[ROM] [4.4.2] Sotmax Ultimate Stock V1+ SM-N9005 XXUEND5 (AROMA)

Search This thread

BobbyHenceMcGee

Oct 3, 2010
Australia
Perfect, thanks!
Most ROM's claim to be "light" or "bloatware free" yet one by one they all manage to be crap in one way or another.
Usually they just replace the bloatware with other crap that is intolerable. X-Note being a prime example.
This ROM is perfect for what I want, devoid of all customizing "performance improving" apps and just kept everything stock but with the option for replacing stock apps with better ones, IE. Dropbox instead of Google Drive, Chrome instead of S Browser. It's perfect.
Thanks again!

Reactions: lvnatic

sotmax

Feb 26, 2010
Kefalinia island
can you do an odex multi-dpi-csc of latest rom actually NF4 rom
ah new pc new problems.....:D

By meaning?
csc has nothing to do with multi dpi.
Multi csc differs from the dpi section and as first is easy to do it , the second one needs further edit inside each app and widget to make it fit inside each specific dpi.
If i find the time i will make one or two different dpi levels.

Perfect, thanks!
Most ROM's claim to be "light" or "bloatware free" yet one by one they all manage to be crap in one way or another.
Usually they just replace the bloatware with other crap that is intolerable. X-Note being a prime example.
This ROM is perfect for what I want, devoid of all customizing "performance improving" apps and just kept everything stock but with the option for replacing stock apps with better ones, IE. Dropbox instead of Google Drive, Chrome instead of S Browser. It's perfect.
Thanks again!

Thank you very much my friend.
I d always preffere to tweak my build in terms of speed and battery life but only "under the hood" as this is moe native and works as it should be.
"Tweaked" apps are mainly good and also some other mods but if someone mix them all together probably will get a nice confiction rather than a great build. ;)

Reactions: billavg

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
hey chef
can I remove an app.apk and keep same app.odex or should I keep the both
do you know why the weight for an app is different, sometimes more or less between apk and odex
thank's

cristy78

Jan 15, 2013
Dubai
Hello Sotmax and thank you for this ROM .

Additional to my LG G2 a also have one N3. I would love to use your ROM for Note 3 ( as I successfully did use your Note 2 rom ). Just a small request if it is possible and you are willing to do it : I feel that there is so much space watsted in TW 4X4 stock launcher. Currently I use Echoe Rom with TW 5X5 launcher ( still 480DPI ) and trust me it is very nice to use all the space.

Is it possible to make an option in aroma for one to select 5X5 launcher ?

PS. I need your super ROM and this it would be a superb addition. ( I think you would like it too :))

sotmax

Feb 26, 2010
Kefalinia island
Hello Sotmax and thank you for this ROM .

Additional to my LG G2 a also have one N3. I would love to use your ROM for Note 3 ( as I successfully did use your Note 2 rom ). Just a small request if it is possible and you are willing to do it : I feel that there is so much space watsted in TW 4X4 stock launcher. Currently I use Echoe Rom with TW 5X5 launcher ( still 480DPI ) and trust me it is very nice to use all the space.

Is it possible to make an option in aroma for one to select 5X5 launcher ?

PS. I need your super ROM and this it would be a superb addition. ( I think you would like it too :))

No problem at all my friend.
I will add it in next version.
All builds are currently freezed for a while as i mm setting up my new laptop to startt working but i dont think that it will take too much.
Also i have to finish almost 7 more builds...

manne48

Sep 8, 2011
Bielefeld
So,after all the 5.0 , 6.0.1 and all the other new rom i installed this 4.4.2 rom,i knew it from the note 2 and its running realy great,all!And it looks vry good,ok its old but not cold,nice realy....

Note 3x

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1st Post :::: Introduction to rom
    2nd Post :: Changelog
    3rd Post ::: Download Links

Notice:::::::::::::::::::::::::
    I will not accept any kind of donation for any reason. If someone want to spend some money for something good here is your solution and a chance to be a better human
    http://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8rKLIXMGIpI4E/b.6150299/k.7399/Ethiopia_Humanitarian_Aid.htm

sotmax-icon-large_zpsc9d6b9a9.png

Facebook Page

Why/what:​
    This is ONLY for the SM-N9005 international version.Do not flash it to any other Device
    This rom is for anyone who wants to keep the stock look and have a device as it looked the first time you powered it on.
    Pre-rooted, odexed and with some serious add-ons that i think in my opinion will be needed and only that.
    I did not disable any function or removed any bloatware(sometimes a few things only) or any other stuff, as i didn't want to make someone to have to search for them if he/she needs them.
    It is for everyday use, with out a single fc and is absolutely BUG FREE.

Features::::::

-Based on XXUEND5 (Nordic)

-Pre rooted(SU 1.99r4)

-Multi CSC

-Aroma installer

-Battery management

-Virtual memory tweaks

-Prefixed secure storage(bug in official 4.4)

-Speed management

-Features add on

-No Themes

-More to come

Screenshots::::::

-To do list:

Whatever comes around

-Working:

Everything

-To fix:

Nothing

installation:

-This is a non wipe rom but as always a clean installation is more than preffered, choice is yours
    -Just keep in mind that a clean installation is solution to many problems and conflictions
    -If you are not coming from Jelly Bean is recommended

DONT Forget always to ensure that you have a backup of your efs partition to avoid problems in future if something is go wrong

---->>>>>> I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR DEVICE IF YOU DECIDE TO PULL OFF BATT DURING FLASH <<<<<<------
    ------>>>>>>OR START INSTALLATION WITH 5% BATTERY REMAINING <<<<<<------
    ------>>>>>> BE WISE AND IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT FOLLOW Q&A <<<<<<------

Also i saw some ppl that have problems(BSODs)[Kernel Related] when they clocked their devices to hell for everyday use.

You can buy a gamer pc to do that or there is liguid nitrogen in market and corsair have some nice cpu coolers.....come on...think a little...its a phone

:p:p:p:p
    a70hero72.png
    :p:p:p:p

You need first to get recovery and root .
    You can get it here

-Place zip file in your sd card ( internal memory preffered )

-Reboot into recovery (hold volume up, home button and press power)

-Make a nandroid backup just in case

-Wipe dalvik & cache

-Wipe data factory reset(skip that only if you wish to keep your data.Not recommended)

-install zip from memory (internal or external)

-Reboot

-Enjoy ;)

Download Links ::::::::::::::::::::::::

>>>>>>>>>>>> V1 Download Link <<<<<<<<<<<<

Rom Changelog::::::::::::::::::::::::

V1 Changelog:::::::::

-Initial release based on XXUEND5 Nordic countries
    -Add all good old stuff

#########################################################
    It's odex rom?
    View attachment 2789530

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes my friend.
    All latest builds are odexed as they have the advantage of ram but i will add also a deodexed version for anyone want to customize it with themes etc ;)
    Thank you my friend :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone