Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FxJohnnyEng

May 25, 2012
saw the sweep2wake files d ..

what next ?

open with noted , and i saw "2"

need change it ?
After i flash this boot.img and flash zip, sweep to wake is there, but i lost my wifi capable, it keep show turning on, i am using X920e.... kindly please guide me :((((
i have to flash back the BOA boot.img to regain my wifi and i lost sweep to wake folder :(((

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Oh? How come? Are you S-OFF?
After i flash this boot.img and flash zip, sweep to wake is there, but i lost my wifi capable, it keep show turning on, i am using X920e/ S-ON.... kindly please guide me (((
i have to flash back the BOA boot.img to regain my wifi and i lost sweep to wake folder ((

xunus

Feb 22, 2010
I don't really know how to help you when the answer to why things aren't working for you is obvious. The kernel and Rom are made for the x920D. While you are using a x920E model.

squ44l

Aug 19, 2008
installed already but gpu too slow

working too slow gpu for 2D and 3D only 3-4 fps
where did i do wrong?
any help?

FxJohnnyEng

May 25, 2012
Coordinate Team with internal policies
Help for wifi fix!!!!!
When i flash the sweep to wake kernel and flash the boot.img from the kernel, boot up is working fine , sweep to wake is working as well, but i will

lost my WIFI state, reboot also same,try fastboot the boot.img also same

only when i flash back the rom boot.img only unable to use wifi

but after that i will lost my sweep to wake

Please assist me, i really wan sweep to wake and Wifi work!!!!!! Any wifi fix after flash s2w kernel?

i remember Killx Kernel have killx.img but now files is not available any more need help

Device :X920D
Information
Flash this kernel: 4.4.2-dlxub1-prod-bld1.zip
S-ON
hboot 1.55

kentteh3

Mar 2, 2011
i just noted that when on night , without charges/message or any notification .

my phone LED red light are on . it's normal ?

Deadly Sto(R)m

Aug 10, 2010
Istanbul
I flashed boa v2.1.1 over v2. Is this work without flashing v2.1? I ask that, because v2.1.1 is not whole rom.

Please give v2.1 link if you have.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

xunus

Feb 22, 2010
I flashed boa v2.1.1 over v2. Is this work without flashing v2.1? I ask that, because v2.1.1 is not whole rom.

Please give v2.1 link if you have.

I would say flashing v2.1.1 over v2 might not work and if it does its pointless. As the v2.1.1 is a fix update for v2.1. Currently the only way to get v2.1 is to head over to another site to pay for it.

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
I would say flashing v2.1.1 over v2 might not work and if it does its pointless. As the v2.1.1 is a fix update for v2.1. Currently the only way to get v2.1 is to head over to another site to pay for it.

since when did "copied stuff from xda" need payment in order to get updates??bang me if i am very wrong..lolz..

then i should make my kernels also paid together with the source..lolz..

@Boa
S-OFF is freely distributed by dev teams(rumrunner firewater etc etc) why are you asking for payment for just s-off service??damn!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark119

Deadly Sto(R)m

Aug 10, 2010
Istanbul
since when did "copied stuff from xda" need payment in order to get updates??bang me if i am very wrong..lolz..

then i should make my kernels also paid together with the source..lolz..

@Boa
S-OFF is freely distributed by dev teams(rumrunner firewater etc etc) why are you asking for payment for just s-off service??damn!!

Rom fix 25 cent
Kernel 1$
Base rom 3$
Fully working rom 7$
Leak official rom --> priceless

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts