

btw anyone use pure performance and/or crossbreeder? installed both n it helps with the chopiness abit..but can get pretty laggy at times - any suggestions/recommendations guys?

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
I found the battery drop so fast than 4.3, why? and the menu is not good as 4.3, in 4.3 stable version, the menu icon will show up when necessary, but in 4.4 stable version, you need to make it always show up to use the menu button, evern in the play store!

Umm, long press your "recents" button. There's your menu. ;) Also, battery on this is far superior than 4.3. Did you run a clean install?

allen_ho

Umm, long press your "recents" button. There's your menu. ;) Also, battery on this is far superior than 4.3. Did you run a clean install?
many thanks
I use twrp(lastest version) to wipe all (cache, davlick, system) and mount system to format and install
recover the apps and data by titanium backup 6.1.4

and I also found that the "wechat" app voice chat will have a problem, the sound will break out and the phone headset will make a noise like “beeeeee", why will this happen?

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5

alwaysbelieve1

Aug 29, 2006
St. Charles
www.BobGaronTraining.com
Just because it hasn't been updated in a week, doesn't mean it's abandoned. They released a stable build, so nightlies probably won't flow too often.

Yep exactly what I thought, but never hurts to ask. :)

---
Sent using my Droid Razor M- THE BEST SMARTPHONE ON THE PLANET!

Heard about Kettlebells... learn more: http://synergykettlebell.com

stanlalee

Aug 26, 2010
So the stable version has been running well for me. The only issue I have with 4.4 ROMs is if I cut the phone off I can never get them to reboot (I can get into recovery, bootloader etc but regular reboots get stuck on slash screen) and end up having to starting over. Battery life not quite as good as Paranoid 4.3 but on par with other 4.3 ROMs I've used. The main thing is FINALLY android has introduced features in the stock launcher that doesn't make me immediately ditch it for Apex or Nova. The far left Google now page and the voice initiating search are just too cool to give up lol. I really can't find any issues that I didn't have in 4.3 (basically broken wireless tether/hotspot which doesn't work here and didn't work on my last 4.3 ROM either). I was hoping for PIE sooner than later but LMT app does the trick if not better. Good work overall :good:

Reactions: alwaysbelieve1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ose_logo.png

TeamOSE.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSE Nor Anyone @ XDA.com Are Responsible For What You Do With Your Device.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSE-Boot_zps0f647791.gif

Features.png

* Based On Slim
    * DarkUI Toggle Theme
    * Multi-Window
    * PIE Navigation
    * Custom Navbar Options
    * Custom Clock Options
    * Custom Battery Options
    * CRT Animation Control
    * Init.d Support
    * Init.d Tweaks
    * All Features in Slim V3
    * HALO
    * System App Remover
    * OnTheFly DensityChanger
    * App Ops
    * OmniSwitch
    * Lockscreen Notifications
    * Build Prop Mods
    * Suspend Actions
    * Wake Lock Blockers
    * & Much More...

Install.png

* Download The Rom
    * Download OSE GApps
    * Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik
    * Install Rom & OSE GApps
    * Reboot
    * Enjoy

Github.png

* OSE GITHUB

GooglePlus.png

* OSE G+

Credits.png

* CYANOGENMOD
    * AOKP
    * PA
    * SLIMROMS
    * P.A.C

Download.png

* OSE ROM
    Updated for 4.4.1
    Here are unofficial builds by GraberRoms.
    It's on 3.4 kernel (KK bootloader)
    Smooth and charm! ))
    Flashed the build from the 17th with TWRP and it's working fine. Nothing noticed with the SD card.

Actually it's working more than fine, this is probably the best ROM I have used on my RAZR M. I thank you so much for the work put into this and hope to see it keep going for a long while.
    Just checking... Is this project abandoned?

---
    Sent using my Droid Razor M- THE BEST SMARTPHONE ON THE PLANET!

Heard about Kettlebells... learn more: http://synergykettlebell.com

Just because it hasn't been updated in a week, doesn't mean it's abandoned. They released a stable build, so nightlies probably won't flow too often.